Chase, Franco: where to find original info on attainability?

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'm looking for Sebastian Drake's original writings on the VAC attraction model. But the dude has erased practically everything related to his name off the web.

Attainability has become much more of an intriguing subject to me after getting involved in other seduction communities. Not a ton of people outside GC know about this concept. Here I was thinking that attainability management was in everyone's skillset.

I'm eager to learn. Chase/Franco, could you point me in the right direction?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey man,

I am just curious why you want Sebastian Drake's attainability tech, since the articles of Chase pretty much cover this into detail, it is also interwoven into the subject of auto-rejection. And yeah it still surprises me too that most people have no idea about auto-rejection and attainability and take everything on face value.

https://www.girlschase.com/content/atta ... reject-you

Also I always liked the ACER model, which actually helps with calibrating into attainability.

https://www.girlschase.com/content/bein ... rning-them

Here he pretty much covers it into detail.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Fog-

Sebastian didn't have a lot of products. theApproach was primarily a coaching company. Most of his info he passed to students in bootcamps.

However, he did have an excellent, concise book, of which there still seems to be a copy up here:

theAttraction Handbook

You might also see if you can get your hands on copies of "Master The Vibe" and "Master Your Social Destiny", which were some old audio Sebastian products. MTV was a monthly audio course of re-recordings of Sebastian day game pickups; MYSD was a one-off audio course on relationship management and IIRC a few other things.

You could also try to get your hands on his old mASF (Fast Seduction) archive. I don't recall whether he discusses attainability in any of his mASF posts... I think he does, some of his later ones. But lots of gold in the old posts if you can dig them up. He had Jay removed the zipped version off mASF's zipped archives page, but it was there at one point... you might try going through the web archive here and going back in time a bit to see if you can find it. Or just see if you can find someone who has a copy. Or maybe find a working version of the old mASF archives and search for his posts manually...

Chase

>