Ego - LTRing girls from cultures who don't see you in a good light

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Lately I have been getting around a lot and by that I mean almost getting laid every week or whenever I want. A couple months ago I matched with this tall sexy black-haired green-eyed girl with exotic looks on Hinge and we chatted a bit about her background after she kept poking me about where I was "from". I initially told her California but she kept on poking to figure out my ethnicity so I told her, maybe could have handled that shit-test better but when pussy comes so easy for a while you almost settle. The girl is one of the hottest girls I have matched with too, something about the way she smells makes me horny as fuck.

I fucked her a little over month ago and it was mindblowing sex, amazing. Great time for me too because I also had some awesome sex with this athletic Asian girl as you can see in the lay report below.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20069

It was so good that when I tried to write a lay report in public my dick was hard just thinking about it, never got around to it. A few days later, we meet and fuck again, it was still good. We have fucked on five different occasions now and it has been great every time. It has got to the point now where I was starting to see her almost exclusively and she has asked a bit about what I want in a girlfriend after we have finished fucking.

We fucked this past week though and she said something that kind of struck a nerve with me, might have been a shit-test. What she said was she would have never thought she would fuck a guy like me because she usually thinks darker skinned men in general are not as attractive as blond haired and pale men. I was a bit thrown off by it and said "interesting" while trying to change the topic and she told me in the country she is originally from, men with a darker skin tone are seen as poor and less attractive while "western" men (read: white guys that look white) are seen as handsome.

For anyone who is going to be curious, the country she is from is none other than Italy itself which is known to be arguably the most racist country in western Europe compared to more advanced and socially accepting countries like the UK, Scandinavian countries, Germany, and France. It even applies to Italian American women who tend to not go interracial as much like their Irish, WASP, Jewish, and other white sisters do. So I was not surprised to hear this from her and despite how great the sex is, there are so many options for me in life right now that I am going to avoid seeing her again.

But it brings me to a couple of questions I want to ask you guys.

It might not apply as much to white guys on here as most cultures do not despite white men or see them as bad dating options although if anything, it is white women from the same country that tend to not be as high on their own men (Swedish women not being as into Swedish men for example).

1. Would you consider an LTR with a girl who doesn't see you as the best or you feel does not see you as the best?

2. Would you game or consider LTRs with women from cultures and backgrounds that clearly hate men of your background? (eg: gaming Middle Eastern girls as an Indian guy or Greek and Mediterranean girls as a guy from the Middle East)

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
OP,

1. Would you consider an LTR with a girl who doesn't see you as the best or you feel does not see you as the best?

Yes. And this is because I'm well aware of the fact that your cock can fully control how she feels about not only you but men of your background and culture in general. If she was skeptical about men of your background before and you suddenly blow her mind with orgasms and amazing sex, she can easily change her entire view on men of your background/culture to fit that narrative. And don't be surprised if she starts only dating men of your background/culture after that... ;)

2. Would you game or consider LTRs with women from cultures and backgrounds that clearly hate men of your background? (eg: gaming Middle Eastern girls as an Indian guy or Greek and Mediterranean girls as a guy from the Middle East)

I'll game any woman that I find attractive because, as I mentioned in question (1), all it takes is one or two great sex sessions to be completely change her mind about me and men of my background.

- Franco

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think you're looking at this the wrong way.

Oh Pry said:
We fucked this past week though and she said something that kind of struck a nerve with me, might have been a shit-test. What she said was she would have never thought she would fuck a guy like me because she usually thinks darker skinned men in general are not as attractive as blond haired and pale men. I was a bit thrown off by it and said "interesting" while trying to change the topic and she told me in the country she is originally from, men with a darker skin tone are seen as poor and less attractive while "western" men (read: white guys that look white) are seen as handsome.

She's surprised that you're as good as you are - that is a GOOD thing.

You have the power to shape women's opinions of you. If you're of a unique type whom she either has or builds desire for - and you're not her initial preference - then you can actually become her preference simply by the nature of the experience.

FWIW I mostly date Asian women, and almost none of the girls I've dated have been with a brown guy before they've been with me (because their preference is White or Asian guys) - and most of them end up loving me.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I see a good deal of Asian girls with brown guys here in NYC, pretty sure they're not just friends in some of those situations. In fact it is probably the most common for me to see younger brown guys getting a taste of Asian pussy when going interracial, even more so than it is with white girls. I have had more than a handful of opportunities with Asian women and am trying not to come down with yellow fever after a few bangs, no wonder some guys get a nasty case of yellow fever lol. The lay from Bumble has had me hooked as well, something about a white-washed Asian girl with an athletic body and dominant personality.

