set second date at my house?

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
TL DR: 30 minutes ago, on our way to my home girl got a call from a client to move reservation to 1 hour from now, so she went home.
on second date should I lead with "lets cook at my house"?

I took her number properly, hooked, qualified, the all nine yards.

texted her: let's meet before the weekend, give me your scedule (first time I used this phrase)
She replied yesterday with an actual fucking scedule - "I am free tomorrow, tue, fri, sat" - which is super compliant, I think. So I sceduled "tomorrow" - which is today.

We met, vibed well, talked about her erogenous zones, I basically rested my arm on her leg, good date, what else to say. She is sooo hot, like, "russian hot" or "american superhot" if you will.
I said lets go see my music at home, she blushed "lets just sit here for a while", In 20 minutes again - lets go, it will take 15 minutes and then we can go for a walk, she agreed.

so we going to my house and she gets a call that her client wants to move reservation closer from 7 pm to 5 pm (it was 4 pm), and a girls says that she won't have time for music, she needs to prepare for a client (she works with kids), so I let her go. She confirmed that she will be free on tuesday

Questions:
1. I didn' do anything wrong, did I?
2. I want to invite her straight home for home cooking at tuesday, can that backfire? should I go for date at a cafe again?

>