Onedate concerns and questions

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What’s up GC,

After being dormant from the site for a while and attempting to establish my presense at my school in a low effort way, I have largely come up unsuccessful and unsatisfied. The one date system seems it would offer a nice solution. However I do have some concerns about buying, but there is the money back gaurentee.

However, the actual purchasing process of the system is somewhat difficult for me because I’m 16, so I don’t have a credit card and idk how I would go about that? Would it work to purchase a visa gift card and use that? Can that work? Even then I’d have to figure out where to get it shipped, since whole reason of purchasing it secretly is my parents don’t approve of my interest in seduction and whatnot,

Also, is everything accessible from a mobile device? (iPhone) bc I don’t think I have access to a private computer.

But I would really like to buy the one date system rn if hats at all possible plz help.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm in no way associated with Girls Chase, but let me give you my uninformed guesses as a European. I assume you are American. As far as I know, you can buy a Visa gift card in the Us for cash from your local convenience store(?). For a comparison, in Europe minors can have bank accounts and as far as I know, debit cards associated to their bank accounts.

If you are like me, if you like to delve a little deeper into computers and stuff, you can easily download most online videos to your device. Assuming One Date media is similarly formatted to their free 7-Day Mini Course. I also don't understand by the way, why these courses aren't designed that you can easily download the media to your mobile device for offline use even if you aren't a geek, why they force you to watch the videos on a computer with an Internet connection. I don't know if Chase intended the videos to be downloadable. If he thinks it's fair use or not. This is not how you are supposed to run a sleek online course in 2018 in my opinion. Creators of most of those other online courses actually encourage you to download the media to your device and consume it as you please. You may want to do this from a library's computer or a friend's computer (I don't know how much access US libraries give to their computers), not from your parents' computer by the information you provided.

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey thanks space,

You guessed correctly on me being American, and yes I can purchase a visa gift card from the local grocery store right down the street I was wondering if a visa gift card would work to purchase the onesdat system. It should right? It just takes the place of a credit card far as I know but I don’t know much. And yea i agree with you that it would be far more convient if the content was easily downloadable for offline use to ur mobile device. But yea thanks again.

Cheers,
Young

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh! One important thing to keep in mind. If you can't download the material to your device for offline use, you don't really own it, you just rent it. When I was young and naive, I once run into this myself. I've purchased a self improvement product to later found out that I didn't really purchase it, I just rented it for the time the publisher thought they wanted to participate in this market. Never again. A cautionary tale.

>