How to get laid a lot in college?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm not going to join a frat or anything, but wanted to know what I could do and how I should go about sleeping with many girls on campus.

I don't have my own place or anything so I don't know how to pull this off with many different chicks.

Thinking cold approach on the campus, but I don't know how much I can do this without bringing a lot of attention to myself.

Girls in class it seems you can only really sleep with one, and classes are difficult to pick up in.

Other than that I can't think of other ways to sleep with many women on campus.

If yall got tips let me know what else I can do and how I should approach them if sleeping with many of chicks is my goal?

I want this to be as low-key as possible.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
"low key" and "bang tons of chicks" don't exactly go together haha, but I see what you mean.

Well if you go to a large college campus then you can do a lot of approaches and still never really get a reputation cuz the turnovers so high.

If you go to a smaller campus then you'll probably want to be more selective, indirect/friendly (see if she bites first), and capitalize on IOI's when you get them.

For smaller campus's it definitely won't hurt to get involved and join some clubs etc... banging 1-2 girls from a club or activity is better than no girls.

How big is your town by the way? (population wise)

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
My town has a decent size, I'm in Florida and there's nothing but old farts mostly here lol.

The campus is a pretty good size.

How would I go with logistics? It feels weird that I don't have a spot to take them to, plus since they're younger than me they'll expect me to have my own spot.

So I have no idea how to make that work.

You think I should be direct with them ?

Mr.Rob said:
"low key" and "bang tons of chicks" don't exactly go together haha, but I see what you mean.

Well if you go to a large college campus then you can do a lot of approaches and still never really get a reputation cuz the turnovers so high.

If you go to a smaller campus then you'll probably want to be more selective, indirect/friendly (see if she bites first), and capitalize on IOI's when you get them.

For smaller campus's it definitely won't hurt to get involved and join some clubs etc... banging 1-2 girls from a club or activity is better than no girls.

How big is your town by the way? (population wise)

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Not speaking from experience, just my two cents.

Are you saying you're a student at the college but you don't have a dorm? Where do you live? Off campus with roommates or parents house? Girls have dorms so that doesn't sound like super difficult logistics to me.

As for how to sleep with many girls here, it sounds like you're overthinking it. If you see a cutie, just approach. I think it'll only look weird if you stand in the exact same spot every day, at the same time, stopping girls as they walk by. Don't do that. Instead, just walk around campus like a normal student. When you eat lunch at the student union building, approach the girls that catch your eye. When you go to the library to study or chill between classes, approach the girls that catch your eye. When you go to the basketball game, etc etc.

Make friends with a lot of them so they can invite you to parties where you can meet more girls. If you're at a dorm party then just pull her back to her dorm. Again just my two cents.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
So due to your "roomate situation" you can't go bring girls back to your crib. So figure out her situation and pull to her place. Will you lose some chicks? sure. Or maybe you get good logistics and set a date up for then (you have a friends place that'll let you go back and hook up on couch etc.) Or you have sex in the car.

Lot of options. She never needs to know your parents are your roommates. She never needs to know your unemployed and don't have a place for that reason. All she needs to know is your an attractive guy and has a complicated roommate situation and you need to go bang elsewhere.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You're smart my man, I was thinking of the same thing with "roommates", great minds think alike. Hopefully these chicks have places for me to chill at.

I'm still getting used to going to school, I still haven't figured out how to approach them all.

Right now, I want approach invitations from these girls. I want them to make it easy to approach, like give me welcoming eye contact at the least so I can know she wants me to say hi or something, how can I make that happen?

Also Idk but am I worrying too much about sleeping with many women at college ? Should I just chill out? But if I chill out, how can I keep focus on getting lays? That's kind of difficult.

Mr.Rob said:
So due to your "roomate situation" you can't go bring girls back to your crib. So figure out her situation and pull to her place. Will you lose some chicks? sure. Or maybe you get good logistics and set a date up for then (you have a friends place that'll let you go back and hook up on couch etc.) Or you have sex in the car.

Lot of options. She never needs to know your parents are your roommates. She never needs to know your unemployed and don't have a place for that reason. All she needs to know is your an attractive guy and has a complicated roommate situation and you need to go bang elsewhere.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah EP, you're right gotta get out of my head. Just because you don't have experience doesn't mean you can't have good advice!!

ElderPrice said:
Not speaking from experience, just my two cents.

Are you saying you're a student at the college but you don't have a dorm? Where do you live? Off campus with roommates or parents house? Girls have dorms so that doesn't sound like super difficult logistics to me.

As for how to sleep with many girls here, it sounds like you're overthinking it. If you see a cutie, just approach. I think it'll only look weird if you stand in the exact same spot every day, at the same time, stopping girls as they walk by. Don't do that. Instead, just walk around campus like a normal student. When you eat lunch at the student union building, approach the girls that catch your eye. When you go to the library to study or chill between classes, approach the girls that catch your eye. When you go to the basketball game, etc etc.