GP, the feeling is unreal when you are rolling around naked in bed with an Asian girl. I mean with a girl of any other race it is not the same feeling but the feeling of the nice soft skin while tightly hugging her, it is something else man. Now I know why your ass got yellow fever, I can see myself catching it fast and really quick. It confuses me too since I hear Asian cultures hate anyone but whites and themselves but for some reason I get some serious attention from Asian women.

My mind is a bit different though GP and Franco, I don't want to have to win a girl over. Maybe dating app success has spoiled me so much that I rather go for girls who want me, are interested, or neutral towards me. It kind of turns me off when a girl holds a prejudice against me for my background because my thoughts are it is 2019, if we're young we should be over that. I am almost hating the idea of having to compensate for something for a woman because of things about myself that I cannot change, probably because the luck on dating apps has me on a high horse to where I think I am hot shit. Plus I have at least 4 to 5 girls wanting to hit me up with DMs.

Until recently I didn't even know she was Italian, if I did I would have nexted her from the get-go myself. I assumed she was Slavic or Russian or something since she had that kind of a look, should have asked earlier myself.

Not sure if you are Italian American yourself Franco, if you are then this is not meant towards you but I have to say it, never had a good experience with Italians in general whether right out of Italy or Italian American. I'll just leave it at that.

The irony is unreal right now lol, me having a bigoted view complaining about a woman having those views, the way the universe works is unreal sometimes.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh Pry said:
My mind is a bit different though GP and Franco, I don't want to have to win a girl over. Maybe dating app success has spoiled me so much that I rather go for girls who want me, are interested, or neutral towards me. It kind of turns me off when a girl holds a prejudice against me for my background because my thoughts are it is 2019, if we're young we should be over that.

I think you're being a bit too over-assuming here.

Most women are extremely curious about men of different ethnic cultures and backgrounds, but they would never admit it. Most of a woman's prejudice is actually just a social layer influenced by the prejudice of the men around her who enforce that prejudice. It's a social barrier. Deep inside, she might see a tall, dark, handsome brown man and secretly think he's sexy (or maybe that brown men are super sexy in general), but she has to hide that if all of her friends are white men that (might) be prejudice against brown men.

This isn't always the case, but it's a better way of understanding how women think.

Also, when I say you have to "win her over," I don't mean you have to give BETTER sex than "I" give, for example, to do that. Good sex is good sex. You are either giving her orgasms and blowing her mind or you aren't. If you give her the exact same type of orgasms and experience that a white guy would give her, she would love you just as much as she would love him. You are not having to "win" her over in any additional way other than maybe being slightly more discreet with her if it's her first time wanting to explore a man of your background. But once a woman is sold on you, she is SOLD on you. She will proudly walk around with you as if she knows that brown men are the secret to amazing sex, and all these other white women are clueless and wish they could be in her shoes with a sexy brown man. That's how much you can influence a woman's mind through her sexual experience with you.

Also, just having a mindset of "I don't want to have to try harder" is only going to close off tons of great women to you from all ethnicities. Like I've mentioned to you before on the forums, I don't really target "types" of women (i.e. blonde, brunette, red-head or Caucasian, Asian, Latina, African-American, etc). I simply look at a woman and if she's fucking hot, then I want to fuck her. That's really about as simple as it gets for me. :p

(Obviously everyone has their preferences, and while GP clearly prefers Asians, I prefer white and Latina women. But I've also had a great time with a handful of Asian girls too, and they can be super fun in both the bedroom and in longer relationships)

EDIT: By the way, I'm Italian-American by my mother's side of the family (my maternal grandmother immigrated from Italy and my mom was born in Boston), and my Mom thought Mohinder Suresh from the series Heroes was super sexy. She loves brown-skinned men (both Latin and Asian/Middle-Eastern).

- Franco

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Franco said:
(Obviously everyone has their preferences, and while GP clearly prefers Asians, I prefer white and Latina women. But I've also had a great time with a handful of Asian girls too, and they can be super fun in both the bedroom and in longer relationships)

Just so it's clear - I've been with every "race" of girl thus far, and while my own lean is towards Asians, I'm certainly open to being with any kind of hot girl as well.
I'd say the girls I get along with the least personally are Latinas, as fine as they are - but I've still been with them and had great experiences with them as well.

