What should I do with this girl?

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
Short and sweet.

Met a girl a few months ago. She lives in a country with traditional values (not western). She's beautiful, smart, great in bed. We're both hugely attracted to each other.

We have sex, she wants a commited relationship. She finds out I'm dating other girls and distances herself.

I tell her I want to date her and see other girls. She's not down for it. We stop talking. Then restart a few weeks later. Cycle repeats.

We're both still very attracted to each other. She only wants a committed partner while I want multiple girlfriends. We still talk despite this and I really enjoy talking to her.

Part of me feels like I should cut her out and focus on girls who are down with my program, but we're so compatible I don't want to. If I were to just be a friend it feels like I'd be settling, maybe.

Your thoughts?

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Wouldn't it feel like settling if you ended up becoming monogamous to her? That's what I think..

Find a girl that 1) you're compatible with, and 2) is willing to go along with your program once you have to have "the talk".

You could keep in touch with this girl if that's what you want, but chances are she could distract you. Meet more girls like her instead.

>