American girls super boring?

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've been living in Europe for the past few years, and just returned to the USA. Europe is where I learned game. There, I was able to get girls off of tinder pretty easily while having an enjoyable time.

Since returning to the US, I've been really disappointed with the quality of girls here. Tons of single moms, overweight girls, but above all... BORING women.

Most of these girls have no interesting qualities. I'm an attractive guy who gets a lot of matches on tinder, but 90% of them expect me to carry the whole convo. It seems really entitled. Aside from that, boring generic interests and one-word answers.

I'm hoping this isn't the USA as a whole and simply the city that I'm in. Your thoughts?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Jakeroviks,

Most of these girls have no interesting qualities. I'm an attractive guy who gets a lot of matches on tinder, but 90% of them expect me to carry the whole convo. It seems really entitled.

I think you hit the nail on the head with this statement here. I've found a lot of American women quite interesting, actually. But the problem is, these women are flooded with men on Tinder and thus don't feel the need to over-exert themselves in conversations, especially in online dating. What you're witnessing is not "boring" but instead "entitlement" -- the idea that they don't need to give any effort because they have so many options begging for their attention.

Do day game or night game to approach women, as was mentioned above, and you'll notice better results in this regard.

Cheers,

Franco

>