What if a guy decided not to get married or LTR in his 30s?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
But his life was on point in so many other ways (career, fitness, health, etc.)?

It seems like these days, from what I read, it is becoming strange for a guy to be over the age of 30 and not thinking of an LTR. I read some other dating advice and red pill sites where they say your 20s are supposed to be the time to get it out of your system, have as much sex as possible, and do all that but in your 30s you have to be settled or else the good ones are gone. On paper and if I apply common sense, it makes sense. You have money, look good, have life experience, and all of that, why would it be tough to sleep around and just stick to getting your dick wet along with doing fun bachelor shit?

Like are people starting to suck more and take the easy way out?

I've heard about the Dan Bilzerians and cool older bachelors of the world but it seems like they are more and more of a myth than reality once you read posts about them. It seems like everyone, even on dating advice sites dominated by men, hates them and looks down on them as if something is wrong with them.

I ask because I never want to get married or commit to an LTR, I just want to smash and dash my whole life.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If you don't want to settle down, don't do it. No one on this site from what I know is settled down and some are past 30. Mostly all of the authors are over 30 and single.

It really depends on how you feel at that time to be honest, if you feel you need to settle down because the good ones go, then go for it.

But don't come here complaining that you shouldn't have settled down early.

It helps to have people you know who haven't settled down early so you can see it isn't bad.

Plus I heard 40s is where it gets kind of weird, so you got time.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Toby,

You may feel now that you don't want to settle down - and it's totally fine, you don't have to.

But after a few years, you see new things coming your way:

• Get a girl - smash - rinse - repeat. All fun for some time, but it gets boring after a while;
  • You eventually find one girl you really like. But one day SHE is the one who raises the question of having kids. If you don't put up, she leaves you and get kids from another guy;
  • When you have lost a few girls you really liked this way, you eventually re-think your whole position :)

That's called life.

Morality, it may not be totally, entirely up to you.

Seppuku / Pierre

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dude you have some weird ass paradigms. People don't "suck more" when they become older. Not everyone is on a mission to become a super seducer. People are just people.

But I do agree that after the age of 24 a lot of people let themselves go and settling down becomes something like hedging when dealing with stocks. Some kind of insurance against becoming less attractive. That being said I believe you can stay attractive at least until the age of 38. Of this I am sure.

Besides that, if I were you I would carefully read what Sepukku has written down.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

Seppuku said:
When you have lost a few girls you really liked this way, you eventually re-think your whole position :)

This is where high level guys seems to forgot who they were. Just don't marry women :) The idea of marriage is that is the manipulation, the pressure, the culture and religion bullshit. A billionaire distinction from a millionaire is the ability to unlearn. That understanding of process and being independent of it because you know who you are, and what and why is the process.

Religion notes that we should prune our thoughts, everyday. Never seen this as apparent with high level guys. Funny i see this in my business decisions and fear of losing money in ads.

Zac

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i've been married. it sucked.

look at leonardo dicaprio's dating strategy. he goes through short term relationships constantly. but he is always has a girlfriend. this is also hot girl's dating strategies. it's not a bad one.

>