Any alternatives to the GC approach?

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi. The problem that I have with the approaches and methods here on GC, or natural game in general, is that they rely on a man's fundamentals.
This is everywhere on the GC website. Attraction is there or it isn't. She is interested or she isn't and you should persist to determine which one. Game is simply an application of fundamentals etc. etc. Many of the GC veterans have tremendous fundamentals. Tall, good bone structure, full head of hair past age 23 etc.

But what about a guy who has poor fundamentals? How does he get anywhere and what's the style of game or seduction that he would use? There are certainly examples of men with poor fundamentals that have done well e.g. Salman Rushdie. What kind of game do these guys use and can a non famous guy use it?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Attraction is there or it isn't.
Correct. And there are MANY ways to create attraction.

Many of the GC veterans have tremendous fundamentals.
Who specifically are you mentioning here?

Tall, good bone structure, full head of hair past age 23 etc.
There are many more aspects of fundamentals than the genetic card one was dealt.

But what about a guy who has poor fundamentals?
You develop good fundamentals. This takes work. It means doing things like:
- lifting weights for a few years and gaining muscle (a sexy body)
- changing the way you walk to exude confidence / coolness (a sexy walk)
- changing your facial expressions to exude things like sexiness, playfulness, skepticism, or non-reactiveness (sexy facial expressions)
- changing your voice to draw people's attention and calibrate to a certain quality / situation (a sexy voice)
- correcting one's posture to have a straight back, the way you lean on a table to draw attention (attractive non-verbals in general)
- creating a cool life through ACTION and activities that make you valuable (rock climbing, dance lessons, adult team sports, career)
- changing your wardrobe to be more edgy (sexy clothing)
- learning how to verbally (game) and physically (touch) awaken the sexual parts of people (seduction)

The list goes on.

How Much Do Looks Matter For Romantic Success?

There are certainly examples of men with poor fundamentals that have done well e.g. Salman Rushdie.
Exactly. Rushdie would be an example of someone who leverages factors other than looks (success, intelligence, game) to get it in. Though for the majority of these factors, they require time, practice, and reorienting everyday things. For a man to seduce successfully one must become a seducer - which takes a lot of focus and effort that most people to not see or consider.

To answer the subject title - yes there are alternative methods (RSD, Red Pill reddit, Mystery Method), but in my opinion none of them give you such a holistic and socially calibrated approach that GC offers. There are so many pieces of helpful mindsets, unexpected insights, and advice on nuanced situations on the website - it's a fucking goldmine.

I hope that you make the most out of your discovery here :)

Hue

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
SI,

The point of "fundamentals" is that they are "fundamental" to every guy. As Hue already mentioned, fundamentals are the things you can change about yourself -- things such as your clothes, your weight, the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you groom yourself (hairstyle, beard, man-scaping), etc.

Fundamentals are not some genetic predisposition. They are pliable and tangible, and it's up to the guy to mold them into a man that women can find attractive.

- Franco

NealIRC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Heh, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was about men pursuing women vs. getting men to be pursued by women.

Like why do all these articles do about men having to ask women for dates or their #.

But nobody thinks like I do.

strictlyincreasing said:
is that they rely on a man's fundamentals.

So what do you define fundamentals to be, the whole realm of what makes a man attractive to a woman + what works?

If so, your question is too vague, as in not specific enough.

Going back to my original point, some groups are a church where men should chase women by asking her out and not asking for her #, some groups are a church where men should ask women for their # 1st and not ask her out 1st. And within the church of asking for her #, some are the church where you should use a woman's # to spit game in text messages rather than proceed straight to asking, etc. etc.

-

I want to share a success story.

Years ago, I was tired and depressed of women not every viewing my Facebook profile. I went "Man, if women actually viewed my profile, they would develope into being orbiters of my profile."

