Dating app chicks disappearing

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I've been matching with some really pretty girls, but some of them just straight up ghost for no reason.

Some even gave their number or matched with me first and went ghost out of no where for no reason at all.

Kind of angry, but having more women come in helps.

So I could talk to a chick for like 6 messages then nothing. They don't even really say anything for me to get the number or a date, they ghost right in the middle of a conversation.

One girl gave me her number we texted for a sec, then ghost.

2nd chick asked me a general question I answered, then ghost. This was on the app so I didn't even get a chance to get the number yet.

So those two chicks went ghost before I could even ask them out, but I still tried to get them out after the fact because there was nothing I could do, still nothing.

Idk what the fuck is going on with those two chicks, we went through the normal hellos and general conversations, I try to move forward quickly, then they dip after 3-4 messages.

I don't know if I'm supposed to ask for the number in like the 2nd message from me or what, but wtf is up with this?

For example:

Bitch: Hey

SZ: Hello (her name, compliment)

Bitch: Thanks! how are you ?

SZ: good you?

Bitch: good, did you have a good day today?

SZ: Yeah I did how about you?

Then nothing....

I want to get those quick boring questions out the way then start asking something more personal or try to get a number, but they do this too fast.

Am I really supposed to get a number or date before the third text or what? Seems to fast for me, but if I have to I'll do it.

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Not an expert here. Just curious, have you tried being very very fast and direct?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Sub zero dude there could be lots of things for this. Sometimes they ghost on this cause they had no intention anyway an they were after validation an when ya match an ya talk they have it. Game done they got what they wanted.

How long have they went ghost for? 10 minutes? They haven't got back to you dude. Ya could try going straight for the number but this will freak some of them out anyway. The app makes it less real yah?

Yah conversation might need tweaking, hitting a compliment straight away could seem insincere, they might be bored of it. They might have a lot of matches all giving compliments... the general questions are of small talk are also dull. Skip them they're not needed. It's boring dude!!

Rather than complimenting ya can go straight into conversation, get her to qualify herself! Hey her name, ya seem fun and outgoing! A hope ya looks aren't deceiving...
Hey her name! Tell me something interesting about ya

Mention something on her profile or picture! Tell her one of your hobbies an ask her for hers. Text chat isn't small talk that's boring get to the good stuff faster an you'll do better cause ya will stand out!!

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
you’re right - those are boring questions.

in fact they’re the most boring questions on the planet.

the girls you’re talking to have 1000 hot guys in their phone all trying to get into their pants at any given time. if one of these guys makes a mistake, its super easy for the girl to cut him out and explore the other 999 options - one of which who will surely be handsome and devastatingly charming.

cut that “hi how are you hows it going good you” nonsense out. I’m about to drop dead from lack of stimulation just reading that, so you can imagine how the girls are feeling. lots of girls ask me “how are you” and i just ignore it and redirect to something else.

you need to flirt instead. theres all sorts of avenues you can take. i usually open with an age disqualification routine that gets girls qualifying to me right away. my buddy, on the other hand, gets good results with these two lines:

you look like the right mix of fun and trouble
your eyes tell some things about you

also, did that girl message you first? thats a huge sign you can A) be more aggressive and B) move quicker.

saw you posted in my journal - ill reply and give you some more tips later

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ElderPrice said:
Not an expert here. Just curious, have you tried being very very fast and direct?

I tried to move after getting the first 6 messages out the way.

I tried not to move too fast because I don't think it'll work if I ask too quick.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fluxcapacitor said:
Sub zero dude there could be lots of things for this. Sometimes they ghost on this cause they had no intention anyway an they were after validation an when ya match an ya talk they have it. Game done they got what they wanted.

How long have they went ghost for? 10 minutes? They haven't got back to you dude. Ya could try going straight for the number but this will freak some of them out anyway. The app makes it less real yah?

Yah conversation might need tweaking, hitting a compliment straight away could seem insincere, they might be bored of it. They might have a lot of matches all giving compliments... the general questions are of small talk are also dull. Skip them they're not needed. It's boring dude!!

Rather than complimenting ya can go straight into conversation, get her to qualify herself! Hey her name, ya seem fun and outgoing! A hope ya looks aren't deceiving...
Hey her name! Tell me something interesting about ya

Mention something on her profile or picture! Tell her one of your hobbies an ask her for hers. Text chat isn't small talk that's boring get to the good stuff faster an you'll do better cause ya will stand out!!

