Poll: Would you rather

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Didn't see a poll option so here goes....

Pick one:
A) Have sex with a 10 once in your life
B) Have sex with the same 9 every 30 days
C) Have sex with 7's and 8's every weekend
D) Have sex with 6's and 7's every day

[MODERATOR EDIT: Added an actual poll for this]

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Fuck This said:
D) Have sex with 6's and 7's every day

lol fuck that but I had a homeboy who'd jump mouth frothing for this.

Fuck This said:

A hard choice between B and C but I'm gonna go with B

What you pick FT?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'd imagine this depends on how person to person varies with the caliber of women in their life and what they want from/with those women.. as well as their testosterone levels and general hornyness. I'm with Rob in that B and C are the better options here.

That said I'd 100% decide on C at this point in my life. Consistently getting solid pussy sounds better than only having sex 12 times per year, even though it'd be pretty damn enjoyable especially with the anticipation.

Hue

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Mr.Rob said:
Fuck This said:

A hard choice between B and C but I'm gonna go with B

What you pick FT?

I've been living the "B" life for a couple of years now.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
C. Easy.

I don't care about 10s and I definitely don't want the same girl.

7 and 8 are above average and I get to sleep with them every weekend?

That would be like 5 a day if need be.

During the week I'll work on whatever goals I have and keep my energy up and ready to for the weekend.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Does this poll mean that that's the only way we'll sleep with girls or is this just a bonus to the girls we get in our lives?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sub-Zero said:
Does this poll mean that that's the only way we'll sleep with girls or is this just a bonus to the girls we get in our lives?

For discussion sake let's make it Limited to just those choices...Not realistic, but look at what is most important in each of our mindset. BTW there is no right or wrong answer..

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'm gonna go with A because B, C, and D are already within my capabilities.

My ultimate goal for seduction has always been getting to the point where 10s are easy to come by and hold on to. Absolute abundance... and getting my first true 10 is a huge step towards accomplishing that.

Although if this was the only sex I'd ever get, I'd go with C.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
But that 10 will be your only 10. You can never get another again.

Ambiance said:
I'm gonna go with A because B, C, and D are already within my capabilities.

My ultimate goal for seduction has always been getting to the point where 10s are easy to come by and hold on to. Absolute abundance... and getting my first true 10 is a huge step towards accomplishing that.

Although if this was the only sex I'd ever get, I'd go with C.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FT,

Interesting poll, lol.

One thing I would like to note is that guys' preferences change as they achieve each of these. The guy who wants 'A' right now mostly wants it because he hasn't had it. But then once he gets it (maybe more than once), he starts to prefer 'B' or 'C' again. And then once he's had 'B' and 'C' again for awhile, he'd like to dip into the 'A' category because he hasn't had a '10' in awhile.

My life is currently a combination of 'B' and 'C', although if I had to absolutely pick one without other options for the rest of my life, I'd say 'C' is closest to what I want. But that's not saying too much because I'm already doing better than that, so I know that just having 'C' for the rest of my life would be equivalent to settling for less than I'm actually capable of.

It should be noted that some of the highest level players are always trying to find ways to combine all four of those categories, though.

- Franco

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I would pick C.

People underestimate how hot an 8 really is. In fact most of the girls you see clubs promoting their events with and being used as the prototypical hot girl are all in that 8 range. B would have been a runnerup but most guys would be lucky to wife up an 8, they are actually pretty rare in most places.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FT,

I was thinking more about this Poll, and I think the primary issue with it is that options (A) and (D) are a bit too extreme -- hardly anyone is going to choose those over (B) and (C).

If I were to remake the Poll, option (A) would read "Have sex with a 10 one or two times a year" and option (D) would read "Have sex with 6s and 7s whenever you want." That would put those two options more competitively in line with (B) and (C).

Even if I were to make that change, I would probably still choose (B) or (C) over (A) or (D). But (A) and (D) would probably be much more considerable at that point!

- Franco

mindful

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I do C mostly in my own life... So that is what I'd go with. An 8 is a pretty cute girl.

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'll fuck the 6 and 7s 3x a day. A man needs to release and these hoes just cum dumpsters anyway. Why would I pick to have sex with a 10 once a year lol?

I don't even have a ten. Never been wowed by a woman's looks. Just different shades of attractive to me.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
In 2016 I was more on (C).

In 2018 I was more on (B). (the girl was actually a 9.5 in my book)

Having tried both sides, this year I am aiming to go back to (C). It's the best compromise.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
(E) Why to Throw Out the 1-to-10 Scale for Rating Women written by Chase himself

Anyway, even if we don't throw out the scale, according to my sources, 10s don't even exist, the scale ends at 9. Your quiz also don't cater to those who desire sex say, 2 times a week to every other day. A lots of options in between left unexplored. I suck at forced choice tests.

But to add my 2 cents, work on your sexual charms, so girls can recommend you to their girlfriends. Isn't the main premise of this site is that girls should chase you, not the other way around? From the thread opener I sense it's still the mindset about you chasing the girls.

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
B) Plenty of time to myself, and if shes the right girl, its a bonus shes a 9

>