Franco said:
I simply look at a woman and if she's fucking hot, then I want to fuck her. That's really about as simple as it gets for me. :p

Yeah, I am the same.

Franco said:
Most women are extremely curious about men of different ethical cultures and backgrounds, but they would never admit it. Most of a woman's prejudice is actually just a social layer influenced by the prejudice of the men around her who enforce that prejudice. It's a social barrier. Deep inside, she might see a tall, dark, handsome brown man and secretly think he's sexy (or maybe that brown men are super sexy in general), but she has to hide that if all of her friends are white men that (might) be prejudice against brown men.

I think this is exactly what OP was describing when he wrote this:

Oh Pry said:
I was a bit thrown off by it and said "interesting" while trying to change the topic and she told me in the country she is originally from, men with a darker skin tone are seen as poor and less attractive while "western" men (read: white guys that look white) are seen as handsome.

For anyone who is going to be curious, the country she is from is none other than Italy itself which is known to be arguably the most racist country in western Europe compared to more advanced and socially accepting countries like the UK, Scandinavian countries, Germany, and France. It even applies to Italian American women who tend to not go interracial as much like their Irish, WASP, Jewish, and other white sisters do. So I was not surprised to hear this from her and despite how great the sex is, there are so many options for me in life right now that I am going to avoid seeing her again.

But yes, you have to separate what she feels about you from what the men around her feel about you.

The main issue is - and read this carefully - if you let those so called prejudices affect your feelings for her, because you somehow feel that she's racist towards men of your race - then you're effectively letting those other men in her life win over you by keeping her away from you, which is why they have those racist beliefs to begin with - because they don't want the girl exploring other kinds of men.

Oh Pry said:
I see a good deal of Asian girls with brown guys here in NYC, pretty sure they're not just friends in some of those situations. In fact it is probably the most common for me to see younger brown guys getting a taste of Asian pussy when going interracial, even more so than it is with white girls. I have had more than a handful of opportunities with Asian women and am trying not to come down with yellow fever after a few bangs, no wonder some guys get a nasty case of yellow fever lol. The lay from Bumble has had me hooked as well, something about a white-washed Asian girl with an athletic body and dominant personality.

I've been noticing this a lot more in NYC too, brown guys with asian girls - and I'm happy to see it :).
Oh Pry said:
GP, the feeling is unreal when you are rolling around naked in bed with an Asian girl. I mean with a girl of any other race it is not the same feeling but the feeling of the nice soft skin while tightly hugging her, it is something else man. Now I know why your ass got yellow fever, I can see myself catching it fast and really quick. It confuses me too since I hear Asian cultures hate anyone but whites and themselves but for some reason I get some serious attention from Asian women.

Yeah, I love them. Ironically I used to be very, very anti Asian girls about ten years or so ago (towards the end of college and right after college), because I only thought they wanted to date white guys and saw me as inferior, and so I just avoided them completely because of my own false beliefs. In retrospect I missed out on many opportunities with sexy Asian girls who threw themselves at me, simply because of my own false thinking.

Franco said:
Also, when I say you have to "win her over," I don't mean you have to give BETTER sex than "I" give, for example, to do that. Good sex is good sex. You are either giving her orgasms and blowing her mind or you aren't. If you give her the exact same type of orgasms and experience that a white guy would give her, she would love you just as much as she would love him. You are not having to "win" her over in any additional way other than maybe being slightly more discreet with her if it's her first time wanting to explore a man of you're background. But once a woman is sold on you, she is SOLD on you. She will proudly walk around with you as if she knows that brown men are the secret to amazing sex, and all these other white women are clueless and wish they could be in her shoes with a sexy brown man. That's how much you can influence a woman's mind through her sexual experience with you.

Yup! Totally true.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Yeah guys I do think this is more of a me thing, I just tend to hold on to certain things for a while and have had bad experiences with certain groups. In a way, I have an us vs them mentality that is carrying over on to game and women now. It's like I feel that Asian girls, girls of minority groups (except for maybe certain kinds of latinas), Jewish girls, and white girls who are more "American" are on my side and rooting for me. In the past I have had some bad experiences with girls from the Mediterranean and have heard that they do worship blonde people there and look down on darker skinned individuals which is why I just decided to say fuck it and cut all ties with the girl, not that alone, she also texted me a good bit and was borderline obsessive about it.

