More info on provider game?

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I've been doing some thinking and I am quite sure now that my fundamentals and logistics aren't good enough to be a lover. I don't look like the GC veterans and I never will. I have to act now, however. I want to try to run provider game like the 40+ year old men who date hot single young women. I found two articles by Chase on the topic here (on alpha providers). Are there any other differences between provider game and lover game besides what is contained within those articles? Obviously, I should definitely be paying for dates now, right?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey man,

Why not try lover game for yourself first and see how that goes? You might be surprised by your results.

The idea is that fundamentals can be addressed relatively quickly (fashion, posture, eye contact, appearing dominant, etc) and used to get results.

You said you don't look as good. Maybe your fat, maybe your not a super model looking guy, its a bit besides the fact. One of the best seducers I've seen in person is quite overweight, very wealthy (but doesn't ever use money or pay for dates to get women), and he does really well.

Your not going so much to be the best looking male as much as the most powerful looking male (whereas women are dressing more for beauty, men dress more for power).

We recommend everyone run more lover style game until after they hook up with women. Any questions come to mind? Feel free to elaborate on your situation as well.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I watched graduate students absolutely enamored with the older men at a conference I was at this week. They admired the experience these guys with grey hair had in the industry. As well as their connections with in the group.

And these were attractive 20-23 year old Master's and PhD candidates. All big eyes and full attention. Think "Professor game" rather than provider game.

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
Lover game has not worked. Lover game is based on fundamentals i.e. looks. Look at the GC vets and you'll see what amazing fundamentals they have. Read the FRs here and you'll see that most guys get approach invitations before approaches that lead to their lays. I am bald and my fundamentals are therefore not good enough to date the kind of women that I am into. I have seen it so many times when trying to engage with women. They have just been extremely cold. The women are just not interested from the outset. One thing that GC has taught me - and I think that it does a very good job of teaching this - is that attraction is there or it isn't and it is based on your fundamentals. Meaning that you should find the women who like you rather than trying to create attraction. Also, hair is the most important fundamental. Well, for me, the women that I have been interested in have always been uninterested. So I either have to keep banging my head against the wall with lover game or learn some provider game.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey man,

strictlyincreasing said:
Lover game has not worked. Lover game is based on fundamentals i.e. looks. Look at the GC vets and you'll see what amazing fundamentals they have. Read the FRs here and you'll see that most guys get approach invitations before approaches that lead to their lays. I am bald and my fundamentals are therefore not good enough to date the kind of women that I am into. I have seen it so many times when trying to engage with women. They have just been extremely cold. The women are just not interested from the outset. One thing that GC has taught me - and I think that it does a very good job of teaching this - is that attraction is there or it isn't and it is based on your fundamentals. Meaning that you should find the women who like you rather than trying to create attraction. Also, hair is the most important fundamental. Well, for me, the women that I have been interested in have always been uninterested. So I either have to keep banging my head against the wall with lover game or learn some provider game.

Fundamentals is not just looks. You have also things like posture, body language, voice, eye contact. There is always more you can do to improve this.

• You can improve your dressing style. Find a style that fits you. I am always trying new ones! I tried blazer and shirt a la George Clooney, but it didn't work (I needed something that makes me look younger). Then I tried leather jacket and sunglasses, kind of like Neo. It worked much better. Nowadays I'm having boots, jeans, and I grew a goatee a la Tony Stark. Much more masculine and powerful, but I suspect I became less attainable in the process. The idea is you never stop trying new styles! Always work in progress.
  • You can lose body fat and improve lean mass. I'm always working on this.
  • You can learn to use the sexy smile, the eye contact, the body language, etc...

These are pluses, but they're not everything. My peak results were in 2016 when I was "skinny fat", fake thin at 23% body fat. Less than perfect. But I more than compensated by having the right masculine frame. You CAN absolutely clean even if you're less than perfect, given the right vibe. Having better fundamentals are meant to increase your odds. What IS really important, though, is to show that you are taking care of yourself.

So, before blaming it on the lover game, what exactly are you doing to fix yourself?

Seppuku

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I want to add a few things.

In sum, "improving your fundamentals" is about making the most with what you have.

This is what girls are doing all the time! Think about it. Consider a small, skinny girl. She's probably just ok. Now she bleaches her hair into platinum blonde. She puts a wonderbra enhancing her boobs. She wears a miniskirt, showing a maximum skin. She then puts on high heels and twist her ass left and right when she walks. She puts some make up and fake eye lashes. She learns how to look distant and hard to get and put on a bitchy face.

