Fucking around with girls who reject your approach (in a good way)

NiceGuy110

Space Monkey
space monkey
What I mean by this, is situations where you're sure the girl doesn't want you after you've approached. If the girl thinks thinks of a lame excuse to reject you because she doesn't want to deal with the awkwardness of telling you she doesn't like you, or have time for you. Do you just leave, or do you banter about using the leverage of her lame excuse? Below are three recent examples of such that I've come across.

Recently I made a move on this girl who seemed sweet and playful. It wasn't long before she said "not tonight" and began to walk off. So I jumped out in front of her again and said "what night then?" as if I didn't know what she meant. We joked around at bit more, while her friend had to stand and wait, before she was on her way. I knew there was no hope of anything happening, but something about the fact that her bitchy friend had to stand and wait made me feel good.

Another time I approached these two hot girls who were stuck up. I could tell they were stuck up by the way they were dressed, so I was almost certain nothing would come of it before I moved in. Anyway, shortly after saying hello they pretended they'd boyfriends and pointed to these two random guys near by. I said "fine handsome men they are too", and a little later when one of those two guys turned around, I beckoned him over (I got him to come to me) and said "don't forget to give your girlfriend some attention now"! He stepped over and said 'hi' while all confused. And the other guy also came over and went towards the other girl. These girls were too stuck up to laugh about it and admit these guys weren't their bfs... and I wasn't going to say "oh you lied to me, got you". But these guys continued to chat to them, and it was funny because the girls didn't know how to handle it. All five of us just stood there for a while until eventually one of the girls tried to defuse the situation by saying to other "do you want to just meet me over there in a sec?" in order to get away from us. At this point, just to piss her off, I pretended I thought she was talking to me and I said "meet you over where?" God it was funny.

Another time as I walked towards a pair of girls passing in the corridor of a bar. One of them was really hot and her friend was fat. As I approached, the hot one gave me a bad look as if to say you needn't come any closer. The fat one gave a bad look too, but she had an extreme expression of disgust on her face. She was being very nasty. But what was interesting was that as she had the expression of disgust on her face, she kept looking up at her friend hoping that she would see her facial expression. Think about about - why would the fat ugly one want her friend to see her expression of disgust? I said to the fat one "if you keep looking like that you'll look like that forever... and you'll still be fat!" I thought it was called for. She didn't need to look at me like I was sub-human. I feel that if I didn't say it, my state would have been lowered.

I know some of you might think that there's no point in saying anything more once you know you're luck is up, but I don't think it's that simple. Please let me know you're thoughts.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I would not immediately eject, because I like to hold my frame whenever possible, but I don't think it's a great idea to provoke people unnecessary. Usually I have a "take it or leave it" attitude when I get a rejection. Also I behave just "normal" and totally happy, especially because I know I am being observed after rejection.

I'm going to be honest: Pissing people off or provoking them is in my mind bad business. If a girl doesn't like me for whatever reason, I just pull back and continue being happy a couple of meters further. When you get into the minds of people, you'll tend to notice that they are way too silly to take serious and when you keep "fighting" unneccesary battles your lowering yourself. There is no need. Just talk to the next girl, BUT you also have to be introspective and look at your own mistakes. The micro doesn't matter that much, but in the macro: yes. You should also read Chase's article about "assymetric results" and really digest it. I think it will solve the biggest triggers which cause you to fight in a way.

Anyway, revenge is bad business. Also gives them attention and validation. Plus, they don't owe anything to you just as you don't owe anything to them.

NiceGuy110

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks Dark Knight
DarkKnight said:
Usually I have a "take it or leave it" attitude when I get a rejection. Also I behave just "normal" and totally happy, especially because I know I am being observed after rejection.
I don't think anyone would be watching me, or would notice such things in a crowded bar. And I don't think I looked any less "happy" than I would have if I behaved "just normal"... whatever that is anyway. I obviously just "hold my frame" in a different way to you.
DarkKnight said:
I'm going to be honest: Pissing people off or provoking them is in my mind bad business. If a girl doesn't like me for whatever reason, I just pull back and continue being happy a couple of meters further.
Where's the fun in that?

DarkKnight said:
revenge is bad business. Also gives them attention and validation. Plus, they don't owe anything to you just as you don't owe anything to them.
You're saying I validated the fat girl by calling her fat? I probably hurt her. In that situation with the fat girl, I was hardly going to just back away from her after she looked at me like that, and then walk away thinking "oh I'm having fun". No, I would not be having fun. I would be pissed off just like most normal human. Sticking around is part of the banter. Girls love being called out on their bullshit. It's not the best thing to do in every situation, but often it's better than going back to just standing around on your own.

And I never implied that I think they owe me something. Don't even go down that road.

DarkKnight said:
When you get into the minds of people, you'll tend to notice that they are way too silly to take serious and when you keep "fighting" unneccesary battles your lowering yourself. There is no need. Just talk to the next girl, BUT you also have to be introspective and look at your own mistakes. The micro doesn't matter that much, but in the macro: yes. You should also read Chase's article about "assymetric results" and really digest it. I think it will solve the biggest triggers which cause you to fight in a way.
A lot of people are silly once you get inside there mind - it doesn't mean that you can't poke fun and have a bit of banter with them.

The micro is important too... in the sense that every little step counts.. I wouldn't say one's more important than the other. It's like the whole nature/nurture debate. Are you sure that article is relevant to the specific thing that I'm talking about?

I don't necessarily disagree with all of what you're saying, but at the end of the day I'm the one who knows what boosts his confidence. And if the ship is sailed, the ship is sailed.

>