Make friends with a lot of them so they can invite you to parties where you can meet more girls. If you're at a dorm party then just pull her back to her dorm. Again just my two cents.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
So college is almost all about status if you want the better looking girls, in your situation here is what I recommend and if you have been following my threads you kind of picked up on it.

1. Find out the places in town that a lot of the upperclassmen party at and anyone "over 21" (aka fake ids) tries to sneak into.

2. Get a job at these places, ideally you should want to be a bartender but you can also be a barback or bouncer.

3. Do your job but eventually you will warm up to your coworkers who will be local college kids and they will invite you to their crews, parties and other events, this should net you some lays.

You should also have high quality pics done for dating apps as some college girls will be on them (mainly Bumble and Hinge these days), this can help you keep some of your lays very low-key. If I had to do college all over again, I'd try to go for bartending jobs at the bars and clubs in town.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Oh Pry, Sub-Zero's an older guy in his 30's probably not going to get the same mileage to be the cool kid in early 20's party circles.

Sub-Zero said:
Right now, I want approach invitations from these girls. I want them to make it easy to approach, like give me welcoming eye contact at the least so I can know she wants me to say hi or something, how can I make that happen?

Well you can't "make girls give IOIs" lol. Girls give IOI's to guys that are attractive (read fundamentals) in an effort to give guy a hint she wants to be approached. Take note of how many IOI's your getting now. Make some progress on your fundamentals --> take note of how much more IOI's you get.

I know a lot of black guys, especially more urban hood guys (though not sure where you fall on that spectrum) have a lot of trouble with IOI's not because their unattractive/have poor fundamentals but because their just intimidating. So if your fundamentals are already pretty good you feel make sure you look like your not a potential threat will go far (black guys have more issues with this than white guys but isn't a hard problem to solve).

As I write this a girl at Starbucks just got up to leave and gave me a long stare and a smile and I waved. (I live in a small town I'll see her again and introduce myself next time I see her here). The more your fundamentals go up the more IOI's you get (and the older you are helps... I get way more IOI's at age 25 than age 22).

Sub-Zero said:
Also Idk but am I worrying too much about sleeping with many women at college ? Should I just chill out? But if I chill out, how can I keep focus on getting lays? That's kind of difficult.

Ah Sub, your killing me sometimes brotha ;) haha.. Do what YOU want to do. View the world for what YOU think is the standard.

A good rule of thumb is "you should always be chilled out". Be chilled out about being worried about getting 110 lays by next month and be more focused on "how can I meet a few more girls this week than I did next week".

Think in smaller more realistic chunks than heroic leaps... its the fastest way to success ;)

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I have seen dudes in their older 20s and late 20s slay with the bartender image and bar managers who were former alumni at my school are in their 30s and get some chances too. Still think it is the most viable path for OP, especially if he doesn't look old.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Did you get a majority of your lays from apps? Would you say it wasn't very time consuming? How did you find someone to take high quality pics? Was it through Craigslist?

Oh Pry said:
So college is almost all about status if you want the better looking girls, in your situation here is what I recommend and if you have been following my threads you kind of picked up on it.

1. Find out the places in town that a lot of the upperclassmen party at and anyone "over 21" (aka fake ids) tries to sneak into.

2. Get a job at these places, ideally you should want to be a bartender but you can also be a barback or bouncer.

3. Do your job but eventually you will warm up to your coworkers who will be local college kids and they will invite you to their crews, parties and other events, this should net you some lays.

You should also have high quality pics done for dating apps as some college girls will be on them (mainly Bumble and Hinge these days), this can help you keep some of your lays very low-key. If I had to do college all over again, I'd try to go for bartending jobs at the bars and clubs in town.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah you're right, gotta work small goals. Idk I don't feel like I look intimidating at all, but I'll try to work on it.

Mr.Rob said:
Oh Pry, Sub-Zero's an older guy in his 30's probably not going to get the same mileage to be the cool kid in early 20's party circles.

Sub-Zero said:

Well you can't "make girls give IOIs" lol. Girls give IOI's to guys that are attractive (read fundamentals) in an effort to give guy a hint she wants to be approached. Take note of how many IOI's your getting now. Make some progress on your fundamentals --> take note of how much more IOI's you get.

I know a lot of black guys, especially more urban hood guys (though not sure where you fall on that spectrum) have a lot of trouble with IOI's not because their unattractive/have poor fundamentals but because their just intimidating. So if your fundamentals are already pretty good you feel make sure you look like your not a potential threat will go far (black guys have more issues with this than white guys but isn't a hard problem to solve).

As I write this a girl at Starbucks just got up to leave and gave me a long stare and a smile and I waved. (I live in a small town I'll see her again and introduce myself next time I see her here). The more your fundamentals go up the more IOI's you get (and the older you are helps... I get way more IOI's at age 25 than age 22).

