White girls with black hair or dyeing their hair black, seeing a lot more of em!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Perhaps this belongs in the how to get whatever kinds of girls you like thread but thought it was worth a new topic.

So I noticed over the years I have been seeing a lot more white girls with black hair around, maybe it's because mixed race people and ethnic white people are becoming more common perhaps? Maybe the rise in popularity of women like the Jenner sisters and Kim Kardashian have made it so instead of making their hair blonde, more white women make their hair black.

I wonder a few things though.

1 - Do you think they are more open to going interracial or more closed off to it?

Generally, white women who want to "fit in" and "be cool" hate minorities unless it is a black guy because of the cool factor. Then you have to consider that in white ethnic groups where black hair is common (Italians, Spaniards, and Eastern Europeans), the people are a lot more racist and that rubs off on the women too. One other thing I have thought is that maybe they actually are more open to minorities due to some of these making themselves darker. Any minorities want to chime in?

2 - Do you think they icier and bitchier from your experience?

Since they are the modern day blonde bombshells I would think so, run into a lot of hostile interactions with them.

>