Day/night festival: street pulls, parks, and porta-potties

ThePhoenix

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The Hand I'll Be Dealt

Ok, so I'm completely in over my head here, but here's the environment: downtown, huge daytime festival that peters out late afternoon or so, followed by tons of nightlife. Lots of foot traffic downtown into wee morning. Lots of drinking. Lots of out-of-town girls, some from other countries, likely leaving the next day. Fair amount of local or semi-local girls, too. Sexualized atmosphere. If you told me you've banged some random in a porta-potty at the event or in a downtown alley after club, I wouldn't be too surprised.

I want to make the most of this!

Where I'm coming from:

• Decent handle on female psychology but limited practical experience, and pervasive unconscious conditioning that lags way behind my intellectual awareness.

• Trying to knock up some some random cutie in a porta-potty is about what I need to reset my brain from a lifetime of shyness, caution and asexuality.

• Not a fan of night game. Mostly been practicing day game. I like the vibe of the festival itself a lot more than the prospects of the associated nightlife.

• I don't have a wing worth mentioning. Being that I usually do day game, I am used to going solo, and have done so even in nightlife.

• Never been drunk, only buzzed on two occasions from peer pressure and hated it, and have no desire to start. Drunks can't follow process. And they hit on girls that would make them puke sober. Ideally I want to do something a normal person would only do shitfaced - except for the retardedly low mate standards, - but while being dead sober.

In some cases if a girl's local I may try to propose a meet another time and get a number as in my usual day game strategy. But I don't want to rely on that solely, as (i) it won't work on the foreigners, and (ii) even for local girls it's probably weak game since I'm meeting them in such a sexual environment. So I really need a strategy to bang them the same day.

Logistics could be challenging because I'm in a suburb that is normally 40 minutes to an hour by car, and that's discounting congestion from the event. And I'd have to do it by taxi or Uber. That might preclude getting a girl home after the festival and back on time for the nightlife she's probably going to attend, or have her too tired if it's after the nightlife. Unless maybe I get her to skip out on the nightlife, or else go with her to her hotel if she's foreign! But her hotel adds a bunch more unknowns including maybe her sharing the room.

And then there are the crowds. In past when I've come with friends, I've lost them completely for the remainder of the event in spite of our all having phones! Imagine, then, trying to meet back up with a girl who either doesn't have her phone (a precaution some take because this event sometimes destroys phones), or because she's a foreigner without roaming. (I may have lost a hookup last year for overlooking the latter!) This seems to indicate the only way to bang a girl may be to not let her out of your sight until you've banged her, but just how do you do that? Following her around like a lost puppy won't work. Having her follow you, better, but could be really hard when she has friends, which most will (assuming she hasn't lost them).

Freaky in Freaky Places

It's actually occurred to me that the best way to pull might be to try to have sex with the girl in some random location such as one of the porta-potties they have on the grounds, in between trucks, or in the washroom of some nearby café. Or wait until girls come out of the clubs and try to get one to fuck in an alley or park. That is soooo outside the box of my harmless upbringing that it's hard to imagine it as a possibility. The "girls don't do this" program in my brain goes into overdrive even though rationally I know that sometimes, they do.

I'd love to do this, it's super exciting and sexy! Only, I'm trying to envision the overall process. My "process concept" is that after meeting, there is a comfort/rapport building step that involves an hour or two of conversation, deep diving, etc. in a neutral location before even bringing up going to a sex location. So, how does that fit into these scenarios?!?!

• Café: This one is easest to imagine. You make it like a usual coffee date, except that ultimately you want to escalate right up to sexual excitation and then propose going to the washroom. Biggest challenge is pulling her to a café in the first place.

• Festival grounds: At certain points I think it will be next to impossible because of the event's structure, but towards the end where it becomes more disorganized it might become possible. But the grounds are crowded and loud, so I don't know how possible it would be to bring her to sit and chat somewhere. It would likely be possible closer to when it peters out, with the added bonus of more romantic lighting. When things get heavy, what next?... "Let's go see if any of the porta-potties are actually half-clean." HAHAHAHA. Now, there might be semi-private spots on the grounds other than porta-potties, but they would require more hunting. (Shit like under stairs, behind shrubs, between buildings, ...)