Sub-Zero said:

Ah Sub, your killing me sometimes brotha ;) haha.. Do what YOU want to do. View the world for what YOU think is the standard.

A good rule of thumb is "you should always be chilled out". Be chilled out about being worried about getting 110 lays by next month and be more focused on "how can I meet a few more girls this week than I did next week".

Think in smaller more realistic chunks than heroic leaps... its the fastest way to success ;)

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I look young af!!

Oh Pry said:
I have seen dudes in their older 20s and late 20s slay with the bartender image and bar managers who were former alumni at my school are in their 30s and get some chances too. Still think it is the most viable path for OP, especially if he doesn't look old.

radeng

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yo Sub,

I see a lot of "What if" and "How do I do something basic" questions from you mate. I've seen a few field reports, so I know you're not totally key boarding back here, but a lot of your questions are covered in detail in articles on the main site. It seems to me like you are on here looking for permission to approach and fuck up, AND or trying to find excuses for a lack of action to getting what you want. I think you'd be greatly benefitted by taking action first, then asking questions about that action, rather than asking hypotheticals. The whole, "I don't want to approach because I might get a reputation" is called approach anxiety lol. Everyone gets it. No one wants to be judged and it's no excuse for a lack of action. Bad results are not an excuse to stop taking action. So whether you want to bartend, do online, or approach on campus everyday or go to a club every night, that's up to you. There is no wrong route. The only thing you can do wrong is sit around touching your privates and analyzing "the best way" while life and opportunities are passing you by.

Cheers,
radeng

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don't know what it is man, I have always been in my head a lot. I have always been a hypothetical person thinking about shit and having a hard time taking action. I always think hypotheticals all of the time.

Tonight I didn't want to go out because I thought it would be a waste of time and money, but I do realize that I need to go out to get women.

And this is one night, I have to go out a lot to get women and it just seems like wasted time, but I know what I have to do.

I think hypothetical about everything I do, period.

If you have any advice on how you handle things and what I could do to get out my head with imaginary sceraniros I'd appreciate it.

radeng said:
Yo Sub,

I see a lot of "What if" and "How do I do something basic" questions from you mate. I've seen a few field reports, so I know you're not totally key boarding back here, but a lot of your questions are covered in detail in articles on the main site. It seems to me like you are on here looking for permission to approach and fuck up, AND or trying to find excuses for a lack of action to getting what you want. I think you'd be greatly benefitted by taking action first, then asking questions about that action, rather than asking hypotheticals. The whole, "I don't want to approach because I might get a reputation" is called approach anxiety lol. Everyone gets it. No one wants to be judged and it's no excuse for a lack of action. Bad results are not an excuse to stop taking action. So whether you want to bartend, do online, or approach on campus everyday or go to a club every night, that's up to you. There is no wrong route. The only thing you can do wrong is sit around touching your privates and analyzing "the best way" while life and opportunities are passing you by.

Cheers,
radeng

Evan27

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Two ways it can happen:

1) One night stands-If you're in a reputable college town, then you should have good bars where it can be done. Try out different locations on different nights to get a feel. The loud crowded bars usually work better if you have a group of 3 or more. Otherwise try for smaller bars that are more divey.

2) Class/small groups/interest groups-This is the better option for girls you will continue to see after you hook up. Try to approach early in the semester and just strike up a convo. Ask if they want to study together and get their number. Go from there indirectly and mirror her interest. Small groups like gym classes or gardening club or volunteer event or whatever else it might be also works good.

Note: If you are not greek at a school where greek life is huge, it will be an uphilll battle to get sorority girls. If that's the case, make sure to wear designer shirts/polo/etc. and khakis with sperries/clarks/etc. Biggest thing is dress conservatively.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
There used to be so many bars close to campus and idk what happened to them. I don't really care if the girl is in a sorority or not, if she's cute I'll hit lol. That was good advice on dressing nice to help with them tho. I do dress nice tho.

I wouldn't even know if a chick was in one or not, but it's good to know how to proceed with them.

Evan27 said:
Two ways it can happen:

1) One night stands-If you're in a reputable college town, then you should have good bars where it can be done. Try out different locations on different nights to get a feel. The loud crowded bars usually work better if you have a group of 3 or more. Otherwise try for smaller bars that are more divey.

2) Class/small groups/interest groups-This is the better option for girls you will continue to see after you hook up. Try to approach early in the semester and just strike up a convo. Ask if they want to study together and get their number. Go from there indirectly and mirror her interest. Small groups like gym classes or gardening club or volunteer event or whatever else it might be also works good.

Note: If you are not greek at a school where greek life is huge, it will be an uphilll battle to get sorority girls. If that's the case, make sure to wear designer shirts/polo/etc. and khakis with sperries/clarks/etc. Biggest thing is dress conservatively.

>