The Shit Test Thread

Virgin101

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Would it be a good idea to have a shit test thread where users can drop in examples of shit tests they've came across and how they dealt with (or could've dealt with) it? Or where we can ask for suggestions about shit tests that confused ourselves? I'm aware of the basic principles to maintain in order to pass shit tests and I don't want to get that so much, but I'd just like to have a bigger repertoire of devices at my disposal. Far too often have I got a shit test with my guard down. Sometimes after having bonded with a girl and earned her trust, she'll give one last final shit test just to confirm any doubts. Having the right answer at your disposal can come in handy. Something like ("I'm not that kind of girl" - "Maybe you don't try hard enough" and then disqualify) could really save your ass.

Obviously we're all aware of common shit tests like "how many girls have you slept with?" or "do you have a girlfriend?", but sometimes I can come across some interesting ones that I haven't heard about online. Lately I've gotten a few shit tests that I haven't gotten 4 or 5 years; sounds familiar I thought! I guess I thought they were once offs, but you could encounter them again.

It's also interesting to realise how similar certain shit tests might actually be, even thought they sound different. It would even be interesting to hear examples of how you got too concerned about a shit tests, when all you had to do was give a quick and honest answer!

Mods: If it sounds like a silly idea, feel free to delete thread!

>