YouTube feedback: Dating Coach Hector Castillo Plays Super Seducer

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The video.

My feedback. First, I was a little perplexed with the lots of swearing at the beginning. First, because what I'm used to from Chase Amante's brand is to always keep things civilized. Second, I'm pretty sure this is not the way to build your YouTube audience.

Hector referenced to other (professional) gamers showing their gameplay, who are quite negative and bitter about the pickup stuff. I've watched this one. And here's the deal. Despite his negativity, I still learned more from watching ProJared Plays than from Hector's gameplay - because of the difference in how the two players presented their material. Hector's video is low resolution, so I could not see the answers to choose from on the screen, nor did Hector help viewers to articulate these choices. On the other hand, sure, ProJared Plays' negativity comes across as quite hilarious from our perspective. But on his high-res video at least I could see all the choices, let alone he articulated them, like he truly played with us, viewers. He also let the game's hero, Richard La Ruina speak more, while Hector seemed to just enjoy his gameplay with less regard to whether he produces educational content or not. Sure, he is not a professional game broadcaster, but practice makes perfect as they say.

>