Reach out or nah

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just had the craziest flake of my life. I was talking to this chick for a Lil while, short phone call and texts to only set up dates. We agreed to a date, spoke right before it, then I tried to reach her the day of, no answer, no apology, nothing.

Never experienced that, girl showed very high interest the whole time; fast repsonses compliance , I tried to set it up early and fast, didn't work out.

She initiated all the attraction from the get go, tried to get her out ASAP, she couldn't do it til later.

Really weird though, I've had girls who showed me no interest and flaked and at least would make up an excuse.

Don't know, I kept conversation short, she pursused, very happy to talk to me, I set the date, everything good, then nothing.

What was that about?

I still want to fuck this chick, but wanna know if I should reach out at all or just say fuck it and not.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You never know what people are about man. Is she the nervous kind of girl? I would give it one go, only one. Just be wary about over analyzing about her. It's always better to meet new girls in that case.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Common anomalies of the game. Stay cool and reach out a few more times and see if she bites. Dont have a magic text for ya to get her back out with ya.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
DarkKnight said:
You never know what people are about man. Is she the nervous kind of girl? I would give it one go, only one. Just be wary about over analyzing about her. It's always better to meet new girls in that case.

Hell no, she didn't act nervous at all. That's why I was shocked, she acted very confident and she said she really wanted to see me before she flaked.

I'm more surprised she didn't even come up with an excuse to why she flaked, very odd.

"Howdy partner" lmao that was funny.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Mr.Rob said:
Common anomalies of the game. Stay cool and reach out a few more times and see if she bites. Dont have a magic text for ya to get her back out with ya.

When you say don't have a magic text for her, do you mean you don't have one for me? Or that I shouldn't try to make a special kind of text for her because its not worth the mental work?

What kind of text should I send and how many times should I try?

I was gonna wait a week or is that too long?

And like I said this girl was 100% interested and putting in work making things easy, she didn't say anything since, no excuse, no apology, not even the random "hey" text.

What kind of shit is that??

Thanks Rob

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
you should get in the habit of following up in 24 hours with girls you havent heard back from.

in this case, text her asap and say "lets reschedule"

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
fog said:
you should get in the habit of following up in 24 hours with girls you havent heard back from.

in this case, text her asap and say "lets reschedule"

OK ill try that from now on, but I havnet talked to the chick in days because I didn't know his to feel about it.

So just text her "lets reschedule" ?

Why the hell did this chick flake and never get back to me?

>