Approaching Women Everyday

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I'm getting tired of waiting until the weekends to go out to the club or bar to approach women, It just feels like it takes too long to get results. I've been going to malls, but I don't see many attractive women; I only see women with their boyfriends, old women, and real young women. So I'm kind of tired of going there and I wouldn't wanna go everyday. I don't have a city by me either.

I'm trying to think of places where I could go everyday with enough traffic to at least approach 3 a day.

Do any of yall have recommendations on where yall went, or would go if you want to approach many different girls with good traffic 5-7 days a week? I'm also not trying to use too much time because I have a lot that I'm doing as well, I'm just trying to make it like smaller bits that I can do everyday and get better everyday.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
SZ, Seriously, in all my time approaching women the weekend at a club or bar is one of the worst conversion times. When I look at the singles landscape, I usually am at a more relaxed microbrewery, taproom, bar and grill type environment during the week. Young professionals hit happy hour after work sitting on the patio having a beer and finger food. City of 250,000 and city of 60,000. Downtown location. Local Junior college nearby. Sometimes there is a Wed night Farmers Market a couple blocks away. Look for the places that have outdoor seating, a patio, fire pits, trivia leagues,

Seriously find some places you like with your sport of choice on the TV, Get to know the bartender and servers, and have your own "private club". Make your openers indirect, tone down your game. Make friends not approaches. You will be amazed how you develop a new social circle, and then how women from outside that circle are attracted to you because of that social circle.

Right now I have a rotation of 4 different pubs I visit with a group on Wednesday night around 6 pm. When we come in, people notice and are curious and want to be a part of it. I've had women I'd never think to talk to uninvited come up to me asking "so who ARE you guys?"

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This,

This is a totally genuine question, although people like Rob have mistaken me to a troll for some reason (perhaps a lack of empathy or imagination I suspect), as I'm interested in this subject as well.

Fuck This said:
Seriously find some places you like with your sport of choice on the TV
I wonder how many guys out of 100 can relate to this. How many of them has a regular sport they genuinely follow on TV, which is on air every week, every day, or how often? I'm from Europe here quite a few men who are into sports watch things like Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, tennis, and ski jumping. All seasonal or cyclical, not really daily and weekly gigs. I personally don't watch sports, I have other interests.

You don't want to suggest to pick up a TV-compatible sport for the sole reason to be a regular at a bar to attract girls that way, do you? Always be genuine and true to yourself, whoever you are.

Agree with most of the rest of your post, though. Expect I can't relate to your main point. :/

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Idk seems kinda of odd to be going to sports bars alone and it seems that it would be harder to pick up because people are usually in groups.

I do agree with the club game, I only like it because there's so many women I can talk to, but what sucks is that they always flake.

I'll try out the sports bar thing, but it feels weird to me to do it alone.

Fuck This said:
SZ, Seriously, in all my time approaching women the weekend at a club or bar is one of the worst conversion times. When I look at the singles landscape, I usually am at a more relaxed microbrewery, taproom, bar and grill type environment during the week. Young professionals hit happy hour after work sitting on the patio having a beer and finger food. City of 250,000 and city of 60,000. Downtown location. Local Junior college nearby. Sometimes there is a Wed night Farmers Market a couple blocks away. Look for the places that have outdoor seating, a patio, fire pits, trivia leagues,

Seriously find some places you like with your sport of choice on the TV, Get to know the bartender and servers, and have your own "private club". Make your openers indirect, tone down your game. Make friends not approaches. You will be amazed how you develop a new social circle, and then how women from outside that circle are attracted to you because of that social circle.

Right now I have a rotation of 4 different pubs I visit with a group on Wednesday night around 6 pm. When we come in, people notice and are curious and want to be a part of it. I've had women I'd never think to talk to uninvited come up to me asking "so who ARE you guys?"

