If a girl just went into autorejection, do you still try?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

I have been screwing up things lately by being way too picky about eager girls. Part of it was because I noticed that these girls want a relationship and I just want to fool around.

Well suddenly I find myself in a scarcity situation, which is partly caused by the shitty weather. Difficult to daygame when everyone remains inside.

One of those girls I mentioned who showed heavy interest got into autorejection, maybe lost interest and while I was not super interested, now I feel more interest and I know full well that this is caused by scarcity.

(Yes, yes I should meet more girls, which I will).

What am I supposed to do now? Should I still ask the girl out, or just next her because I feel that she is losing interest? It would not be end of the world if I screw up , but I feel the need for decisiveness.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
DarkKnight dude! This depends on what stage/type of auto rejection she's in. If she's rejected ya cause ya to wild, aloof or unattainable then being warm or directly asking can turn this around but she'll possibly want affirmation or validation to smooth things. Think of it as a turn around dude

If she's in auto rejection cause she feels she misjudged ya status an now sees ya as desperate ya should keep ya distance until she comes back. A feel this is most likely the first scenario.

If ya not bothered about screwing up a say persist an see if ya can turn it about. Go in warm an see if the attraction is still there, if it's just a front she's putting on she'll fold her frame an warm up. A little warmth an go for the ask an a reckon you'll get the ball rolling with this one again dude!

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey great advice Flux.

I dont think I showed desperation, since I was in abundance mode and was fooling around quite a bit. I will do exactly what you say to turn this around. She probably thought she put herself out there too much and I messed up.

Ofcourse we cant know for sure until I make a move. Meanwhile I will talk to other girls in order to not be desperate ofcourse.

>