Et voila! You now have a "hot blonde", and most guys will now be drooling on her and chasing, who probably wouldn't drool on the initial skinny girl. She has done the most she could with what she had, and that's a lot!

And we can all learn from her and do the same thing.

On another note:
strictlyincreasing said:
I am bald and my fundamentals are therefore not good enough to date the kind of women that I am into

The "kind of woman you are into"? The idea that you will all of a sudden start dating what you consider your top HB9+ girls, is a bit naive.

Learn game first, by going for the "just cute", or "quite pretty" girls first. There are much more of them around (more abundance) and you won't care as much when you fail (initially).

When you can consistently get a girl like this, then step up. It will then be much easier to get the pretty and beautiful girls, and the "kind of woman you are into".

Seppuku

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
Blonde said:
Too many excuses, not enough action. Read the articles about fundamentals again and work with the cards you've been dealt. This guy is bald and serves as a good inspiration, especially his talks with Zan Perrion: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFearlessManTV/about

Does this guy actually do well though? I've never seen a bald guy like me do well in person. It's the stuff of legends.

Seppuku said:
Hey man,

strictlyincreasing said:

Fundamentals is not just looks. You have also things like posture, body language, voice, eye contact. There is always more you can do to improve this.

• You can improve your dressing style. Find a style that fits you. I am always trying new ones! I tried blazer and shirt a la George Clooney, but it didn't work (I needed something that makes me look younger). Then I tried leather jacket and sunglasses, kind of like Neo. It worked much better. Nowadays I'm having boots, jeans, and I grew a goatee a la Tony Stark. Much more masculine and powerful, but I suspect I became less attainable in the process. The idea is you never stop trying new styles! Always work in progress.
  • You can lose body fat and improve lean mass. I'm always working on this.
  • You can learn to use the sexy smile, the eye contact, the body language, etc...

These are pluses, but they're not everything. My peak results were in 2016 when I was "skinny fat", fake thin at 23% body fat. Less than perfect. But I more than compensated by having the right masculine frame. You CAN absolutely clean even if you're less than perfect, given the right vibe. Having better fundamentals are meant to increase your odds. What IS really important, though, is to show that you are taking care of yourself.

So, before blaming it on the lover game, what exactly are you doing to fix yourself?

Seppuku

I've tried the leather jacket/bad boy look and it made me look too scary or too much like kind of a bum. I'm in good shape with a fair amount of lean mass. I even tried the tight t shirt look and that was over the top. All I can go with is the more preppy style. That's not the most exciting but it's all that I can wear such that women might take me seriously. It does lend itself well to provider game too... The fact that your results came when you were skinny fat etc. and the fact that I'm in bodybuilder shape but complaining about this stuff is an argument for hair being extremely important and being in shape being unimportant.

What do I do to fix myself? I want to try anything that you can suggest. I groom myself, choose a good facial hair style, buzz my hair down frequently, eat a healthy diet and carry a good amount of lean mass. But my fundamentals aren't good enough as of yet. Like I said, I dress preppy because it's these dull, safe looking guys that the women who I am interested in end up dating (but guys with hair...).

Seppuku said:
I want to add a few things.

In sum, "improving your fundamentals" is about making the most with what you have.

This is what girls are doing all the time! Think about it. Consider a small, skinny girl. She's probably just ok. Now she bleaches her hair into platinum blonde. She puts a wonderbra enhancing her boobs. She wears a miniskirt, showing a maximum skin. She then puts on high heels and twist her ass left and right when she walks. She puts some make up and fake eye lashes. She learns how to look distant and hard to get and put on a bitchy face.

Et voila! You now have a "hot blonde", and most guys will now be drooling on her and chasing, who probably wouldn't drool on the initial skinny girl. She has done the most she could with what she had, and that's a lot!

And we can all learn from her and do the same thing.

On another note:
strictlyincreasing said:
I am bald and my fundamentals are therefore not good enough to date the kind of women that I am into

The "kind of woman you are into"? The idea that you will all of a sudden start dating what you consider your top HB9+ girls, is a bit naive.

Learn game first, by going for the "just cute", or "quite pretty" girls first. There are much more of them around (more abundance) and you won't care as much when you fail (initially).

When you can consistently get a girl like this, then step up. It will then be much easier to get the pretty and beautiful girls, and the "kind of woman you are into".

