clingy girlfriend might catch me cheating, i tried to dump her but she wont leav

Thulani96

Space Monkey
space monkey
hey guys

Im in a kind of sticky situation. Im seeing two girlś at the same time, one being cool and calm, with no drama, and the other one being extremely clingy, uneasy and starting drama all the time. eventually im going to have to choose between the two and i would hate to be put in tha position because i cant stand feelings of guilt.

the problem started some time back when ithe clingy girlfriend gave me her facebook password, because she wanted my trust. i took advantage of this and blocked my other girlfriend through her account, so that she would not be able to see her incase of anything (i know, stupid idea) , well i figured since she had blocked so many people , she wouldn't notice.

A few weeks ago as i was lurking through her inbox i noticed a guy she was communicating with, this was the previous boyfriend of my other girlfriend, who a year ago i took from him before he could have sex with her, she left him after i had sex with her and told her to leave him. And now he was here chatting up my other girlfriend. i think if he gets any idea that im dating this girl he might use it to his advantage and snitch on me. i decided to block him on her account to prevent them from talking any further (i know, another stupid idea) because i may have caused a little suspision.

Today she texted me saying, she noticed i blocked some people on her account , she mentioned their names, my other girlfriend included, and told me she has unblocked them. I quickly changed the subject as though to act like i have no concern who she is talking about, and diverted my attention to something else we have been arguing about for a long time. she recently got in touch with an ex girlfriend of mine because i was still talking to her, and cussed her out to the extent of the girls parents stepping in (so childish) ,i was so embarrassed. Well i used this to my advantage and tried to break up with her before i could cause any further suspicion, because i do not want to loose my other girlfriend for anything.

Despite my attempts to break up with her, she is holding on to me like its life or death . she cried begged pleaded and said she would stop stalking me so much and said im her everything . i tried asking her to be best friends, but she said she does not want to be friends and only wants me to be her boyfriend, she sad sorry a thousand times and that she was on her knees. she even threatened to cut herself, and also to go on hunger strike. i love her too and i feel so guilty but at the same time i love the other girl a little too much and i dont want to leave her. i jokingly told her to change her name on facebook ,jokingly to avoid suspicion, to which she agreed, but i dont know if it will work.

but if i stay with the clingy girlfriend , i know for sure she will try to get in contact with the other one and i would hate to see the other one with another guy in the near future. what do i do

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: clingy girlfriend might catch me cheating, i tried to dump her but she wont

Thulani96 said:
she even threatened to cut herself, and also to go on hunger strike.

Time to break up. For good. If necessary, block her number, messenger etc. If she knows she can manipulate you like this now, she will probably do it again in the future. It's her problem you are breaking up, and she will manage and move on when she finds out you don't care about her threats.

Thulani96

Space Monkey
space monkey
Re: clingy girlfriend might catch me cheating, i tried to dump her but she wont

It's her problem you are breaking up, and she will manage and move on when she finds out you don't care about her threats

Update : So i met up with her at her place, and i handed it to her. I told her that i could not continue being in a relationship with her, because of her actions .To which of course, she resisted, but i told her i dont care what she thinks about it, and she must accept my descision. i didnt want to be mean, so i was forced to sugar coat it, and so i told her i was always going to be there for her as a brother and a friend. i was gonna cut her off completely, but i kind of felt bad for her. i told her if she ever interfere with my life again i will surely erase her entire existence.

>