Improvement 2.0: a date every 12 approaches, but quality sucks now

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
thank you for such a big reply to previous post viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20169.

|Situation:
I fixed my approach with all advice here and seen excellent improvement with it.
Since my post (3 weeks) I made:
72 approaches
26 numbers
6 dates (I will probably get 2 more dates in the future)
0 sex

I work as an assistant (just move chairs sometimes and sit behind a computer and watch Hector's streams all day) in the university of 15000 students, I walk the halls and stalk my prey. I am 6'4, 220lb, handsome smile and a good haircut. And white. Everyone is white in Russia, except those who aren't.

previous problems that you helped me to deal with:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20059 (2300+ approaches = 5 new girls. please help)
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20169 (Improvement: went from 18/1 to 3/1 (approach/numbers), new problem arises)

Problem:
Now, when I understand, that I am able to get raw numbers (good app/num ratios and num/date ratios), the question is sex. And the biggest problem about that is the quality of women.
To get to the numbers that look good on than sweet ass excel spreadsheet I bargain with myself, taking numbers from and going on dates with sometimes very mediocre girls.
On dates I never talked about sex, so we went home and girls were surprised that I went for a kiss, hence abysmal date/sex ratio, also big number of girls I wasn't attracted to at all, so no wonder we didn't fuck

Nailbiting fuckups:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20190 (FR++: cutest russian model in my room: "you crossed the line!")
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20191 (FR: incredible 6'1 balerina with gorgeous face on a 3h chores with me)

Solution 1: Quality
Now, when I have something to show to the fucking effective manager in my head, I vowed to never do this again and only approach the best 5%
We are in Russia, so that would be some alexis ren/gigi hadid/highschool irina shayk level of shit.
I am not even exagerrating - read my post viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20214, even Chase agrees:)

Solution 2: Better, longer approach
In my approach "career" of 2374 apps (does any actual english speaker shortens this word in this fashion?) I have never built a genuine connection on approach, until very very recently. I was stupid and thought sheer bruteforce numbers will save me, but after I did 106 apps in one day and only got 1 shitty number, I got a wakethefuckup call.

Now, my approach will look like this (almost feels like r/creepyasterisks):

*I see a small girl with an actual 21.5 inch waist and 35.5 inch perfect fucking ass, an hourglass on steroids with a face so hot, I audibly say 'Ohhh fuck..' under breath, inner game: ohh, she's gonna like me! I am 6'4 and handsome with nice hair*

*I approach from the side, gently grab her shoulder to turn her*
Me: Hi! *Smile comes naturally, just from her feminine beauty*
Girl: Hi! *Cautionsly likes me* (Later she told me that I am handsome and not only because of the face)
Me: I understand this is unusual, but I just saw you *finger points 'from over there'*, you look really good in this sweater *little pause and natural smile, with average bitches I had to force a smile because there is nothing to smile about with average bitches*,
Girl: thanks!
Me:it really shows your waist line *fuck, girl, you are so hot!*
Girl: you have a fetish?
Me: absolutely *you will not kinkshame me, sweety, waists are my thing*. What's your name?
Girl: Anya.
Me: Nad_Bigger, nice to meet you. *gently hold her little hand, she lets me* Are you in a hurry? (we are in a university corridor, maybe she is late to classes or something)
Anya: No, I am going to the library.
Me: I have a minute, lets go. So, I see you are very cute, but tell me, what is special/interesting about you?
Anya: Weeell, I don't know..
Me: What do you study?
Anya: well *someshit*
Me: Was that your idea, or did your parents force you here?
Anya: Oh, no. I wanted myself bla bla *some conversation*
Me: What are you gonna be after? like a marketer or designer?
Anya: well ...bla bla *some conversation*
Me: Do you do something artistic?
Anya:*some conversation*
Me: Cool, I like girls with imagination, I went to art school myself (in russia art school means from age 10 to 16 roughly)
Anya:*some conversation*
Me: So I wanna definiletly buy you a coffee, are you free today after 6 pm?
Anya: no, today is a recital or some shit, son, I am free tomorrow though
Me: Ok let me get your number
Anya: +7913******* *calling her*
Me: Here is me. Tell me about that recital, are you gonna be on stage? so you have a video of your shows? *don't wanna take number and bail mmediatly*
Anya: yeah, I'll send you ...
Me: Cool, Ill call you tomorrow, 1 hour before date, see you soon!
Anya: okay byyye! *gently holding her hand, exqusite ass enters library*

Solution 3: Sex talk on dates
no flake after app like that, so I meet her at the mcdonalds 5 min from my house, we sit down on one couch, do not order anything and talk.
30 min deep dive
30 min sex talk

Hey, I wanna show you my music, then we can walk in the park. My house is 5 min.

Evaluation.
This is the part for you, GC forum. I am working 3 years at this shit. I approached at -35 F, I approached at 90 F. I made 2374 apps. Took 165 numbers. Been on 48 dates. Only got laid 5 fucking times. Please tell me if my newly described process is any good:) You know I listen, you know, I work, get better and report back. My monthly salary is 290 US dollars, so a call to hector is out of the question for a moment, only you.

Anything else you need to access the situation, you ask, I will provide. Thanks in advance.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
6 dates for 72 approaches, that starts to become quite reasonable.

But getting numbers and turning them into dates was just the beginning.

Now your next step is to learn dating skills:
  • reading her body language
  • passing her tests and overcoming her objections
  • building tension
  • building comfort
  • escalating touch
  • pulling home
  • escalating to sex
  • overcoming any LMR
  • etc...

When you can do all of the above consistently, you will be a Seducer.

Good luck!
Seppuku

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
thanks, man. And to all who read my long post.

Little update: yesterday I had my last ever date with a mediocre girl, one that I sceduled before my vow to never do that again.
I went to the park 10 min early, sat on the bench with WAY more attractive girl, talked, smiled, when my date showed up I jokingly told this one to go away.
Date was boring, unsexy and draining, so, never again.

I am an approach machine, but becoming that I never listened to my own thoughts and in 3 years only approached 'not ugly' ones instead of 'fuuuck, she is hot'.
I do not know how many people made 2400+ approaches, took 150+ numbers, and been on dates with 48 girls while really liking less than 30% of them, but I am done working for a spreadsheet.
I will starve myself of approaches, of numbers, of dates until I unlearn this shit.

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
approached an average girl to warmup, engaged her, and my heart bled seeing her so obviosly interested but not being able to do anything about it. Felt so weird to just walk away after the conversation, but average numbers are like poison for me now.

>