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm wondering the same thing. At the moment, it seems like daygame is a big myth. Well, you may find women on vacation in a particular city but if you're looking for an ambitious, independent, hardworking woman then she's obviously going to be at work during the day. On the weekends, she'll be relaxing alone or with friends. The classic daygame model (see Youtube) is to approach a woman on the street alone. But, in practice, any time you see the kind of woman that I'm describing, she'd be with a group, and typically just in a group of two, which is the most difficult. So day game seems to be a big myth, in my opinion.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
People bond over sports teams in the US. If you want to strike up a conversation with another guy at the bar, commenting on the game/team/players is usually a safe conversation topic. It is about establishing a point of commonality that establishes rapport. Read my last LR " Years of preparation pays off." Middle of the week hotel bar, my social circle gave me huge social proof. In a hotel I go to 1X a year. I never even slept in my own bed that trip.

Frequently business travellers will be solo. Salesmen on the road are notorious for being chatty. You get "Kenny Tarmac"sitting next to you and you don't have to do any work in the conversation and you look like you are the center of attention...

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase always said if you wanna meet professional women to be in their circle as a professional yourself, I'm guessing you could go on a meet up website or something. Day game will be the only option you have to meet professional women; you're not going to meet them at the club, only during the day; gym, supermarket, doing daily activities, etc.

That seems like the only option I know on how to get those types of women. Are you tryna get one as a girlfriend? Or are you just trying to sleep with them? Idk much about them, but I feel they would be better for relationships instead of just fuckin.

You should make a thread on day game being a myth, I want to see the responses to it. Title it "Day game seems to be a big myth". That should get some good responses on here and you'll see them say it's probably one of the best ways to meet girls.

strictlyincreasing said:
I'm wondering the same thing. At the moment, it seems like daygame is a big myth. Well, you may find women on vacation in a particular city but if you're looking for an ambitious, independent, hardworking woman then she's obviously going to be at work during the day. On the weekends, she'll be relaxing alone or with friends. The classic daygame model (see Youtube) is to approach a woman on the street alone. But, in practice, any time you see the kind of woman that I'm describing, she'd be with a group, and typically just in a group of two, which is the most difficult. So day game seems to be a big myth, in my opinion.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sounds like another avuene I wouldn't mind trying, but I don't want to depend on that type of game when It comes to women too much, I'll try it out tho. Does it matter what time to go ? Like happy hour n shit?

Fuck This said:
People bond over sports teams in the US. If you want to strike up a conversation with another guy at the bar, commenting on the game/team/players is usually a safe conversation topic. It is about establishing a point of commonality that establishes rapport. Read my last LR " Years of preparation pays off." Middle of the week hotel bar, my social circle gave me huge social proof. In a hotel I go to 1X a year. I never even slept in my own bed that trip.

Frequently business travellers will be solo. Salesmen on the road are notorious for being chatty. You get "Kenny Tarmac"sitting next to you and you don't have to do any work in the conversation and you look like you are the center of attention...

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
strictlyincreasing said:
I'm wondering the same thing. At the moment, it seems like daygame is a big myth. Well, you may find women on vacation in a particular city but if you're looking for an ambitious, independent, hardworking woman then she's obviously going to be at work during the day. On the weekends, she'll be relaxing alone or with friends.
Maybe it's just me, but I've never got the obsession with professional, hard working women I came across around Girls Chase (by no means around Roosh's circles). To translate, these are women who essentially want to be men, right? (On the other hand, who isn't into college girls?) Some important background I've picked up from David Deida's book and Jordan Peterson. There are men with more masculine or feminine traits and similarly, women with more feminine or masculine traits. Masculine traits people attract feminine traits people, and vice versa. Most men by nature are of masculine traits, most women by nature are of feminine traits. Men with more feminine traits, I hear you. If that's what your genetic lottery gave you, then go after what appeals you. Because of the pill(?), it's usually Western (UK, US) girls in greater numbers who, according to the consensus, becoming more and more masculine.

Besides independent, hard working types of women, women on the pill tend to show more masculine traits. I recognize British and American tourists from their deep voices probably in higher proportions on the pill than most girls of other nations I come across (I don't comment on their looks and outfit), I usually skip them. Or why else these girls have such deep pitched voices in such significant amounts?

