the most difficult daygame approach ever

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
26, russian.

I work at the university. There is no other place in the city with so many girls for me to approach, so I approach here.

Here is the list of things that make it the most difficult daygame approach ever:

1. I pledged to only approach really hot girls and only take number if I really connect with a hot girl, so easy approaches, when mediocre girls sit by themselves etc. are off the table.
2. Everyday I approach at least one girl whom I already approached before, because out of 15 000 students and 7000 girls (and maybe 2000 cute girls) I already approached at least 500. And every time there is a fear of approaching the same girl. Every time.
3. People are availiable for limited periods of time, for 15 or 30 minute breaks, otherwise it's mostly empty hallways. So I must warmup from 0 to 60 reeealy fucking quick. And re-warmup several times a day, which is exhausting.
4. Groups, everyone is in groups, most of the time. There is a girl you like, sitting in the middle of 2 girlfriends and one guy. And also there is 20 more people standing here. 60% of the time hot girls are in large 10+ groups, 30% with 1-2 girlfriends or guyfriends, 10% walking alone. Also, I think, the bigger the crowds, the faster I become infamous here.
5. Often girls are sitting down, sometimes in a hurry, I'm not even talking about them wearing earphones or talking on a phone, talking to each other, ordering food, or sitting and eating.

Combine all that and you'll get my average approach: A hot girl, whom I probably approached before, talking to her friends, potentially that's her boyfriend near her, in a middle of a large crowd, with a 10 second window before they all go inside a classroom.

And I need about 12 approaches to get one date. I have my methods and inner game thoughts on how to tackle this (mostly it's "witness meee motherfuckers, my ancestors are smiling on me today, can you say the same?"), but I want to hear from the masters. And make no mistake, any daygame approach that is not so convoluted I can make with no warmup on 2 seconds notice.
Any suggestions?

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's interesting to me that you seem to never acknowledge, or take use of the fact that you live in a city with more than a million people.

nad_bigger said:
3. People are availiable for limited periods of time, for 15 or 30 minute breaks
Is that such a limited time to you? How about 2 to 3 minutes? Maximum.

But which aspect of what you describe make your situation more difficult than the situation of the average guy here? I still don't understand. Some variation of what you described is the story for most of us here.

Some interesting in field examples of difficult approaches by RSD Max on the top of the homepage BecomingTheNatural.com. Ops. The videos. Aren't there anymore. I'm sorry. Last time I checked they were there, and I've found them quite interesting and inspiring. When I give Girls Chase advise on possibly how they can improve their product, that doesn't mean all the other pickup guys' marketing is perfect. For example I really liked these videos by Max, which he used to market his product, then removed for no reason. I mean, he used these videos to market his expensive product, now he he uses nothing instead to market his same expensive product. This makes no sense to me.

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
million people, sure, but:

in the early morning there are not so many people on the street and I have to sleep quite frankly.
at 6 pm after work there are people on the street, but they are adults, very little quantities of young hot girls.

Omsk is not the kind of city to have pretty streets with cafes and girls walking around, Omsk is a shithole.
9 out of 12 month weather is garbage, down to -30F for 3-4 month of winter (yeah, I daygamed at -30F, and it is brutal)

Basically, the only times there are hot girls on the streets are:

beginning of university classes - 8-9 am (I start work)
lunchbreak - 12 am (I am at work)
going home after classes 3-5 pm (guess where am I, work till 8pm).

all kinds of stuff I can tell you about WHY I have to approach only where I work. Please do not doubt me, just help me deal with those complications. thank you)

>