Going to a hotel easily?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Don't have my own spot atm, and thought to myself what if a chick doesn't either or I can't go over the for whatever reason.

Hotel is the only thing I could think of because I don't know where I can fuck public and rather have a definite plan B.

But how can I do this smooth and effortlessly without it feeling like it's too much?

I'm not going to get a hotel in advance, I'll get it with her, I just want to know how I can Frame it the right way and bring her back smoothly.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
All my hotel pulls have been to a room already reserved and checked in.

You really need to cultivate a place in your home turf where you can pull if you want to have repeatable results. Truth is there is nothing like waking up and going for round 2,3 or 4.

This could be an arrangement with your buddy who has a spare room, a housesitting gig with a variety of clients, etc...

and thefinal judgement..... from a pretty good expert.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:
All my hotel pulls have been to a room already reserved and checked in.

You really need to cultivate a place in your home turf where you can pull if you want to have repeatable results. Truth is there is nothing like waking up and going for round 2,3 or 4.

This could be an arrangement with your buddy who has a spare room, a housesitting gig with a variety of clients, etc...

and thefinal judgement..... from a pretty good expert.

Just read the article, he actually said having money to get a hotel is good logistics.

There's no way I am going to get a hotel in advance, I have no idea what's going to happen and that would be a big waste of money. I'll only get a hotel reserved if I'm going out of town where I will make use of the money. Plus it makes no sense to have a hotel already booked if you live in the same town as the chick, not saying it's not a good idea, but it can end up being a big waste of money.

I'm planning all my logistics way ahead of time and I'm ready for plan A-Z.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey SZ,

Going to a hotel with a girl you just met, and going through the check in process with her, has a lot of potential for fuck up.

1. The transition between date place and room is NOT smooth. It's going to kill the mood, very likely.
2. It is going to make her feel like a cheap slut. Possibility of ASD high.

Plus whatever potential logistics mishaps (the hotel is fully booked. Or the room is dirty. Or whatever.)

You're taking chances, in my opinion.

It is much better to have a room in the first place. Logistics already secured. You have already seen the room before the date and you know all is fine. And when you bring her to the hotel you don't have to go through a check in process. Get in the hotel and discreetly proceed to the elevators.

If it's a question of budget, look for affordable options. How about Airbnb? Youth hostel? Etc...

If you are going to do that, you could book for a whole weekend, and prepare several potential dates in advance. The first one doesn't work? Ask the next. You can also make use of time constraint "I'm only in town for the weekend". That will reduce chances of flaking.

In the Philippines my best pulls were in a good, yet cheap three stars hotel 5 minutes away from a large shopping mall. About 50$ a night. Meet the girl in coffee shop. Build excitement and tension. Then invite her to the room for "a glass of white wine". 5 minutes walk. Two hours fuck. Got 4 different girls in a week, many of them I "saw" two times in the week. My balls were asking for a rest of the seventh day LOL.

The experience was worth the hotel money for sure.

Seppuku / Pierre

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Seppuku said:
Hey SZ,

Going to a hotel with a girl you just met, and going through the check in process with her, has a lot of potential for fuck up.

1. The transition between date place and room is NOT smooth. It's going to kill the mood, very likely.
2. It is going to make her feel like a cheap slut. Possibility of ASD high.

Plus whatever potential logistics mishaps (the hotel is fully booked. Or the room is dirty. Or whatever.)

You're taking chances, in my opinion.

It is much better to have a room in the first place. Logistics already secured. You have already seen the room before the date and you know all is fine. And when you bring her to the hotel you don't have to go through a check in process. Get in the hotel and discreetly proceed to the elevators.

If it's a question of budget, look for affordable options. How about Airbnb? Youth hostel? Etc...

If you are going to do that, you could book for a whole weekend, and prepare several potential dates in advance. The first one doesn't work? Ask the next. You can also make use of time constraint "I'm only in town for the weekend". That will reduce chances of flaking.

In the Philippines my best pulls were in a good, yet cheap three stars hotel 5 minutes away from a large shopping mall. About 50$ a night. Meet the girl in coffee shop. Build excitement and tension. Then invite her to the room for "a glass of white wine". 5 minutes walk. Two hours fuck. Got 4 different girls in a week, many of them I "saw" two times in the week. My balls were asking for a rest of the seventh day LOL.

