Approaching a girl who is with her friend

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

I noticed a gap in my game and it has been bothering me. I can approach girls who are in a group, because it is easier when others can talk to each other, but I have difficulty with approaching a girl who is with only one girlfriend. This is not about approach anxiety.

The thing is, when a girl is with another girlfriend I am wary of becoming an entertainer or it degrading to some kind of friendly platonic talk. Today for instance I noticed a bombshell showing subtle interest, but she had a friend was who was showing some subtle interest as well. This obviously complicates things, but even if the girl did not have interest it would put pressure on the girl I actually want.

How do you guys go about this? I want to isolate and escalate obviously, but because the girlfriend is there like some kind of security guard I feel your actual target will put up more ressistance and feel more social pressure.

All I need is a good gameplan about how to follow up,because I am losing potentially interested girls. It is not efficient at all to go for the lone wolves all the time.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wassup Mr. Wayne.

Couple of fun ways to go about this one.

You can:

1. Approach her first, make you interest clear, and then quickly incorporate her friend.
  2. Approach both of them while opening the friend, but immediately make your intent clear as to which girl you want.
  3. Approach both of them, and proceed how you see fit, eventually making it clear which girl you want.

1). Approach her first

Let's say you approach just her first with a direct opener.

"Hey I saw you from across the room and just thought you had the best style, it really compliments your hair".

This helps because it makes your intent clear and will likely be the most exciting for her. Although, because not the friend isn't apart of the dynamic (even if for a second), the girl will quickly realize she wants to keep her friend engaged. The friend may also be quick to feel left out.

Before that happens, you then have to introduce yourself to the friend as well and talk with both of them. Ask what her name is, and then engage with both of them.

2). Approach both, but open the friend

Alternatively, you can open both of them at once starting with the friend, and then lead with intent.

"Hey, I hope I'm not interrupting, *look at the friend, then your girl, and smile*, I just thought that your friend was so cute (say this to the friend), you mind if we chat for a sec?".

This helps engage both of them, but still makes it clear why you're here. It also immediately confronts what could potentially be the biggest obstacle in your carnage, Alexander The Great style. Go straight for the biggest challenge, and take that bitch down (nicely, lol).

3). Approach both, and pace the time to show interest

Or, another way is to open both of them, but don't make it super clear who you're into. This is more indirect.

"Hi there. You guys both looked like you might be fun to talk to, so I couldn't stop myself. I'm Dark Knight".

Then you can lead the conversation however you want to.

This might diffuse any hard defenses that immediately come up like the friend not wanting your girl to get dicked down, and let you scope out the parameters of what they're like before you move a certain type of way while dealing with both of them. It casts a wider net, but also makes you intentions less clear.

Since your intentions are less clear this can lead into jealousy plots, or a "who is this guy, why is he here?" type of rejection all together. Depends how smooth you deliver it, and how exactly you go about it.

In Any Circumstance

All these scenarios have their strengths and weaknesses, so it's up to you when to use which.

In all of these scenarios, you have to engage both of them at some point if they're actually friends. Girls, as malleable, selfish, and wishy-washy as they can be, tend to at least attempt to remain loyal to their girls.

Flirt with both of them, lead both of them, and use touch with both of them, but eventually make it more apparent which one you are choosing. This can be done implicitly through nonverbals or how much time you divide up to each girl, and explicitly, like asking just the girl you want to get a drink or telling the friend you want a second alone with your girl.

"Hey, I've really been enjoying talking to both of you, but I'd love a second alone with [girl]. I promise we won't stray too far :) "

At that point, assuming she and your girl are down for that, you have to quickly qualify your girl, spike arousal, and/or make things more intimate. This is your chance to escalate, and if your girl agrees then she's giving you a window to do so.

Take it (;

Hope this helps. Anything else you have questions on free free to ask!

Hue

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Hue,

I'm doing fine thank you. Just brooding on a tower over the city, or drinking Nespresso in the batcave. You know typical Bruce Wayne stuff :p. Lol. How are you?

On Topic:

I read carefully through your analysis and it's really solid advice and provides me with a gameplan which I can visualize, implement and later improvise on.
I Think approach #1 and #2 are best for me, since girls tend to autoreject around me since I can come off as aloof (which I am not, I can be really focused at times, unintentionally ignoring people). I want to try the approach first which leaves the most ambiguity.

Any favourite tactics for qualification? I tend to neglect that part, moving pretty fast to compliance instead.

>