I feel as if women from certain backgrounds are automatically in my corner and women from other backgrounds hate me because of my background, at least initially. I do not care to really win over women who initially have a bad impression of me which is no doubt being caused by the dating app success and dating app culture rubbing off on me. The game has ironically made me racist as hell too, well more racist towards certain cultures than races, there is something clearly about me that is like this.

GP, is it natural for us brown men to have massive egos?

I feel like it is man.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Italians, and Italian Americans in particular, are the most hateful towards men with a darker skin tone among all the whites. I'll say they're probably even more racist than the Eastern Europeans. Sometimes when you get a group of people who as a whole are that hateful towards something, it usually comes from somewhere and there is a root to it all.

In the case of the Italians, Italy is one of the few Western European countries that was conquered by Muslims (Spain was the other). It is something they will deny but the dark hair, tanned skin, and swarthy appearance don't come from being in the sun for too long. Unlike the Brits, Spaniards, and the French; the Italians really didn't conquer much of anything. Sure there is the Roman Empire but that is Ancient and even then, most emperors in Rome were blond haired Germanics.

When it comes to cars, they lose to the Germans.

When it comes to fashion, they lose to the French.

When it comes to having the most handsome men, Spain beats them.

When it comes to having beautiful women, well just about everyone beats them there.

Historically, when the Italians came to America, they were not seen as "white". The Irish were accepted as white before they were and Italian American men always get the short end of the stick when it comes to mixing between the white races, long story short, other groups have a field day with Italian women while Italian men are lower on the white totem pole for attractiveness. Then you have Italian women in general, whether American or straight out of Italy, who is full of so many insecurities about her appearance and feels inferior to the blonde haired blue eyed Nordic and Germanic girls.

So you can't really blame them for being so hateful towards minorities. The men still poach women of a darker skin tone when given the chance but will start a fight if their women mix it up, as a matter of fact, I knew one sexy Italian chick who fucked a black guy and was beaten by her dad for it.

There is a caveat though, among Italians that look white and are more from the north, the inferiority complex is not there. Most of the racist Italians are typically Sicilians and Southern Italians, any of the ones that could pass for Latino and Middle Eastern are usually racist.

Great job avoiding a bullet there, Italians are by and large a group of psychopaths with a massive inferiority complex due to a history of being dominated by damn near everyone. Most of them are mentally unstable and toxic people to be around, you're not losing out on much at all. If you want good looking white women with dark hair, go for Eastern European girls, they are much sexier, age better, and are not riddled with the insecurities that plague Italian women.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh Pry said:
GP, is it natural for us brown men to have massive egos?

Yeah a lot of brown guys have massive Egos, and are also less empathetic than other kinds of guys. This makes us more like machines but also prone to a lot of emotional instability, which comes from within (victim mentalities, etc).

The best brown guys I've seen have taken control of this and become very mindful and empathetic/wordly - and these guys (and girls, too) tend to be some of the best humans you'll meet :).

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
A lot of Asian and Indian dudes let this shit slip and try to be humble but the douchebag game can be play quite well by them. With Asian dudes in particular, the irrationally confident douchebag wins a lot of points from hot girls. An Asian or Indian dude can benefit immensely from a black friend or a black wingman.

It is not about being the best humans, it is about getting the job done and fucking that pussy if you are in the game for that, the best humans do not get the large amounts of sex. Italian men are some of the slimiest, sleaziest, and hateful fucks on the planet but even their reputation somewhat holds up as womanizers despite the fact that they look like trolls compared to the rest of men in Europe, the quality is also lacking (naive and plain looking tourist girls or Slavic hookers) but hey, it's the reputation.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Yeah, not surprised at all here, I have heard similar things about Italian women and especially of Italian Americans. Make sense, have to say though, Jewish and Irish girls are really DTF with minorities up here though and they are a lot prettier too. Got a dark haired Irish girl with a tan lined up for the weekend, will let all of you know how that goes.

