Easier day vs night game?

AdamEngineer

Space Monkey
space monkey
It just occurred to me that from thinking about day vs night game, why is it supposed to be easier to pull girls at night vs the day? Why is a girl much more likely to go home with you from a club rather than the same time interaction during the day?

Does this have to do with:

1. Schedule?
2. Human mating patterns?
3. Energy?
4. Alcohol?
5. Mindset in which its play vs work time?

From a phycological/dating point why is this usually the case?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
It is easier to pull girls during the daytime. We've always taught on GC that daygame is easier. Your conclusion is correct.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
AdamEngineer said:
Day game?

Wasn't my conclusion that night game was eaiser?

Oh it wasn't very clear I suppose... hmm well having exclusively done both throughout my journey with women...

AdamEngineer said:
Why is a girl much more likely to go home with you from a club rather than the same time interaction during the day?

Well what makes you come to this conclusion then?

Same day/night lays are all about screening for logistics mostly. In nightgame your screening for friends, where she stays, situation, and compliance etc whereas in daygame your screening for flexibility in schedule and compliance. It may be harder to find girls with flexibility in schedule also into you but that's really all it is and then leading strongly from there and keeping her comfortable.

Maybe your experience says otherwise?

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Night game is much more difficult. the fact that she's gone out IN ORDER TO get laid paradoxically makes things more difficult for you, as her "process" if you like centres around aggressive use of the bitch shield, and screening of weak males, drunks, and general dickheads. The other thing, probably even bigger of a factor than the bitch shield, is that she's with friends.

For a girl, getting sex involves a severe tension between desire and reputation-consciousness. If she can have sex with David Beckham then it is no problem, she desires him and her reputation will be enhanced by everyone knowing she was with him. In the more likely case the reputation aspect is at best a question-mark, so she may be highly desirous of fucking you, but it will also depend severely on what her friends' attitude is to the deal.

Just the presence of her friends may be enough to make her decide that although she likes you, she does not like you ENOUGH to take a risk. Or if the friends are negative on you (particularly), or negative on her getting laid (generally) then that also spells trouble for you.

Pairs of girls can be pretty good, especially if they're besties and non-judgemental of each other. But in that case it's rather good to have a wing so that you can pull them both to one of your places together, or at least occupy the friend while you chat up your girl.

In daygame, none of these factors apply. She doesn't have her bitch shield up, totally the opposite. She isn't expecting to be hit on at all, and she's highly open to chatting with those encountered in the course of her day (the same way as you are too, unless you are busy or preoccupied). And if you open with a genuine interest or direct opener, then she knows she is being hit on, but the surprise and intrigue factor is generally enough to get your foot in the door so to speak.

She also usually isn't in a group. When thoroughly warmed up I do approach groups and sometimes enjoy a bit of banter, though usually not much comes of it. And occasionally I will approach something like a mother/daughter pair, even more occasionally the mother will be highly approving of us making a date (but I'm a bit reticent about going for this given I'm 43, if I liked the mother I would go for it, haha).

The best way in daygame is simply to approach a girl who is going about her daily routine, which might involve things like grocery shopping, or perhaps she is on her way somewhere or perhaps she is waiting for a friend (if so, you need to suss this out, and chat her up a bit and discreetly get the number before the friend arrives, then make no reference to the fact that you have her number once the friend is there).

If you do it like this, then it's highly possible her routine will be flexible enough to go for an insta-date, or at the very least she will have time for say a 10-minute conversation in which you build enough intrigue to get her to agree to a date. I've also often had it happen that they couldn't stop, but they quickly agreed to the date anyway, this indicates perhaps that there is little male action going on in their life.

That's not to say that daygame is the only game in town. Nightgame is totally fun too, because of the different challenges it brings. Online also, has different challenges and potentially can allow you to build a process to get you tons of lays very efficiently. You could certainly develop a preference for either daygame, nightgame or online depending on many factors both internal to you (personal preference; your specialized skills; what challenges you; etc) and external (efficiency considerations; logistics; your job; etc).

But daygame is highly efficient for the reasons stated above, and in my opinion is also a great learning vehicle. The fact that you have the balls to approach a girl in the street and make your interest known, is great for you (it helps you to develop a healthy attitude, a skepticism towards society's norms, and a feeling of abundance which you don't necessarily get in nightgame or online), and helps her to give you a lot of chances if you do fuck up in various ways.

cheers, Ray

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ray_zorse said:
And occasionally I will approach something like a mother/daughter pair, even more occasionally the mother will be highly approving of us making a date (but I'm a bit reticent about going for this given I'm 43, if I liked the mother I would go for it, haha).
Or if you are a band member of Motley Crue, you go for for the mother, the daughter, and the grandmother as well. As I learned from Neil Strauss' autobiography. But that's probably too much for us mere mortals.

For you younger readers, don't worry! You'll probably age like a normal person.

5e816dd0-1ffd-0132-4e38-0ebc4eccb42f.jpg

6739b310-1ffd-0132-08bb-0eae5eefacd9.jpg

(OkCupid research)

Interestingly, I haven't found a pair yet where both the mother and the daughter were of appropriate age for me.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
As far as I understand only senior members are able to make polls. Some senior member should make a poll of this. :)

Otherwise I just wanted to bump the thread as it's quite interesting as some of you guy religiosly do day game and reject night game while others religiously do night game while rejecting day game.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i’ve pulled and closed multiple nights in a row at night. i’d be interested to hear from someone who’s done that from daygame and how many hours a day it required.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
i’ve pulled and closed multiple nights in a row at night. i’d be interested to hear from someone who’s done that from daygame and how many hours a day it required.
It's an indirect answer to your question but (strictly) day game people may have different goals with their seduction efforts than (strictly) night game people. That's where it all starts: the first lesson. And I'm a day+night game person.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It's an indirect answer to your question but (strictly) day game people may have different goals with their seduction efforts than (strictly) night game people. That's where it all starts: the first lesson. And I'm a day+night game person.

@Mr.Rob said it was easier to pull girls during the day. i’m curious who has done that with consistency.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Mr.Rob said it was easier to pull girls during the day. i’m curious who has done that with consistency.

Ive pulled plenty of girls home during daygame, but only hooked up with a handful from daygame SDL's. But I wasn't consistent in my skillset when I was daygaming. I got consistent when I switched to a bigger city and switched to nightgame (more reps and opportunities to improve faster). Then I took a 3-4 year hiatus from pickup.

I'd be interested to get back into daygame and see how consistent I could be now though. Probably do pretty good once I shake the rust off.

Plenty of guys on here pull consistently in daygame. Hector, Bacchus, Tony D, lotta guys.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Mr.Rob what i’m saying is not uncommon on a hot streak to go out three nights in a row and snl all three nights. i don’t think that’s possible with day game. at least improbable.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I don't believe either is "easier" to pull. It really depends on so many factors. If you're cold approaching in a night club in Vancouver, or doing Daygame on a beach in Cancun?

I suppose most men live in western cities and aren't rolling with huge social circles. Easier to "pull"? I'd say you're more likely to get laid from a bar than from daygame, the same day. For reasons that are obvious. It's very easy to approach and get numbers, but during the day, most people have places to be, other than your bedroom. They go to work, to school, etc. At bars, they're out to have fun, and usually have the next morning off.

>