The experience was worth the hotel money for sure.

Seppuku / Pierre

Well I am fucked if she doesn't have a place for us lol.

I can't just get a hotel in advance, she knows I live here and I'm not visiting.

I don't know any secluded spots for car sex.

Thing is also there really is nothing I can think of besides the hotel, even if I try to get a second date I run into the same issue.

You think she would still feel cheap if that's our only option is a hotel?

If we can't go to each others places, doesn't it make it better that make it better that I'm trying to find a way to be with her?

Like I said I really have no option because I have no idea when I'll have a free spot and the chicks know I live here.

What if I just try to book online after we talk about how our living situations are?

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Well, then why don't you try your way, then come back here to report the results. You go on a date, then take her to the hotel and go through the check in with her on your side. See how it goes. I foresee discomfort and ASD, but what if I'm wrong? Try out and see for yourself!

She knows you live in town? Come up with some reason why you have a hotel room!

Airbnb could be your solution though. It's not a hotel, it's a private apartment typically. Maybe cheaper than a hotel, and won't look like a hotel. She may even believe it's your flat. But nevertheless you'll have to book it upfront.

Otherwise, how about asking a friend in town, to provide you with a room for one night? Or asking your housemate to go to cinema that night? Just be creative!

Anyway it's meaningless to go on the dating apps if you don't have your logistics figured out. You begin the story without the means to finish it! So if you don't have your own spot, it's maybe time to look for one.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Seppuku said:
Well, then why don't you try your way, then come back here to report the results. You go on a date, then take her to the hotel and go through the check in with her on your side. See how it goes. I foresee discomfort and ASD, but what if I'm wrong? Try out and see for yourself!

Airbnb could be your solution though. It's not a hotel, it's a private apartment typically. Maybe cheaper than a hotel, and won't look like a hotel. She may even believe it's your flat. But nevertheless you'll have to book it upfront.

Otherwise, how about asking a friend in town, to provide you with a room for one night? Or asking your housemate to go to cinema that night? Just be creative!

Anyway it's meaningless to go on the dating apps if you don't have your logistics figured out. You begin the story without the means to finish it! So if you don't have your own spot, it's maybe time to look for one.

I'm not tryna go against your advice or anything just wanted to explain how I felt. You're right it makes no sense to get on apps with no logistics, but I missed out on years of not being on apps, it's kind of like not dating at all. I put off dating for years and nothing worked out, so I said fuck it and just wanted to try it.

All this planning is hurting my head lol I'm worried what if this doesn't work, what if this doesn't work. Damn, I usually have a spot, but now I don't.

The airbnb was a good idea. I still don't know her living situation so hopefully that can work in my favor that she has her own crib.

Hope everything works out.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Seppuku said:

If I go the air bnb route, can you u just pay for it on the app and it'll be kind of a smooth check in from there? Does getting it on the spot with her make it like getting a hotel? I'll find a way.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Seppuku said:

I thought it over and will probably book in advance, what do you think would he an easier transition a hotel or air bnb? Never used air bnb and I assume people will be there as well? And a hotel I can just bring the girls in from the side entrance?

Can you really just fuck in an air bnb? Lol I'm just asking cuz I know that's someone's crib. I'm trying to find one where no is at and I can just get the keys.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Seppuku said:

One more thing, would I book a hotel or air bnb for 2 guests or one? Do you have to check in the hotel or air bnb if you put 2 guests down and the girl isn't with you yet? Never did this before. Or do I just say one person and sneak her in? Think it'll be easier to just say 2 guests and bring her later.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sub-Zero-

I can certainly relate to your logistics situation. In fact, I tried to make a topic about the importance of good logistics in general, but the helpful guys, Mr.Rob, radeng, Seppuku (really, I don't blame you) basically argued that I should solve my logistics issue by basically completely unrelated things as if logistics in and of itself weren't a legitimate issue. Or am I just not supposed to have a topic about that issue or who knows what. Yeah, you may remember that topic, you were part of it. Sorry guys, I can get back to that topic later, this forum is already too overwhelming.

Sub-Zero said:
One more thing, would I book a hotel or air bnb for 2 guests or one?
It's easy. Room for one costs the same as room for two. So you always book for two. Even if you go on a work trip by yourself.

>