Does Cologne worsen or help natural body odor?

AdamEngineer

Space Monkey
space monkey
I read Chase's article on body odor, however additional research proves this to have some misinformation.

Everything he states makes sense, that women do look for natural body odor in men to determine healthy mates. Except, I think the premise of how men wear cologne is what determines how effective or not your male scent is. Here are the articles:

This article somewhat clarifies what I am trying to state:
https://www.realmenrealstyle.com/perfum ... ual-scent/

https://www.girlschase.com/content/havi ... journeyman

And I refuse to believe real bad B.O is attractive to women as Chase implies by those pickup guys whom refused to shower. I know women who can't stand bad body odor and absolutely love the smell of a good cologne on guys. I wear Prada Sport and I get complimented all the time by how nice I smell.

But this leads me to my question: Does wearing cologne really make or break it when it comes to attraction, or is wearing some scent to aid your smell the way to go? Or, is cologne only something you wear for your significant other? My ex-girlfriend loved my cologne, but would keep my non-cologned shirts i.e my pajama shirts, to smell them and remind her of me.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dude top an bottom of this is its ya personal choice an ya own style.

girls are turned on by ya natural scent, just like ya will be turned on by her natural scent. were animals at the end of the day and the artificial scents from purfume and cologne are just that....artificial yah?

there are a lot of artificial scents in this world an it can drown out ya natural scent until the girl gets really close to ya, which is what we want anyway. A well picked cologne is a way of expressing yaself an smelling nice. its also gonna compliment ya natural scent if ya pick the right scent to go with it. If ya gonna shower with ya scented gel and wash ya clothes in fabric softener an all the rest theres a lot of shit there to compete with so a cologne isnt a bad thing.

a have read an article on GC where it promoted a cologne for ya style an make ya feel confident cause ya know ya smell great. theres contradictions an there isnt a right or wrong answer to this. it can boost ya fundamentals it can also ruin ya natural aura for attraction. it can make ya stand out or blend in. if ya gonna go with cologne get whats right for ya, get a couple scents an learn how ta wear it. Ma mate uses way to much ya could drown a pet in it! haha just use a little bit so it doesnt mask ya scent!

>