r/seduction and Girls Chase Forums review One Date by Chase Amante

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I didn't watch the youtube video but I did read the comments by actualised.org

"The problem here generally-speaking, with all you guys nitpicking what I said, is that you haven't done any serious consciousness work, so you have no idea yet what terms like manipulation, ego, dishonesty, distraction, and immature actually mean. These are extremely deep concepts which will take you years to fathom. But people in PUA don't do this kind of work. If you ever started doing it, nearly EVERYTHING about PUA will start to look like a fucking joke or a disaster. It's just an ego game. That's ALL PUA basically is. It's a distraction from looking truly inward. And the really dangerous part is that many of you guys believe you are looking inward because RSD talks about some self-improvement principles and aspects. That is like a drop in bucket.

As much as PUAs hate it when some outsider thinks he knows pickup by reading a CNN article, the situation is even worse with consciousness work. Do 20 years of consciousness work, then let's talk. Consciousness work trumps everything, because it is the only work that goes to the core of your problem in life, which is ego. There are no other problems in life aside from ego. Ego is the only problem, and every other problem you have, including getting laid or being alpha, is just an off-shoot and a distraction. But this takes years to realize. The only reason you do pickup is because you're a machine driven by your dick and your vanity. And deep down you're scared of the truth. This is not a flippant remark. This is a VERY deep psychological truth. You'll have to do lots of inner work just to realize this, let alone undo it."

Is there any truth to this or what does he mean?

>