Et Tu, (Lady) Brute?

Smiling_Stray

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have returned from the land of elsewhere yet again XD and I bring with me a question of my own. In case you're like a lot of other people (*cough cough* such as myself *cough cough*) and not much of a history buff this has to do with trust.

So I'll keep this brief:
I've dealt with many forms of betrayals in my short life thus far, although they've always managed to fuck up my life more than they do improve it. And within the past year, I've been back stabbed by women just enough times to count on every finger of my right hand (don't worry about the left, that one's fine XD). Now call me some sort of retarded (sorry if there's anyone who actually is, I'm a different kind. Trust me you're doing much better than me ;) ) but I still haven't learned how to know who to trust and who not to. I mean, my gut has, my dick is very blinding to that alarm if you know what I mean.

For example: If you're flirting in the workplace, how do you know you can trust her not to talk about it? If you sleep with someone in a lower position of power, how do you know they won't just turn around and cry rape (falsely)?

So in one sentence, I guess what I'm saying is:
How do you know who you can trust? (Gasp) How do I know to trust you??? (Kidding)

Any and all advice, or article suggestions of relevance are welcome!
Thanks in advance :)

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Interesting question,

You cannot trust anyone indefinitely. The only thing you can trust people with is being human. If you sleep with a woman at the workplace, it will probably come out, it usually does. Also you mention yourself that you DO have a gut feeling, but you ignore this because of your male lust. This means that there is a choice that you are making there, so you better make sure with choosing the right one next time. Also keep in mind that women have huge mood swings, so it is not surprising if they at one point turn on you. Again trust humans to be humans and never ever trust anyone with essential things such as your finances.

I am guessing you are pretty young, no?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You look for red flags. Trust but Verify...

Qualify women by their actions not their words.

Listen to if they bad mouth other people. Abusive exes mentioned in a first meeting, Abort! If every ex is an Asshole, you could be the next.

As a rule stay away from women you work with PERIOD. Even then gossips will make up shit. I had my mother tell me, one of our neighbors told her, I was inappropriate with one of my female colleagues. I can guarantee you I was strictly professional and he was the asshole flirting with her.

>