Effective ways to communicate scarcity

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello all,

I have been thinking, some girls who I meet through social circle especially can happen to put off making decisions. Usually I move fast (waiting to make things happen is so boring and an utter waste of time). Sometimes this happens: I can swear that a girl likes me, but she is making all kinds of calculations about and puts off the decision to go along with me. When I don't indulge them with being available down the road they suddenly pop up all enthousiastic. But my enthousiasm can shift to another girl, especially if a week or 2 has gone by.

So how do you guys pre-empt this? I don't enjoy the waiting game, how do you effectively show your scarcity without coming off as some impatient needy guy. Again, I am not needy in most cases (I slipped up in the past just like everyone else), but I like things to happen when I want them to happen. It's like receiving a pizza fresh from the oven, not 3 hours after ordering one.

So what are your most effective tactics about making yourself scarce? To make the girl understand that she has a limited time of access.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
DarkKnight dude, a think this is a great question an something am trying to find a better way of handling maself. A feel there is a trade off of being confident, sexy an seen as romantic but risking looking impatient an needy in the exchange. The only way to not be needy is to brush it off an not care but this means ya waiting for them to come around, if they do.

So if ya want a fresh pizza straight out the oven a see these as objections rather than rejections an have been reading bout them a bit lately. These situations require a push, throwing the objection back or forcing a decision. The push an the forced decision can be needy but they force the interaction forward, calls the girl to action an if done right will break any barriers of resistance they've got up.

It might look needy especially forcing a decision so use it as a last resort an ya can turn interactions around. There's a formula to the decision where ya qualify her (validation...) say what's the next step ya want, suggest this might not happen again to communicate scarcity an then ask for a decision.

Instead of viewing this as needy view it as a plan b where ya showing ya confident to go after what ya want. Ya cutting through her logic with "romance" an although this is kinda impatient it provides a whirlwind romance that girls crave. Not necessarily a bad trade off dude.

If there's other ideas a would love to hear them dudes!

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Flux,

Yes, I also am a proponent of forcing decisions, because again, I do not like wasting my time. I think it is indeed a good idea to in some way communicate that in the future this chance won´t reappear. Sometimes I have been thinking about when I sense a girl being doubtful tell her something in the lines of this:

"Hey, you know what happens when people put off things into the future? Nothing."

In order to communicate why waiting and horsing around is a bad idea and that this connection can be lost. I had happen way too many times that girls who I really like horse around, do incredibly stupid things while I am happily with another girl already. I'm not the youngest anymore, I regret tons of lost connections, but I also regret not giving the opportunity to absolutely GEORGEOUS girls because I was way too fixated on a "maybe" girl.

Quite the tradeoff ain't it?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
DarkKnight dude it is quite the trade off an we've all done it. A also regret a lot of missed connections because a didn't care (to aloof, not playing games). Girls messed about an a let them do it, just without me. A wouldn't wait while they played games or thought about it. A used to avoid pushing for things an forcing decisions an just went with a ah well her loss to not be needy an to show abundance.

These girls knew where they stood an will respect me for it but a wouldn't go back to them an so they'd have to come to me. Some would an others wouldn't out of auto rejection or nerves that a would reject them.

A like ya line about nothing happening when you put things off. It could work well if the tone an body language were on point. Or it would border being pushy an to strong. It has power in being used playfully, teasingly an boldly so it can work in many situations. A usually find if a girl is doubtful she usually needs reassurance. Remember ya can move fast without rushing. Sometimes it takes time an for us that sucks!

A missed ma chance to force a decision tonight that a wanted to. With the social circle its in a will get the chance next week but it won't come as hot as a wanted it to. But being able to step back an not chase with the possible shit test tonight she knows am not desperate or needy. This time it might not be a bad trade off!

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
DarkKnight dude when ya get with a girl through social circle as mentioned in ya OP ya usually end up doing it within a social thing. If ya do this ya ain't being covert which puts extra pressure on them with how they appear - anti slut defence then is a barrier.

When they act doubtful it's an objection barrier to slow ya down, a shit test an buys them time to think if this will affect them. Reassurance here is to let them know that ya the cool guy they really like, things won't be awkward for ya or ya social thing, ya can handle an pass their tests.

Sometimes it's a little bit of persistence to show a slightly romantic twist that ya the guy to sweep her off her feet an that she really wants to do this. It's basically LMR but for a certain tipping point. Cause of the social pressure she might need to be convinced ya committed. A don't mean serious relationship but sometimes that's what they require.

Each test an tipping point will be handled differently, sexual tension can beat some of it but usually a find myself either letting them know a am fine letting this go or a force a decision. If they want reassurance sometimes the qualifying statement is all they a looking for, but a hate handing out validation like it's candy dude!

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Flux, you summarized it pretty well I guess. I think the big thing with ME is that I usually do only real cold approaches and have never tweaked myself for social circle game. And indeed I also am not crazy about giving too much validation, or to stall too much which can make you too available and maybe even veering into the friendzone.

I understand what you mean with assurance now though, so thank you

>