The biggest cock-bloker this time of the year is -

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
(Guy's I know I'm behind answering a lot of topics here, including this one where I asked for your help understanding an article. I still didn't get to that article. If you are slightly aware of my activity here, you may have sensed that I do not go through life in a linear fashion. And I have a life outside this, having a busier schedule especially around the holidays. Also, contrary to your popular opinion, I study this stuff much less compared to the time I spend going out. Much less. I want to make it more balanced, but I can only add to study time by subtracting it from going out time. Anyways, I thought this thread it timely for now.)

- Winter itself. At least to me. How do you deal with it?

I've written about my related issues in Linked entry 2. Long story short, winter isn't ideal for street game. Even if and when I encounter and engage some cute girls on the streets I'm physically unable to create a hot vibe while literally freezing. Different people sense temperature differently. Maybe she is freezing as well. Not all kinds of girls frequent clubs, but even my favorite nightlife spot (the only decent 'mega club' for a city of a million and a little more people is designed to work when the temperature is 10 Celsius hotter than the minimum temperature around this time. It doesn't have much heating. I just had the experience to engage this really nice and warm girl on the public transport, but again, I was freezing, so how to create a hot vibe? The mall may sound like a sensible option, but literally it is the on place (between nightlife, street, and public transport) that I haven't cracked in any meaningful way yet. More on this, please see my Linked entry 2!

Linked entry 1

Linked entry 2

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Re: The biggest cock-bloker this time of the year -

Sup dude! I decided to take the time to read the linked articles in full to better understand this post yah?

Basically winter is not ya cock block, the cock block here is mental. It is literally in ya head, okay ya cold yah? So is she, girls typically feel the cold more than lads despite usually having a higher body fat % because it is muscle that keeps ya warm and produces heat yah? Its also a really weak excuse, she might as well have looked away when she walked past ya so she definitely dont want none! Okay its warmer with an approach invitation but guess what happens if ya dont approach? Exactly, nothing! ya get nowhere yah?

Ya can actually use tha cold as an ice breaker, I dunno whether its cause am from England and we all love talking bout the weather yah? But something as simple and innocent as *is it just me or is it really cold* can be a playful opener and can get her hooked. Be more outrageously playful and if ya see her shivering say *thats ODD, a usually have the opposite affect on women!*

Its just getting out of ya head, stop making excuses, stop thinking about the cold and think about the hot girl in front of ya yah! If that doesnt warm ya up a think ya got bigger issues!! Haha

Cold isn't a cock block, its an environment! Judging from everything else have read ya environment is much much much better than mine. Ma mates girlfriend came over from the US for new year and when we went out she was stunned that there were 12 guys to every girl there and couldnt believe guys still came out knowing there was that much competition. Where a live, night game is more or less all ya got. Yeah ya have day game but when ya stuck in an office 9 - 5 ya dont get chance to meet many people and when ya do when ya on holiday a guarantee if ya stood out in ma local area ya would be hard pressed to see 10 girls at a suitable age range for ya unless ya were well into ya cougars!!

In the best club in town is ya into ya alt music and not the chart shit theres maybe 50 girls there with about 250 in attendance. Take away the uggos and am not talking really high standards here i mean dismiss ya 5.5 and lower girls and ya left with about 10 - 15 girls on a good night that are 6 - 10. Lets face it a 6 isnt high and is far far from ya perfect 10. Try gaming with them odds, that is a tough environment! This is why im heavily debating getting on board with online dating to widen my pool but I love the fact that have never had to resort to it and if a ever get chance to dis it in front of girls they know that im elite and above that cause a can actually hold a conversation with girls and show of ma fundamentals properly.

Anyway back to ya post dude yah? Ya deal with winter by getting ya head focused on ya game and making the most out of it. Approach Approach Approach! Okay so theres less girls out and bout and there feeling cold bless them! But ya have a ready made ice breaker if ya need it and if there not interested hopefully they gave out some heat when they rejected ya!! The game never changes, just the environment. A personally hate the heat cause am a very hot person but a still approach in summer! Best of luck dude!!!

aray808311

Space Monkey
space monkey
haha thats true if girls are wearing multiple coats in the winter you cant tell what their body looks like at all

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Fluxcapacitor-

I dig your slang. OK, first I had to update my info on the role of nonverbal communication. It turns out I had the wrong info on the so called "7%-38%-55% Rule," that is, communication is 7% verbal, 38% facial expressions, 55% nonverbal. This short clip put things in place.

Fluxcapacitor said:
Basically winter is not ya cock block, the cock block here is mental.
Maybe you have a point with this, but still, my methods of dealing with this issue is not what you expected. I'm really not a winter or cold weather person.

- So one way for me to deal with the issue is by buying thermal underwear (I' didn't use it before, but it feels sexy)
- Work on location independence and in wintertime flock to sunnier destinations. Many people, who are able to do it, do it. I understand it's not mainly what this community is about, as Chase put it.

Oh, if you are from small town UK, I feel for you. You see, most members here are from the US, a big, and varied country with various climates and everything, in Europe we have smaller countries and if you feel like moving to a different climate (climate in every meaning of the word), it means changing countries. I know the Brits are especially enthusiast about entertaining a lifestyle overseas.

But the bottom line for me is, from December 1 to this day I only managed to make meaningful connections indoors, coincidentally, not even in clubs, but with hostesses and shop assistants, while the rest of the year I meet girls consistently outdoors and (on unheated) public transport as well. These are my stats to work with.

Fluxcapacitor said:
Anyway back to ya post dude yah? Ya deal with winter by getting ya head focused on ya game and making the most out of it. Approach Approach Approach! Okay so theres less girls out and bout and there feeling cold bless them! But ya have a ready made ice breaker if ya need it and if there not interested hopefully they gave out some heat when they rejected ya!! The game never changes, just the environment. A personally hate the heat cause am a very hot person but a still approach in summer! Best of luck dude!!!
It's not that needing an ice breaker is my issue. Who cares what do you or I say at the introduction, really? I don't. She doesn't. It's that I'd rather imagine myself sarging on at least some Mediterranean if not on a Tropical island this time of the year, this is how I feel about the whole issue. Thanks for the heads up!

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Sup Space dude!

A like ya work arounds of thermal underwear or going somewhere warmer! A lot of people do it if they can a definitely agree, am personally the opposite of this haha nd moving isn't available to everyone but thermal underwear definitely is....everyone can now feel sexy!

Yeah unfortunately for me am from a small town in the UK, a would definitely have to move to another country to really change ma climate but it suits me until the summer rolls around haha.

Making connections in doors are fine, its another work around. If the fish aint in the pond ya fishing in ya definitely not getting a bite! hired guns is an interesting approach but definitely fair game yah? A think its ya most practical work around other than underwear an a still feel its mostly mental but ya have found ways round the environment.

Am not saying ya need an ice breaker, some people feel they need one an observational is always a style an its another way to use ya environment yah? A like how ya been dealing with the issue an a get ya feeling a know ya not alone with this. A still feel a lot of the cock block will come from this attitude though cause ya focusing on being cold an not wanting to be there rather than focusing on the girl/interaction. Although winter has about passed now so on to warmer fronts for ya!!

>