Awkward girl on Tinder

LoneWolf14

Space Monkey
space monkey
I matched with this really hot brunette on Tinder. I hit her up telling her that she looked like Morticia Addams. We bantered a bit, she hinted at her insta, I asked for her insta and we spoke there. On insta she kept asking me questions about places where I like to hang out. We both like a place close from where I live so I told her:

Me: since we both like this place, how about we meet there next week?
Her: hmm, sounds great
Me: great, let me have your phone number then

So she blocked me on insta and unmatched on Tinder.

You might say that I should've made the date more specific, but I''m really busy these days so I really don't know when I'll have some free time and I didn't want to make the date on insta anyway. That's why I asked for her number.

I don't feel like I did anything wrong and she was probably insecure or something, but I'm curious of your guys' opinion.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Pfff....Forget her she wasn't serious. Welcome to Tinder...

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Although I agree with FT, remember that some girls won't give their numbers no matter what. Some phones can't block numbers, and if she had (or is having) bad experience with some creep, she probably won't give it.

I once asked for a Tinderella's number after an okay conversation. She made some effort to make us continue the conversation on Tinder. I persisted for the number, and she unmatched in the end. Hard to tell if she wasn't serious, or if she was genuinely worried about me being a creep.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
nad_bigger said:
Fuck This - username checks out

Pretty soon you learn that there are women out there who are a whole lot less work and much more fun to be with....

l-22773-i-was-like-whatever-bitches-and-the-bitches-whatevered.jpg

>