Feeling like you have to close: Even Shitty Women

Dario

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A woman can get away with an air of superiority. I can recall a horrible date I went on recently where her smugness and boring personality made her AWEFUL to talk to. For some reason though I felt like I needed to close. It just felt like an obstacle to be overcome. I made the effort to show up for a date so why not try and close?

No close but I found myself angry about wasting time there try to make it happen. 10 minutes into the date I could tell it wouldn’t work. But I still tried?

I think I’m too agreeable, honestly. In hindsight I wish I could have told her that I found her obnoxious and have a good evening. Is this the kind of thing you just practice or do? Putting a condescending girl in her place and leaving seems gratifying. Something like “ I find your personality unattractive, I’ll be leaving now, have a good evening” I want to be able to do pull this attitude out when appropriate. Thoughts on this?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ya go for it. Dont do it in a spiteful way just state the fact and wish her the best and keep it moving. Have zero anticipation she'll chase you, and just move on with your day.

If you want to explore being more honest/explicit in your communication listen to some podcasts/content from RSD Derek and read the book "Radical Honestly" by Brad Blanton (? Might be a different author but thats the right title).

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If you're still willing to try and close you might as well try something direct yet a bit more diplomatic.

Something like: I'll be honest, your personality is turning me off. Would you like to end this date or treat me like a real person?

Never know, she might turn it around. Personally though, I just ignore her and push forward physically regardless. Sometimes I get her into the bedroom and sometimes I don't.

It's never been worth it and I don't bother with it anymore.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I can't close shitty women.

I must learn how guys do it. When i like girls, i really like them. When i don't like them or they dislike me for whatever reason, it can offend me. I then learn that we all operate from ourselves.

So, you can think she is shitty. but she thinks you are shitty is more apparent to her than it is to you. One might ask, "then why the fuck should we date this girl?" I think it's more of like, as long as there is compliance. Then just get the sex. haha!

Chase's knowledge scares me. So true. So fucking true.

Zac

>