I'll try to use the stuff you said, I got the compliment thing from hectors article on tinder.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
fog said:
you’re right - those are boring questions.

in fact they’re the most boring questions on the planet.

the girls you’re talking to have 1000 hot guys in their phone all trying to get into their pants at any given time. if one of these guys makes a mistake, its super easy for the girl to cut him out and explore the other 999 options - one of which who will surely be handsome and devastatingly charming.

cut that “hi how are you hows it going good you” nonsense out. I’m about to drop dead from lack of stimulation just reading that, so you can imagine how the girls are feeling. lots of girls ask me “how are you” and i just ignore it and redirect to something else.

you need to flirt instead. theres all sorts of avenues you can take. i usually open with an age disqualification routine that gets girls qualifying to me right away. my buddy, on the other hand, gets good results with these two lines:

you look like the right mix of fun and trouble
your eyes tell some things about you

also, did that girl message you first? thats a huge sign you can A) be more aggressive and B) move quicker.

saw you posted in my journal - ill reply and give you some more tips later

One of them did message me first, these chick's do ask how I am n shit, I'm not a pro with this shit yet, but If it were up to me after we said hi I would go straight to the number, but after reading the articles on here they don't recommend to do it until 10-15 messages.

I can't find anything on here about tinder messages at all. Just general stuff, saying ask her a few questions then ask her out.

Some girls also don't give me much to even work with so asking them interesting questions don't work because they didn't ask me anything.

Yeah I need some tips on openers and conversations then asking out. I need like a conversation break down and how to meet up tips. Couldn't find any on the site, so I'm winging it.

I'm losing my mind because I really wanted these two bitches, and they did some bullshit!! I tried to make the conversations better, these bitches are boring, then I just said fuck it and asked to meet it because they were being dumb asses.

I'm mad as fuck because I lost two really cute bitches that live close to me. I'm fuckin mad as hell!! Fuck those bitches!!

I had one chick I ain't talk to for a day, she lives far, but matched me saying she wanted some dick.

Cool asked for the number, she said she had something to do, ghost. Should I hit her back up for leave it alone because she lives far anyway.

Now I'm still matched to these bitches, so idk if that matters, but I'm not really sure if I'm supposed to talk to these bitches again.

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sub-Zero said:
ElderPrice said:

I tried not to move too fast because I don't think it'll work if I ask too quick.
What if you tried it on the next 10 girls just to see what happens?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ElderPrice said:
Sub-Zero said:
ElderPrice said:

Will do.

How fast do you recommend?

Let me get an example my man.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I checked the convos again and they weren't even that bad to go ghost.

I actually tried getting to know them more and ask questions about them personally.

Now mind you this is in a span of 6-10 messages, so this is quick rapport for me to get the number fast.

I only asked about their day once and kept it moving on to more personal topics about themselves.

Sure I could have asked then out after the 2nd text, but I didn't know they would give it so quick without small rapport.

Anyway, shit is crazy and I didn't even talk to these girls long, it added a lot of fuel to my bitterness that I haven't experienced in a while, but luckily I have other girls to calm me down, but those two were the ones I really wanted.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
So have never used online dating but tinder messaging is text messaging. The difference here is that it's ya cold approach but by matching it's an ioi really so game on! A would use tinder to build comfort with them enough to ask them out an then get their number. It makes getting the number easier cause ya have a reason for it dude.

This can be done in 5 messages or less, if they require more 10 - 15 but definitely miss out the boring stuff dude! A know hector says about giving a compliment an it has its advantages but it hasn't been working for ya right?
Am not saying ya shouldn't but get it out the way an then be fun. Ya can do this at the same time if needed

Hi girls name, ya eyes are gorgeous. They caught ma attention! They tell me some things about you..

Caught ma attention! Anyway what do ya do for fun when ya not posing for the camera?

Or ask her/make a comment on what ya see/know. If she says she's likes to travel ask bout that dude!

Also don't be so bitter, if they not interested it saves ya investing time an effort getting nowhere. If ya still matched consider them written off an try stuff out. Message them again to be persistent if ya normally wouldn't. Ask direct for the number. If ya write them off ya can be bold an experiment with it dude!

The one that said she wanted dick a hope ya told her she should take ya for dinner first! Ya not that type of guy! Haha

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
When they say "How are you?" answer all her questions in a way that makes her want to know more about you....Without telling them EVERYTHING..

I'm good. Just finished up a project for work that had me out of town (Leading her to ask "what is your work, where were you? What is this Project?" )
i'm Great. Working on setting up someone to watch my dog while I go on vacation.
Superb. Got the next couple of days off so I'm gonna wash my car before the concert.

You should be leading the conversation by piquing her curiosity...

