When Does Womens' Attraction For Muscles Max Out?

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Let's compare muscles to boobs: very little guys like A-cups, and a wide range of guys like B-D cups. But once a girl's tits get too big, then guys stop finding them attractive.

It's the same for muscles right? So what size of muscles do the majority of women like the most, and what size of muscles do you have to have before women go from thinking "wow he's hot" to "wow thats actually sort of gross"

Noir

Space Monkey
space monkey
It varies mate. Some girls are into the whole Phil Heath physique, other girls like the anorexic emo look. Most importantly, game trumps all.

I don't necessarily agree with the premise, but if I had to peg a realistic body type that seducers should aim for, it would be lean with some muscle, as seen with Channing Tatum and Alex Pettyfer:

https://i1.wp.com/www.heyuguys.com/images/2012/01/Magic-Mike-2.jpg?resize=510,419

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What kind of girls are you into?
Then, you can decide how big / toned you need to be. Usually girls have a preference and sometimes it is hard to tell. But you might meet two pretty much the same girls but one is short and the other is regular height. The short one might prefer you skinny and think it is perfect because you are not overboard intimidating for her, while the other with regular height will think you are alright.
And then you meet a short girl who's father has trunks instead of arms and wants an Arnold type physique guy.
Point being, if you are Brad Pitt in Fight club kind of fit, then you are probably in the sweet spot for most girls. I read somewhere that having proportions like 63cm thighs, 85cm waist, 104cm chest, 32 cm arms while at 185cm tall is considered as most attractive proportions. The numbers are a bit rough because I remember the thighs only, the rest is based on the fact that at one point I needed like 10-15% more to reach that. I am not sure where I read that either. But there is one more thing - how comfortable do you feel in your own skin? Do you need your arms to be an inch bigger or your waist smaller, do you feel you need thicker neck? Because once you feel great about yourself, girls will feel that from you simply based on the fact that you feel satisfied with yourself.

However, I agree that at the end of the day, game trumps this.

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
Women do not care about muscles at all. Look at the most desired men. It's guys like Ryan Gosling, whose physique you can obtain without working out. Build muscle if you enjoy it and want to do it for yourself. Do not do it for women because they don't care one bit. Men might give you respect for muscles too. Chase even posted on here that he had great results while girls were calling him overweight.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
strictlyincreasing said:
Women do not care about muscles at all.

You're right - women absolutely do not care about the muscles themselves. They care about what the muscles imply.

strictlyincreasing said:
Look at the most desired men. It's guys like Ryan Gosling, whose physique you can obtain without working out.

He's got a lot of other things going for him, so he doesn't need an amazing physique to trigger attraction. It would help though.

Noir said:
game trumps all

Michal said:
I agree that at the end of the day, game trumps this.

thanks for the reminder guys - i'm not planning to use my muscles as a substitute for game anytime soon.

Michal said:
What kind of girls are you into?

oo wow, good question. im into girls i have chemistry with. ;)

uForia

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've been wondering about this too. My only real motivation for hitting the gym and growing muscles is for the women. Sure, health is great to maintain but I'd rather eat healthy and walk to work instead of dragging my ass to gym and go through strenuous training with my muscles. Currently at 6'1" @ 145 lbs (Haven't been eating and exercising a whole lot lately because I'm in the process of switching jobs and the whole interviewing processes make me anxious and always sleepy and tired). In addition to OP's question, the question remains for the other side as well, where the minimum muscle requirement is for getting with attractive women.

@Noir That's pretty fucking unrealistic for a lotta guys as well. For that, you'd have to be on top of your game w/o drinking alcohol to ruin your gains and get a belly on top of eating 3,500 calories every day of lean healthy food.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
uForia said:
I've been wondering about this too. My only real motivation for hitting the gym and growing muscles is for the women.

same lol and the extra attention i am getting from women is really nice. Now when I'm at the gym and struggling to do the last rep of my set (cuz its so hard right) i think "this last rep is gonna make becky wanna SUCK MY DICK a lot more" and get a little burst of motivation to do it

uForia said:
I'd rather eat healthy and walk to work instead of dragging my ass to gym and go through strenuous training with my muscles

YOU FOR REAL? What about the euphoric feeling you get from crushing it real heavy with the weights? Don't you get that?

uForia said:
the question remains for the other side as well, where the minimum muscle requirement is for getting with attractive women.

Weeeeell as long as you're not terribly emaciated then there is definitely not a minimum muscle requirement for getting with hot girls. What do you mean by "getting" anyways? Getting into a relationship? Hooking up? There's studies that show that women prefer muscular men as short term partners and less-muscular men for long-term partners

>