Any tips on getting back into the game?

Evan27

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Backstory: I've been out of undergrad now for almost 5 years. The first 1.5 years of that I was in a relationship, but it ended due to distance. I had moved back home after school and during that time after I became single, I was not seeing anybody, but managed to get laid from a one night stand plus find a FWB arrangement with a girl from work. However, I switched cities like pretty soon because it got old living at home and I found a job in another state that required me to move. The new city, while being an exurb of a big city, was still probably like an hour away from good nightlife and really did not have a singles scene for 20-30 year olds. I occupied 1.5 years in the new state alone for the most part, although I did have a short fling with a coworker during that time (which turned out to be a headache). During my free time I had social clubs and other hobbies I attended too, but part of me was missing. After all, in undergrad I progressed to become decent/good around women and had a good amount of success. But living there was a drain and pretty low key from what I was used too.

So just recently, I made a major change in my life and decided to return to school in my home state. The city I am in now is the best place I've been bar none. Girls are numerous, quality is top notch, and party vibe is strong. I think it will work out in the long term, but as of now I have the first semester (summer) under my belt, and sadly nothing to show for it. It's like starting over getting into approach again and being around quality women. I will say my interactions every time I've gone out at night have gotten better and better, but whats disappointing is that my day game has been next to none. What are some pointers I should take, can anyone relate to this situation, and what can I do to speed up my results?

E

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sigh.....Read this:
https://www.girlschase.com/content/sing ... h-new-city

Really it is just a question of engaging people and seeing if they return your interest. I've chatted up a bartender who got off shift, then came to my side of the bar, bought me a drink, then asked me to walk her to her car. I've approached women in hotel bars and had them invite me to their room. I've matched with women on Tinder and met them the same day/night.

It's all just developing a conversation with someone and reading the cues. Do it enough and you become good at it. Study some fundamentals, be able to infer what people's interests and hot buttons are, and make them interested in you.

>