• Alley: For a girl met on the street after club, I have no idea how you'd get her into an alley. I suspect the more typical alley sex scenario is where you've first warmed her up in the club, but I'm not really interested in clubbing. Perhaps you could take her for a walk, warm her up on the walk, and then wind up in an alley when she's ready. I'm not sure how far you can escalate on a walk! Or how to get a total stranger to agree to such walk. (If any restaurants or cafés are still open, it might be best to do that instead. And I'm sure a usual suggestion would be "afterparty", but that word is about as alien to me as a crater on Mars.)

• Park: This one will take some study of the local geography. But, meet a girl coming out of club, suggest taking a walk, and we just end up in a park where we can sit and talk more and escalate. Shit, that sounds nice if it would work. But would a girl feel safe following a guy she just met into a park at night? How does she know he's not a psycho axe murderer? LOL. I guess showing the banana a little more than usual might help, right? What do I tell her if she asks where we're going?
All of these scenarios require a heavy dose of leading the girl, which would be excellent practice for me!! Fuck I want to fuck a beautiful black girl again.. can't get it out of my mind.. so I just need to harness that desire in order to not be afraid to lead her.

I'm not too sure about leading her into a porta-potty, though. I know that some people actually do this!! On one hand, they're conveniently located and there's something hugely sexy about two people being so horny for each other that they're willing to go at it in such a ridiculous place. On the other hand, at best they're cramped and smell a little bit off, and at worst, well, let's not even say. Will she even go for this? Will either of us have trouble getting aroused? (I've heard if you're drunk enough you won't notice smell - but I, at least, won't be drunk!! lol)

I also have no idea how the fuck to split my girl off her friends in order to do any of the above. I guess, avoid two-sets. And avoid sets where she's the pretty one out of a bunch of ugly heifers that won't be getting laid later. And if a girl's alone, totally go for her!

And what about ASD? "Let's go to the washroom" does not leave any kind of reasonable doubt as to what is going on! At least in the case of a café, you can get her horny before you get to that point. But what about pulling a girl coming out of a club and trying to get her to come home with you? How do you invite a girl home you just met 10 minutes ago? Wouldn't her ASD be too strong?

Side question: How do you know if a girl is too drunk to bang ethically? I want to share a good time, not make her have a sickly feeling the next day when she realizes what she did, or even not remember. In some regards, being sober might put me at some advantage, and I don't want to take unfair advantage of a girl.

It would feel so strange trying to get laid at this event, but I have to remind my poor asexual brain that lots of people there are trying to get laid, even the girls! LOL

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sounds like a good way to get a FRA if you get caught. I've had a poor association with PoP sex since I watched some scumbag take a hooker in one then steal her purse at a county fair.

Not sure how close your bedroom is to the festival, but that would be my first priority in preparation. If there is camping a tent provides enough perceived privacy that it is plausible for a conscentual encounter. Sounds like this is urban though...

If there is a parking lot and you can park on the outer edges in a remote area, say along a park it could be deemed acceptable for a woman to drop her morals and her pants in your back seat.

Check out hotels nearby. Load the app to book a room online if the opportunity arises. Or better yet go to the girl's hotel room. They are staying somewhere right?

Gotta remember at events like this with lots of alcohol, there is a heightened police and security presence. They are on the lookout for assaults. They WILL perceive anything that makes a woman look like a victim to be an assault. Not worth the backlash to me to engage in public sex with any chance of getting caught.

If you have any doubt that she is not 100% consenting then don't risk it. Every time I've gotten laid "in public" the girl has been begging me verbally to fuck her. grabbing my crotch etc. it's pretty cut and dried.

ThePhoenix

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey FT, thank you for the pointers!

Fuck This said:
Sounds like a good way to get a FRA if you get caught.
That's a good point I hadn't much considered.

Fuck This said:
Not sure how close your bedroom is to the festival, but that would be my first priority in preparation.
About 35 to 50 minutes' drive, although it could be worse on the occasion. Plus it'd be taxi or Uber so there could be some additional wait for it to come. I don't really have much of a concept as to how long of a taxi/Uber/car ride will make a girl go cold. (Seppuku said a 30 min. bus ride would make her cold guaranteed, but I'm assuming bus is a lot worse.)

