Countermeasures for when two guys approach you and girl your with to hit on her.

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What to do in this scenario?

You are sitting in a bar with a girl. It may be a date or you are colleagues that went for a beer. You are interested in her though.

And this is when the typical two random guys approach the two of you, sometimes with some beers for everyone, and one of them is pretending to be your "friend" so he starts talking to you in order to break your conversation with the girl so his friend starts hitting on the girl.

What to do?

1: Just be super direct about it and tell them loud out clear something like "yeah nice try guys, we are having a chat here, so you should try your approach somewhere else"

2:Ignore the guy pretending to be your friend, like "whatever dude", creating an awkward situation and kinda wait for the girl to reject the other dude?

3: play their game and wait for the girl to reject the other dude?

Other options?

Best!

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: Countermeasures for when two guys approach you and girl your with to hit on

bump

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

If you truly engage the girl it is not an issue. Your eye contact and kino with her creates a bit of a "bro-shield". Now her reciprocating the attention is really dependant on how much attraction she is feeling as well. I've really noticed when I have one truly hooked she will roll into me and amplify her kino when another dude rolls up.

Now there will be times you don't have a connection yet and you lose girls. It's frustrating. But keeping an outlook independence, and not being needy or competitive won't drive away a girl if she is not blown away by a competitor. I've had a dude try to kiss a girl at the end of the night that I'd been particularly physically affectionate with for much of the night. I took her by the hand and led her out of there. I just whispered in her ear and she said "take me home" . but I'd created that intent earlier in the night.....

Finn2018

Rookie
Rookie

This is a very good question. I normally only worry about this if it is first date, or I am hitting on a girl in a bar who I never hooked up with. Normally if you have already done something with a girl then it is not a problem. But I have had a situation where Im in a bar and there is a girl I really like there and I am hitting on her and then some dude or dudes you I barely know suddenly get all pally pally with me, with intentions on the girl. Normally if I know the dudes, I would give them the eye and nod so they know to fuck off and most of them do that. Sometimes they dont though. In the past I left it to the girl to decide but have lost so many girls from doing that. These days I would either take her by the hand and say lets dance and lead her away or chat to them a bit and then start engaging the guy who is hitting on the girl in conversation and create an awkward one for him: he's trying to hit on the girl but I'm talking to him and he cant really ignore me otherwise he's look stupid. It's a tough one. And it is why I normally dont go to clubs with a girl on a first date, before I have done anything with her. Normally it only happens with girls I kinda know, but havent done anything with. I too would love some guidance here but quite often I am on dates with attractive girls and having a great time and then I go to the bathroom for 2 minutes and come back and there are guys hitting on the girl. In that circumstance one guy can be easyy to get rid off but if it is two three guys then it can be a logistical issue.

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Yeah I am referring to the first date when you didn't have anything with her yet.

So what is the consensus? Be direct and tell the guys to fuck off? Or try to make it uncomfortable for them somehow?

I refer to a situation in some bar or cafe where you are sitting, not a club. So there isn't much place to go with her in case you just want to change the spot.

Evan27

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

razir110 said:
1: Just be super direct about it and tell them loud out clear something like "yeah nice try guys, we are having a chat here, so you should try your approach somewhere else"

2:Ignore the guy pretending to be your friend, like "whatever dude", creating an awkward situation and kinda wait for the girl to reject the other dude?

3: play their game and wait for the girl to reject the other dude?

Other options?

Best!

1. This could work, but I'd be cautious of doing it in loud venues, or certain social arenas. For example, if it is a place where people freely socialize with one another, then doing this makes you look defensive, could cause you to get teased by the dudes, and is overall negative from the girl's POV. On the other hand, if it's like a coffee shop, or a more 1 v. 1 setting, then it makes more sense.

2. I recommend a slight variation to this one. Keep your attention focused on the girl and stay in conversation with both her and the dude. This puts pressure on her not to sway. It also sends a message to the guy to keep it quick, and prevents him from doing anything over the top. I personally prefer this one because it requires the least amount of effort, and once the dudes leave, you now have a conversation piece with the girl moving forward.

3. I don't recommend this one

Best,

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

razir110 said:
What to do in this scenario?

You are sitting in a bar with a girl. It may be a date or you are colleagues that went for a beer. You are interested in her though.

And this is when the typical two random guys approach the two of you, sometimes with some beers for everyone, and one of them is pretending to be your "friend" so he starts talking to you in order to break your conversation with the girl so his friend starts hitting on the girl.

Other options?

Best!

This happened to me twice in the same hotel bar a couple years apart, although I knew the guys. The first time, they gave me social proof. The second time I had faith in my hook. That was eye contact and "Hello". I demonstrated my Outcome Independence by finishing my meal. I wish I had a video of 6 guys gathered around talking to this gal. She gave me her number there in front of them all...

In both cases I was in their room later that night.

Sometimes you just have to have faith in yourself and let the woman choose you. Also important for clear consent...

>