Are blond men now the romantic ideal?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
It used to be that back in the day, the ideal was "tall dark and handsome" or the "Latin lover" types for a lot of women. Women loved the Henry Cavill, John Stamos, and Cristiano Ronaldo lookalikes.

These days I notice that whether it is Hollywood, modeling agencies, or any avenue that controls what kinds of men women see as attractive, that blond men are shown as the romantic ideal. Even with Hollywood, the most handsome men are usually Chris Hemsworth, Charlie Hunam, Bradley Cooper, Leonardo DiCaprio, and a long list of guys with blond hair or some shade of blond. One member on here even mentioned how he has a blond friend with 10k matches on Tinder which is shocking to me because I never knew blond men were really that liked.

As a white guy with dark hair and kind of the Mediterranean look though, I think that the appeal of tall dark and handsome, Latin Lover, and exotic beast is going away in western society now. Now I also notice that blonde women aren't really shown as sexy anymore either, it is more of the dark haired tanned brunette type which makes me wonder if there is some conspiracy going on behind the scenes perhaps.

That is another thing I have noticed, while blonde women and pale white women are not as into them, darker featured white women (Italian, Jew, Eastern European) are head over heels crazy for the Hitler ideal.

It does make me wonder a bit though, if America is getting more "diverse", why is society going towards blond men as the ideal?

>