Tinder Openers

Evan27

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I haven’t had any success recently with the app, personally been sticking to social game approach, but I’m back in my hometown for winter break and was able to get a handful of likes.

If they know I’m only around for 2 or 3 weeks is that a good thing or bad thing?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Time constraints are good. Filters out the Boyfriend Hunters, and Time Wasters. "Let's make the most of the time we have left"

Tshuai

Space Monkey
space monkey
You should read more articles on the GS site to deepen hour knowledge. Women are more likely to hook up if they know you'll only be around for a limited time; of course depending on how your frame yourself. If you want good Tinder openers follow the Tinder subreddit.

Evan27

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tshuai said:
You should read more articles on the GS site to deepen hour knowledge. Women are more likely to hook up if they know you'll only be around for a limited time; of course depending on how your frame yourself. If you want good Tinder openers follow the Tinder subreddit.

It's not that I havent read them, tinder has changed a lot since they started charging, and what i've read on multiple sites doesn't seem to work anymore. But I just wanted to see what others here were doing to get results. And a sidenote about tinder: it almost seems like girls know the tinder routine guys use (initial opener, getting digits w/i 10 messages, establish rapport, ask on date, etc.) and those articles have a lot to do with the falloff

Tshuai

Space Monkey
space monkey
Evan27 said:
Tshuai said:

It's not that I havent read them, tinder has changed a lot since they started charging, and what i've read on multiple sites doesn't seem to work anymore. But I just wanted to see what others here were doing to get results. And a sidenote about tinder: it almost seems like girls know the tinder routine guys use (initial opener, getting digits w/i 10 messages, establish rapport, ask on date, etc.) and those articles have a lot to do with the falloff

That is true, their algorithms change depending on a lot of factors. One I heard of is your "Tinder score" I believe it's called. Basically the more attractive you are the more you show up in people's swipes. When your account is new your score hasn't been established so you automatically show up often in people's swipes so you can get a score. Improve your profile maybe? Check out RSD Max's Tinder video on YouTube. Don't worry about girls on tinder knowing the routine. Just open well, get digits, skip the rapport and save that for the date.

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
On Tinder, if your fundamentals are good enough, you can send any kind of messages, eventually ask for the phone number and schedule a date. If your fundamentals are poor, no matter what message you send, you won't get enough responses to get the phone number or date setup. Don't assume that your fundamentals are good enough just because you matched. Your fundamentals are now being compared to the fundamentals of all of her matches. Anyway, the point is that you can send any kind of things.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Just say hey or saying looking good on some of their pics if they upload new ones, which you can see on the pics.

A simple "hey (name)!" will do wonders.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Sup dude!

have never actually used any dating apps but basically its checking ya fundamentals and ya game, but of course there talking to a lot of guys so unless ya look amazing on ya picture the simple hey name might not cut it cause everyone and there dog is doing that yah?

its the same rules as ya text game, when ya starting out always give them something to reply to and look for anything ya can use. Something in their profile yah? something from one of the pictures? It can direct a conversation and if ya stuck or just think FUCK THIS the simple hey name breaks the ice and if they dont respond ya can always send a follow up!!

avoid compliments and break the routine, try and get a date in line within 5 message, 10 if they need a little more warming up first but get the date and then get the number. Ya now got a purpose and ya broke the mould to the usual shit everyone else is doing. Its basically text game amplified with a mix of THIS IS YOUR APPROACH! so what would ya say to them if ya were out and bumped into them yah?

This is why dating apps suck it kills game that ya will never develop if ya relying on an app. The whole confidence boost yad get actually talking to them in person. Yeah rejection is more in ya face this way but ultimately ya improve ya fundamentals and game much quicker. No diss to people using apps, if it works it works yah? TBH its summit have been debating using for a while cause FOMO. Ma dude who is terrible with women got 30 matches since the new year alone, were have been out twice since and met 3 people. If its a numbers game a dont like me odds dudes! Anyway yah thats another thread.

If ya in doubt Hi NAME! if ya got summit to work with, then work with it. This way ya *approach* is personalised and matches who ya talking to ya? No cookie cutter SHIT here!!

>