Balls of Steel

Ricardocasey

Rookie
Rookie
Guys you may of noticed that I posted a few days ago, where I had finally managed to get this girl I have liked for months out on a date.

Well ..... I only went and pulled it off ..... but it was mentally difficult.

I took you to a nice rooftop place in London, and we had a shot and cocktail, we chatted about life and it was very relaxed and chilled and the conversation flowed nicely, no touching at this point just very relaxed!

I changed location and we had a few more drinks, the seating was better so I could sit next to her rather than across from her. I made a slight mistake when we were playing an open question game, almost like ask me any question and I will give you the truth. I said something like, where can you see us in the future! Bad move, she got panicky and it was too much pressure for her, lesson learned, never ask about where it’s going, just be casual and escalate. She then proceeded to tell me how she doesn’t want a man in her life, she’s happy how she is, she’s going through a lot and dealing with things. At this point I was literally resigned to the fact that I lost her for good ......

Then all of sudden my way of thinking changed, I thought - who cares, I’ve lost her now anyway I might as well just go for it. With this in mind, as she was talking I started smiling, which was odd as she was talking about negative things, I didn’t care, I was smiling as I was about to pull of a ballsy move! I edged in and pulled her face close and kissed her, the kiss was amazing and lasted for 2 mins, she didn’t pull away and loved every second. This was the turning point! Game over, easy as that, it was like she had transformed into a different person, within minutes she wanted to leave! We got a cab back to hers! And the rest is history!

It’s nice to share a success with you guys, trust me, never give up and never be too scared to escalate, even when it all looks like there is no way possible!

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ricardo,

That was great job, congratulations.

I hope many of the beginner guys here will read and learn from this:

• 1. When you voice out some "relationship-ey" comment, she freezes;
    2. When you adopt the "I've already lost her anyway so I don't care" attitude and get ballsy, you win her.
Ballsy moves win you girls, no "relationship-ey" comments. Like you said: "just be casual and escalate". Especially if it seems already lost.

Your job as a man is to get her in bed in the face of her resistance. Her job as woman is to resist at first, then rope you in a relationship later on, if she so desires.

You surely realizes this now, but many beginners here still don't.

Great learning, great job.

Cheers,
Seppuku

>