Persistence in rejection? If it's soft...

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Sup dudes! Hopefully ya can help with this I remember reading about being persistent like a year ago an basically ignore the bull shit girls give ya an just focus on the positives to try an push through ya interactions when barriers come up.

A pulled this girl a do martial arts with when we were out for a birthday over the weekend. A knew the logistics were shut an a couldn't escalate to sex so a broke the sexual tension set up a date an got her number. She was excited bout this an really interested. The next morning she texts with some bull bout really liking me but can't do this, she isn't looking for it now or anytime soon an that she's sorry??

Okay? Can't do what? We were only going for drinks Haha. A thought ignores the shit an message back saying that's cool, a still think we should go for drinks it'll be fun. She said she doesn't think it's a good idea but didn't really say no and somewhat seemed interested so a thought push on. A told her it's a great idea an asked for a time. She then said it's a bad idea an she can't.

Worth persisting with one more try or just let it go? A don't wanna chase but a realised this girl had self esteem issues an kept asking me if a was sure about her an why a was with her so I dunno if she pulling away before she's to invested? Maybe looking to see if am really interested? A feel persisting is chasing but maybe she sees me to high value? Thanks dudes!!!

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Re: Persistence in rejection? If it's a soft rejection...

Sup dudes! A had a lightbulb moment earlier today an thought a would ignore the bull shit, move past the resistance an just assume attraction an make it easy for her by just making the date. A messaged her tonight just saying the place an time to meet

A thought it was a great idea until a hit sends Haha am now thinking it might not been seen as confident an could seem like needy? Like am not being cool bout the rejection?

Am writing this off as a loss, possibly won't hear back Haha was this a good idea or total fuck up? Could a do anything else instead? Thanks dudes!!

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
A totally forgot to mention dudes but she's a virgin an a think that's why she's rejected yah? When a was escalating she stopped abruptly an said she was a virgin. There were other logistic issues but it stopped me from sealing the deal but she jumped at the chance to go out on a date an then rejected the next day?

So am hoping the persistence is gonna help her feel desired an comfortable? A feel she's freaking out thinking a date means sex where as much as I want to am expecting her to slow it down a bit? A really dunno dudes!!

>