Seppuku

You don't understand. I've been rejected by skinny, heavy, tall, thin, rich, poor, popular, unpopular women alike. Some are just cold from the outset. I used to just try things out on all kinds of women but the results were the same. So that's why I'm only going to focus on women who I am interested in. So far, I haven't found any positive to lowering my standards.

N.B. I don't mean for my posts to sound like I'm complaining about GC. I'm complaining about my situation, not GC or you posters' advice. Thanks for any help.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
strictlyincreasing said:
I've tried the leather jacket/bad boy look and it made me look too scary or too much like kind of a bum. I'm in good shape with a fair amount of lean mass. I even tried the tight t shirt look and that was over the top. All I can go with is the more preppy style. That's not the most exciting but it's all that I can wear such that women might take me seriously. It does lend itself well to provider game too...
What do I do to fix myself? I want to try anything that you can suggest. I groom myself, choose a good facial hair style, buzz my hair down frequently, eat a healthy diet and carry a good amount of lean mass. But my fundamentals aren't good enough as of yet. Like I said, I dress preppy because it's these dull, safe looking guys that the women who I am interested in end up dating (but guys with hair...).
alright, so you indeed have tried different styles. Yes the preppy style might be what you need, especially if you're younger. But it is always worth to keep trying new styles. And glad to see that you are in a good shape, and taking care of yourself.

The fact that your results came when you were skinny fat etc. And the fact that I'm in bodybuilder shape but complaining about this stuff is an argument for hair being extremely important and being in shape being unimportant.
And here I completely disagree, sorry. What did work for me is not my hair. It is my VIBE. Sexy, cool, masculine and confident. If you have this vibe, your hair, my body fat, or any physical imperfection WILL NOT matter that much. As a matter of fact I personally know some guys which are bald and naturally do well with women. In these Boards, as I recall, our member Fuck This is bald (FT please correct me if I'm wrong), yet reached advanced status here. The bald guys CAN do good.

The way I see it, you have enough fundamentals. It always can be improved, but it is enough. You found yourself a dressing style, and you take care of your body. It doesn't look like you're neglecting yourself.

But what works against you is your mindset. Beyond fundamentals, what you believe is the number one success factor.

You're coming from a mentality of "my hair is killing my chances". You have a backlog of rejection, and you rationalize it as because of your hair. You have more or less internalized it, and now you are in a "battle already lost" mindset before the battle begin. The women perceive it, and reject you, which re-inforces your beliefs.

In my case, when I meet a girl, I am highly confident that I will fuck her in a couple of hours. This confidence comes across as sexy, and reinforces my success. If I was obsessed by my body fat or my grey hair, and became convinced that it ruined my chances, I would accumulate failures instead of success.

It is crucial to come from a winner mentality. It shows off, and it significantly increases your chances and success.

The best thing you could do to improve yourself is to forever get rid of that idea that your hair (or whatever) is killing your chances. And adopt a more positive outlook. It is a change in internal beliefs.

We could give you tips on the Provider game - although this is not really the prevalent style here. But the truth is, it is a much harder path. Just consider that 90% of men use Provider game by default (without them even knowing). Wen the guy takes her on a dinner and wine and dine her over many dates, and brag over himself and his achievements, what he is essentially telling her is "look what a superb Provider I could be for you", in the hope to fuck her.

So in this segment you will face a lot of competition.

You could, of course, do some advanced Provider game, meaning competing as a Provider while knowing what you are doing. And that would put you at an advantage vs competition.

But you are going to attract women for the wrong reason: securing material advantages. It is setting a bad frame for a future relationship if it ever comes to that. And you risk attracting the wrong kind of women (the highly materialist type).

With more of a Lover game, you will attract girl for a different reason: sexual excitement. That's a much better place to start with. And you already out-compete 90% of the guys out there.

You should give it another try. But first clean yourself of the loser mindset regarding your fundamentals. It seems there not that bad after all. A winner mentality will help you a lot. Always assume attraction.

Seppuku

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thank's Sep for the mention. Yep, Male pattern baldness. Went no guard on the clippers in 2008 and in 2012 started shaving. My girlfriend loves my "Scruff" when I don't shave for a couple days too.

Fundamnetals comes down to : you can't make a woman your lover, if you can't make people your friends. Think about that.

Art of Manliness has a 3 part series on Power, Presence and Warmth that talks about what makes people charismatic Do a search on that,

Charisma-Header-21.jpg

>