Overcomplicating My Logistics?

Tshuai

Space Monkey
space monkey
Met a girl via Tinder over a month ago but still haven't managed to go on a date due to our crazy schedules. I haven't spoken to her much; so of course I haven't done any sexual framing. I only contact her to set up dates, she's quite hot and knows it so she has enough losers feeding her ego with attention all day, not something I have time for.

Anyways, we finally managed to set up something for Tuesday. I'm at the part in my PUA journey where I need to work on actually getting women into bed on the first date. Logistics, of course is key in accomplishing this but I'd like to know if I'm over complicating my logistics for my date on Tuesday afternoon.The plan is as follows:
1. Meet at Starbucks and chat a bit.
2. Stroll around the mall leading her from store to store and chatting along the way.
3. Get her back to my place for a couple minutes by telling her I need to put my bag down because it's heavy or something. (This way she doesn't feel intimidated coming over again when I invite her later.) Maybe try for a quick kiss then leave with her.
4. Subway to next location (this way I can really break the touch barrier and have her use to being close to me and used to being touched)
5.Bounce her to dinner (nothing flashy of course).
6.Bounce her to a bar for a couple drinks (chats, laughs and more touching)
7.Invite her back to my place with some excuse she can use to justify what will happen when we get back.

Thoughts?

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
I did something quite similar and fucked up at the dinner stage when somehow a dude that we asked directions off ended up joining the dinner... totally kicking myself that I had her ON MY BED and did not try to escalate because I felt it was too early and basically was blindly following my escalation plan rather than responding to circumstances. Anyhow, you get her back to yours and nothing happens -> causes all sorts of weird shit to happen in her mind -> auto rejection, missed window etc. They often go stone cold after that leaving you with enormous ground to make up, I don't say it is impossible but it basically reframes you into the potential provider role meaning it can take many dates to make it happen.

Simplify, simplify! If you look in my LR "Pool pull" you can see how I used the excuse of dropping off shopping for plausible deniability to get her inside -> meet to lay <2hrs.

cheers, Ray

>