Never heard of any European say good things about Italians either, apparently the dudes are sleazy and slimy while women are stuckup cunts that age poorly. Hard to get over bad experiences with a group of people, the ones up here in the Northeast are a hostile and hateful bunch, maybe it's different out west.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Mandatory since we are talking about Italians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8&t=119s

On a more serious note it is true, Italians are among the most racist people on the planet, southerners moreso than the northerners. The truth is that southern Italians have a maive inferiority complex and a lot of Italian Americans are usually of Sicilian of Southern Italian background. They say that there are areas in the northeast where if you are not white, you should avoid because the Italian Americans will harass you. Apparently a lot of cops in the northeast are also Italian descent and they target minorities.

No mystery that of all the heritage groups, you are least likely to see Italian chicks mixing it up with minorities but no big loss at all. Italian women often age poorly, have big hooked noses, moles over their body, and are rarely seen in the modeling industry unless they are mixed with something else.

Italians supported the Nazis twice, could never hold their own in either of the World Wars, and have been invaded by the Moors (Sicily) and the Normans (all of Italy). Truth be told, they are some of the slimiest people on the planet, I personally do not trust them. Italian men are also very invasive and will grope your wife and girlfriend even after knowing so, it is due to the fact that their women are often ugly.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i don't think most women care as much about race so long as you fit into western ideals of facial aesthetics and height. a lot of my friends are tall black guys that do well, and none ever really "learned game." i will say though, one thing i like about it is that they're cool attractive guys. but the girls that go for me most likely wouldn't go for them. sure there are outliers and game helps you capitalize. but women definitely have types. getting past not being her type is doable sometimes. sometimes it's not.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Truthtomasses said:
Mandatory since we are talking about Italians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8&t=119s

On a more serious note it is true, Italians are among the most racist people on the planet, southerners moreso than the northerners. The truth is that southern Italians have a maive inferiority complex and a lot of Italian Americans are usually of Sicilian of Southern Italian background. They say that there are areas in the northeast where if you are not white, you should avoid because the Italian Americans will harass you. Apparently a lot of cops in the northeast are also Italian descent and they target minorities.

No mystery that of all the heritage groups, you are least likely to see Italian chicks mixing it up with minorities but no big loss at all. Italian women often age poorly, have big hooked noses, moles over their body, and are rarely seen in the modeling industry unless they are mixed with something else.

Italians supported the Nazis twice, could never hold their own in either of the World Wars, and have been invaded by the Moors (Sicily) and the Normans (all of Italy). Truth be told, they are some of the slimiest people on the planet, I personally do not trust them. Italian men are also very invasive and will grope your wife and girlfriend even after knowing so, it is due to the fact that their women are often ugly.

i like ariana grande and she's italian. i grew up around a lot of italians and they don't all have moles on their body. that's ridiculous. a lot are very attractive.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
holy shit you guys have a lot of hate. what did italians ever do to you. a lot of the popular kids in my high school were italian kids and they were all really cool.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
also, nothing against asians, but how the hell can someone actually prefer asian women. i was going out with one of the biggest models in asia, she lived here in la. anyway she was like a seven and she's the hottest asian girl i've ever seen.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Asian women have lately been the most preferred of all women on dating sites, even moreso than white women. It isn't too rare to see wealthy and successful white men often marry an Asian woman.

As for your comment about women having "types", a lot of that is not influenced by physical factors, it is influenced by the people she grew up around and what they thought of certain kinds of women. There is a good reason you see lots of Nordic, Germanic, and Anglo Saxon descent white women as well as local women in those countries often mixing it up with all kinds of minorities, because it is acceptable. Compare this to women of Mediterranean background where it is rare and unheard of to mix it up with anything but other whites, Italian in particular, you won't even see Italian descendant women in other countries going interracial.

In terms of them being cool, it's all they focus their life on but they fall quite short of it, most people find them to be pests and try-hards.

The overall point of the thread being OP dodged a bullet, do not bother with Italian women if you aren't white, they are part of one of the most racist and hateful cultures on the planet. Look at how Mario Balotelli was treated by fans and even more accomplished legends for being a black player and how they throw bananas at black soccer players there.

Italians by blood are some of the sketchiest, most narcissistic, two-faced, drama hungry, and hateful people on the planet. Places in the US with a high Italian American population are often seen as shitholes, New Jersey being prime example.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
It isn't hatred, it is the truth and Italian women are anything but attractive as a whole. Majority need a lot of plastic surgery to look good and on top of that, often age poorly. They're usually on the short end, have exaggerated facial features (big noses in particular), eye bags, facial hair (famous for their mustaches), and are generally hideous.

>