Is now the best time ever to approach girls IN PERSON? Why? Because Tinder!

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I want to share a thought on approaching girls nowadays, in 2018.

The technology has become part of our daily life, it makes it more convenient and easy.. Well it happens that the tech also got into dating with Tinder and its derivatives such as Happen, etc.

My theory here is: Now is the best time in history to approach girls in person.

Why? Because everyone is using Tinder in order to "comfortably" approach women. You have hundreds of thousands of men who could be out there being your competitors who are just sitting their asses on the seat, swiping left and right instead of going out there and approaching in person.

I have talked to many girls about this topic and EVERY SING ONE of them tells that she would be way more impressed by a guy who comes to talk to her in person than some random dude that swiped right on a dating app. I mean, of course! The guy that overcomes the fear and comes to say hi is always impressive for a girl, like "he had the balls to make the move" and now with all those guys just hiding behind Tinder, by approaching in person you may come across as even more impressive, as a member of the "dying breed of men" who still have the balls to talk to girls in person!

And all those stories that "this is how it is nowadays", "people just take using dating apps normally and approaching in person or meeting via apps is the same, since your objective is to get laid anyway" are WRONG!!! The breaking your fear and saying hi IS THE HUMAN MATING DANCE. Make no mistake about it, you may try to hide from this fact, but it's always there, our brains are hardwired as apes', not as Tinder-users.

Women are hardwired to be attracted by a dominant man who puts his ego on the line to approach them. If the guy is on an app, there is no such element of manhood and dominance. Not to mention that 94% of communication is non-verbal, so you are meeting her with 6% of communication potential. If you meet her via Tinder, you are just a social coward who is afraid to talk to women in person, sorry to be bold about this, but in my opinion this is what it means. Deep down there, women will see you as such. And even if you score a girl on Tinder, things between you will always miss that one initial, crucial element of the human mating dance, the guy talk to girl moment. Ones she meets a guy who approaches her in person, she might get swiped away pretty quick and forget about you and your virtual profile full of cheesy pictures with cute dogs and your 3-year old cousins.

To finish, never think to yourself that Tinder is just convenient because it allows you the chance to be in touch with thousands of women. You can approach loads of women in person every day. Girls are everywhere, so don't make up excuses for yourself. Remember the social coward!

So, my advice would be to quit dating apps COMPLETELY and start approaching exclusively in person. I think nowadays the in-person approach is becoming more and more rare and thus, more and more impressive for girls.

Thoughts?

Best!

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
razir110 said:
So, my advice would be to quit dating apps COMPLETELY and start approaching exclusively in person. I think nowadays the in-person approach is becoming more and more rare and thus, more and more impressive for girls.
Exactly my way of thinking. I just didn't post about it, I'm new here. Thanks for sharing!

By the way I've never used Tinder. Did I miss anything?

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I never used Tinder or any other apps to meet girls. To me it's have the balls to approach her or go home and j*rk off thinking of what could have happened.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
razir110 said:
I never used Tinder or any other apps to meet girls. To me it's have the balls to approach her or go home and j*rk off thinking of what could have happened.
Oh. You should definitely check out NoFap!

NealIRC

Space Monkey
space monkey
But what is the part of me that disagrees with this thread. How bout the fact that every time I'm on the public bus or train, women are always on their earphones, and not looking out the window?

If I see a group of 3 girls on the train chatting, and 2 of them leave, then the last 1 immediately puts on earphones and gets into the world of technology.

So thanks to smartphones, it makes it even harder to approach women in real life.

>