Another concern is that she may have plans to go out with friends the same night, which could possibly make the timing tight. Leaving the festival say 8pm, if we have a couple hours at my home, it could be past midnight before she'd be able to be back downtown with her friends. And if we don't meet and leave until later, around 10pm when the festival dies out, she's probably not even getting to meet back with her friends at all. I assume what impact this has depends on her friends; best case it's lots of friends and neither her nor they really care about her getting out if she's getting laid anyway; worst case would be it's a solitary friend, being that she'd then be wrecking the friend's night!

I have zero experience in this overall type of game so it's hard for me to even gauge how plausible it is to work under these parameters. I guess it depends on the girl and her situation.

Fuck This said:
If there is a parking lot and you can park on the outer edges in a remote area, say along a park it could be deemed acceptable for a woman to drop her morals and her pants in your back seat.
This is in theory probably one of the better options. Unfortunately, these days due to terrorism they don't allow cars for some distance from the venue. Plus a.t.m. I'm not eligible to drive for some time yet, due to a combination of procrastination from lack of any daily need and a painfully slow licensing process. So that's out for now.

Fuck This said:
Check out hotels nearby. Load the app to book a room online if the opportunity arises.
This would be good in general, but I've read our hotels sell out for the festival! (I'm guessing it's not every last one, but it could get really difficult and/or expensive...)

Fuck This said:
Or better yet go to the girl's hotel room. They are staying somewhere right?
I figured this could be a good option, although there are two risks: (i) she might be sharing a room, which I'm not sure but I suspect is fairly common; and (ii) some of the hotels have a wristband policy during the festival and won't let in non-guests.

Fuck This said:
Gotta remember at events like this with lots of alcohol, there is a heightened police and security presence. They are on the lookout for assaults. They WILL perceive anything that makes a woman look like a victim to be an assault. Not worth the backlash to me to engage in public sex with any chance of getting caught.
I wonder if you could lessen the risk by avoiding physical placement where lack of consent is plausible. For instance, if you have her up against a wall, while very sexy, it could also look like rape. If instead, however, you were the one against the wall and just pulled her in, I'd at least think it's much easier for her to get out of this position if she didn't want to be there, so rape is not so plausible any more (unless maybe you're the one crying rape! lol). Of course, it wouldn't help you unless her being in this willing position is obvious to the person catching you, which depends on the situation.

Seems like every last option is tricky!

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Phoenix,

Good points by Fuck This.

Festivals are more conducive for hookups/foreplay than they are for sex. In my experience (and recounting from my friends' experiences) I would just add a few things.

1). Go for the whole group.
Most girls are going to be tied by the hip to at least one of their friends (except experienced festies, who are more comfortable being a lone wanderer) and you have to comfort the entire group before their friends are okay with you isolating your target. You basically have to become weekend-friends with who she's with.

2). Actually fucking your girl might be a multi-day project.
This would involve meeting her, possibly making out / some sort of action, getting her number, and making things happen your next encounter. She's got lots of options for the weekend, and it's your job to make her invest with you more than with other guys. Do shit with her and her friends at the festival, and then eventually say "hey, let's go to X." then tell her friends, "hey we're going to X, we'll meet back up with you guys at 10:00 to see Y near the entrance".

3). Once you get her isolated try to make it somewhat romantic.
Fate threw the two of you together and you'll probably never see each other after this (unless she's a local). Very easy to create this frame and have her get swept up in it. I know I certainly did...

As far as where to fuck her, I think Fuck This covered you there. If you WANT to do porta-pottie sex then go for it but personally that sounds fucking disgusting and I don't think most girls are going to be that excited to spread their legs a meter above 100's of peoples feces. Yuck lol.

I hooked up with a few girls at a recent festival. In my tent, on top of an RV, on the ground at a small venue (she was on top to make it a clearly consensual public display of affection), and in the middle of a large crowd of people. My friend fucked an HB8 by "getting something out of his car" at a festival this summer. Just put the seats down and get to business. To actually seal the deal you need to slowly escalate throughout the fest and start getting really heavy only once you're in isolation, otherwise the arousal spike might fuck you.