Open her by commenting on her pets, places and activities in her pictures.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fluxcapacitor said:
So have never used online dating but tinder messaging is text messaging. The difference here is that it's ya cold approach but by matching it's an ioi really so game on! A would use tinder to build comfort with them enough to ask them out an then get their number. It makes getting the number easier cause ya have a reason for it dude.

This can be done in 5 messages or less, if they require more 10 - 15 but definitely miss out the boring stuff dude! A know hector says about giving a compliment an it has its advantages but it hasn't been working for ya right?
Am not saying ya shouldn't but get it out the way an then be fun. Ya can do this at the same time if needed

Hi girls name, ya eyes are gorgeous. They caught ma attention! They tell me some things about you..

Caught ma attention! Anyway what do ya do for fun when ya not posing for the camera?

Or ask her/make a comment on what ya see/know. If she says she's likes to travel ask bout that dude!

Also don't be so bitter, if they not interested it saves ya investing time an effort getting nowhere. If ya still matched consider them written off an try stuff out. Message them again to be persistent if ya normally wouldn't. Ask direct for the number. If ya write them off ya can be bold an experiment with it dude!

The one that said she wanted dick a hope ya told her she should take ya for dinner first! Ya not that type of guy! Haha

Good tips man, the compliments seem to have worked for me, I tell a girl what I really like about them, and they respond positive enough.

When you say write them off, what do you mean exactly? Do you mean cut them off entirely? Or to just not care about the girl?

I got this one chick number, she responded, but hasn't responded to my meet up and I kind of just left it alone after that.

So you're saying to text her again and experiment?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:
When they say "How are you?" answer all her questions in a way that makes her want to know more about you....Without telling them EVERYTHING..

I'm good. Just finished up a project for work that had me out of town (Leading her to ask "what is your work, where were you? What is this Project?" )
i'm Great. Working on setting up someone to watch my dog while I go on vacation.
Superb. Got the next couple of days off so I'm gonna wash my car before the concert.

You should be leading the conversation by piquing her curiosity...

Open her by commenting on her pets, places and activities in her pictures.

Got you man good tips.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Sub zero dude write them off typically is cut them entirely if ya think it's a dead end but a think more in this situation is don't care an experiment. If ya consider it done ya have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Last chance, might as well try right? A follow up message, asking them out. Whatever! Give it a try. It can look needy an desperate or it can look fun an playful. If ya experiment ya still need to draw the line somewhere dude

The one that hasn't responded to a meet is usually a total write off but if ya have some it ya wanna try ya can have a lot of fun an even turn it around. Message in like a week or so an literally say that ya have been really busy. Make it ya fault that ya ain't been in touch an don't acknowledge she went all ghost!

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fluxcapacitor said:
Sub zero dude write them off typically is cut them entirely if ya think it's a dead end but a think more in this situation is don't care an experiment. If ya consider it done ya have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Last chance, might as well try right? A follow up message, asking them out. Whatever! Give it a try. It can look needy an desperate or it can look fun an playful. If ya experiment ya still need to draw the line somewhere dude

The one that hasn't responded to a meet is usually a total write off but if ya have some it ya wanna try ya can have a lot of fun an even turn it around. Message in like a week or so an literally say that ya have been really busy. Make it ya fault that ya ain't been in touch an don't acknowledge she went all ghost!

Got ya man, good advice. I still don't know why this chick did the dumb shit she did, fuckin bitch.

You think I should text on the app with her or her number? (That's if I ever decide to talk to her again).

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sub-Zero said:
ElderPrice said:
Sub-Zero said:
ElderPrice said:

Will do.

How fast do you recommend?

Let me get an example my man.
Hmm well, as fast as you imagine if you assume they are 100% interested in fast sex. You could try something like "My place or yours?" as the opener. Or "Are you bringing pizza?" Haha something like that just to see how they respond. For all you know, 5/10 will agree on the spot. Again I am NOT suggesting this as an expert or intelligent person. Just as an experiment to try. If I ever got matches when I tried apps I would have tested it myself!

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
This depends dude if she's someone that clears her phone regularly ya numbers long gone an messaging on the app is better. If she keeps numbers then it don't matter but either way put ya name on it!!

Ma personal style is to use the number, its the only way to contact me. A have social media but am bad with it, I'm better now a have messenger on ma phone but still best way to contact me is phone cause a don't always have ma data turned on.

Using the app is saying a have lost ya number but remember we matched! Where number says a liked ya enough to keep ya number an to try again but also shows ya confident she's kept yours.

Do what feels best for ya dude, decide on the trade of an go for it!

>