On the other hand, how about wife-material girls? OK, I get it. They are hard to come by and if your goal isn't to find the mother of your child, then probably a little more hassle or investment than your typical bar girl for most guys' purposes here. But hey! Even if she doesn't tick 7 out of 7 traits on the list, at least it's not a bad start if she ticks a few of the traits, is it? You can skip the skin tone for sure. Religious girls can be very hot. For the right men.

strictlyincreasing said:
The classic daygame model (see Youtube) is to approach a woman on the street alone. But, in practice, any time you see the kind of woman that I'm describing, she'd be with a group, and typically just in a group of two, which is the most difficult.
Sub-Zero said:
Chase always said if you wanna meet professional women to be in their circle as a professional yourself, I'm guessing you could go on a meet up website or something.
Solo girls are obviously the easiest, followed by sets of two and three. As advised by Roosh. I believed this to him so I'm not so nervous about these situations anymore. I've found some actionable advice on approaching sets of two to three girls by watching someone playing Super Seducer on YouTube.

On the other hand, groups of four or more seems next to impossible. My bad, that I also believed this shit to Roosh. I'd appreciate if someone cured me out of this limiting belief! In the meantime, I guess, I treat groups of four or more similarly to social circles. And Meetup groups. On which I've found no actionable advice in reading Chase's original article, let alone anyone coming up with any good advice in the forum topic either.

Fuck This said:
People bond over sports teams in the US. If you want to strike up a conversation with another guy at the bar, commenting on the game/team/players is usually a safe conversation topic.
I've also read there's a biological background for male bonding over sports teams. That women socially go along men more in the US this way... it's possible. Maybe, but not necessarily, it's just because, as I lamented about it in the beginning, they more like becoming men?

Sorry to be a perfectionist, but what about your sports bar strategy in off season?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Space said:
Fuck This said:
People bond over sports teams in the US. If you want to strike up a conversation with another guy at the bar, commenting on the game/team/players is usually a safe conversation topic.
I've also read there's a biological background for male bonding over sports teams. That women socially go along men more in the US this way... it's possible. Maybe, but not necessarily, it's just because, as I lamented about it in the beginning, they more like becoming men?

Sorry to be a perfectionist, but what about your sports bar strategy in off season?

Admit that the sport on the screen is not one I follow. Give the person I'm talking to an opportunity to "school me" . This is particularly effective when it is a woman and she wants to show off her sports knowledge. It is almost like asking a missionary to try to convert you to their religion. So many women are used to being talked down to by men on sports that they relish the opportunity to show off. For me It's Football in the Fall, Basketball in the winter, Baseball in the Spring/Summer/Fall. I don't really even follow the season except maybe catch an episode of Sportscenter on ESPN for some highlights and hear some top performers names.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:
Admit that the sport on the screen is not one I follow. Give the person I'm talking to an opportunity to "school me" . This is particularly effective when it is a woman and she wants to show off her sports knowledge. It is almost like asking a missionary to try to convert you to their religion. So many women are used to being talked down to by men on sports that they relish the opportunity to show off. For me It's Football in the Fall, Basketball in the winter, Baseball in the Spring/Summer/Fall. I don't really even follow the season except maybe catch an episode of Sportscenter on ESPN for some highlights and hear some top performers names.
OK, I was just interested in the logistics, as I didn't realize that in the US you have some team sports in every seasons, even in the summer, baseball. In Europe we don't have the national soccer leagues in the summer (I don't know about the other sports).

As to what to say to her in the sports bar or wherever. The best advice I came across from The Natural Lifestyles (and other sources I can't recall) is to show up in front of her with absolutely no prepared lines, no agenda, nothing on your mind. Say hi, then whatever comes to your mind in the moment. I'm not saying I'm so good at this, you have to be aware (that's an expression), meditate, and things like that. And I'm not sure how popular those ideas around here.

>