Also, when I was hooking up with the girl at the small venue I did some sex talk to see what her kinks were, then when I texted her after I told her that she can only come see me if she brings a belt (to tie her up) and we implicitly decided on sex via text because of this. A bit unorthodox to what I usually do, but it planted the seed and the shortness of our time together made her want to jump on the opportunity (my dick). I met another girl that night so I didn't end up fucking her though.

And yo, have fun man! Festivals are some of the coolest things and always have some really cool people to meet!

Hue

ThePhoenix

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hue,

Some great pointers, thank you!

Hue said:
This would involve meeting her, possibly making out / some sort of action, getting her number, and making things happen your next encounter.
I'd be a bit worried here that a make-out without the potential for sex right then could bring on a missed escalation window. I guess this is a matter of knowing when to stop, and then maybe making a chase frame out of it.

The phone number thing could be hit-and-miss. Last year I lost out on a cutie from Atlanta, Georgia, USA... well, partly because of shitty logistics and not moving fast enough, but also because I neglected to consider whether she had roaming when I went to get her number. I had asked her if she had WhatsApp and she did not... even that would have been of questionable use since she had no data either so it'd only work while she was at WiFi spots. Before we parted, I asked for her number, to which she repeated that she didn't have WhatsApp, but I said it was ok, and went for the number anyway. I had blindly assumed SMS would still work. Kicked myself when she didn't answer until she was back in Georgia! I suspect this is going to be common...

Hue said:
If you WANT to do porta-pottie sex then go for it but personally that sounds fucking disgusting and I don't think most girls are going to be that excited to spread their legs a meter above 100's of peoples feces. Yuck lol.
Yeah, I can certainly imagine better places! One I was in recently actually surprised me at how well the enzymes worked to stop smells, but it was still on the unsightly side, visually.

I was a little surprised to find out that supposedly 9.4% of people who've had sex at festivals did it in one of those things. Damn! LOL.

Hue said:
...and in the middle of a large crowd of people.
Oh my God... that's amazing! I've heard of this sort of thing, but it almost feels like it must be on a different planet! Please tell me there's a LR.... :)

Thanks again!
Phoenix

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'd be a bit worried here that a make-out without the potential for sex right then could bring on a missed escalation window.
If it's ON and you think sex is possible, get her to an acceptable location and fuck her immediately, of course. It's important to play it by ear and I'm definitely not suggesting following some dogma of a multi-day process. I am saying I've seem it play out this way and is a possibility.

A slightly more long-term game can be beneficial for events like these. You have a slight inherent benefit of her working out in her own mind she only has X amount of time to see you. A "romantic weekend" frame may be slightly more practical, and put you in a position of continued investment while giving you the chance to befriend her squad, the latter being the main focal point of this approach. You're setting yourself up for later opportunities, if some wild card fucked you before or there was a powerful logistical issue.

On the other hand, this creates more of a window for errors / wild cards and going for 1+ instalays has it's own potential strengths. With the abundance in a sea of people you have the confidence that you'll eventually find a girl who's down. Also practically no (beyond immediate) negative preselection since you can eject, never to see them again. However, in my experience the hardest thing to do is create a lasting hook with groups of people at fesrivals because there are so many shiny things in the room, so to speak. There's loads of distractions at all times.

You could also do both, these potentials aren't mutually exclusive.

Depends on your style and preference, I might add. Some food for thought.

I was a little surprised to find out that supposedly 9.4% of people who've had sex at festivals did it in one of those things. Damn! LOL.
Gross XP. Though if I were taking a shit next door I'd love to hear the moaning, bumping, and sloshing noises lol.

. Oh my God... that's amazing! I've heard of this sort of thing, but it almost feels like it must be on a different planet! Please tell me there's a LR.... :)
Haha, no man that was just a hookup. We were making out and grabbing each other kinda intensely.

I have heard about people doing that type of shit though, and shit like blowjobs in the middle of parties at my old school. People can do some crazy things under certain influences.

Hue

ThePhoenix

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hue,

Good breakdown on the instalay vs. multiple encounters; thank you!

Hue said:
Haha, no man that was just a hookup. We were making out and grabbing each other kinda intensely.
Ahhhh ok I was confused by the terminology. I had thought "hookup" meant sex, but I now realize the term is / has become completely ambiguous. Learn something every day! :)

Phoenix

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ThePhoenix,

We are eager to hear your report from the festival!

>