Well, that happened, with Hispanic girls and not with White girls. Because recently, I started talking about gangs of Chicago - where I live. Stuff that people in the city don't do. So I'd spend posts doing insider information about gangs - I recently hired a lawyer to retrieve mugshots from the local police, so now I have photos that can't be found on-line.

So over time, I got a lot of female orbiters. The downside of this is I get a lot of guy orbiters too. So guys in all the different gangs would add me, but I suspect a bigger % just 'lurk' my profiles instead, and some guys even discreetly give insider information about what they know about gangs which I may later post.

So it happened, Hispanic girls throughout the whole city come to view my profile on and off, especially after usually some guy announces it. This would be Mexican and Puerto Rican girls, as I talk both about Mexican and Puerto Rican gangs.

But now, my fellow Chase members, I come across a new depression, and it's that even though Hispanic girls view my profiles, they don't actually ever add or msg me.

What could be done about that?

And I figure if I had to get more female orbiters than male orbiters, or get White girl orbiters, I should have to talk about fashion and shoes - something I don't specialize in. Ah well.

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hue said:

Many of the GC veterans have tremendous fundamentals.
Who specifically are you mentioning here?

Tall, good bone structure, full head of hair past age 23 etc.
There are many more aspects of fundamentals than the genetic card one was dealt.

But what about a guy who has poor fundamentals?
You develop good fundamentals. This takes work. It means doing things like:
- lifting weights for a few years and gaining muscle (a sexy body)
- changing the way you walk to exude confidence / coolness (a sexy walk)
- changing your facial expressions to exude things like sexiness, playfulness, skepticism, or non-reactiveness (sexy facial expressions)
- changing your voice to draw people's attention and calibrate to a certain quality / situation (a sexy voice)
- correcting one's posture to have a straight back, the way you lean on a table to draw attention (attractive non-verbals in general)
- creating a cool life through ACTION and activities that make you valuable (rock climbing, dance lessons, adult team sports, career)
- changing your wardrobe to be more edgy (sexy clothing)
- learning how to verbally (game) and physically (touch) awaken the sexual parts of people (seduction)

The list goes on.

How Much Do Looks Matter For Romantic Success?

There are certainly examples of men with poor fundamentals that have done well e.g. Salman Rushdie.
Exactly. Rushdie would be an example of someone who leverages factors other than looks (success, intelligence, game) to get it in. Though for the majority of these factors, they require time, practice, and reorienting everyday things. For a man to seduce successfully one must become a seducer - which takes a lot of focus and effort that most people to not see or consider.

To answer the subject title - yes there are alternative methods (RSD, Red Pill reddit, Mystery Method), but in my opinion none of them give you such a holistic and socially calibrated approach that GC offers. There are so many pieces of helpful mindsets, unexpected insights, and advice on nuanced situations on the website - it's a fucking goldmine.

I hope that you make the most out of your discovery here :)

Hue

But, recently, there has been a lot in the GC articles about how the best situation is to have an approach invitation before approaching. Well, having a cool life, good facial expressions, verbally and physically awakening people aren't appropriate fundamentals if one is looking for approach invitations in day game. But it seems like the main fundamentals that I mentioned are key for the approach invitations. To be honest, I've been hung up on approach invitations and that's what led me to make this topic. I am always looking for them but I don't seem to get any. Or at least I don't get any that I can work with. Mystery method isn't a fully applicable method; it's more of a framework. RSD...I'm not a fan. So I guess that I should look at the Red Pill reddit.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
strictlyincreasing said:
But, recently, there has been a lot in the GC articles about how the best situation is to have an approach invitation before approaching. Well, having a cool life, good facial expressions, verbally and physically awakening people aren't appropriate fundamentals if one is looking for approach invitations in day game. But it seems like the main fundamentals that I mentioned are key for the approach invitations. To be honest, I've been hung up on approach invitations and that's what led me to make this topic. I am always looking for them but I don't seem to get any. Or at least I don't get any that I can work with. Mystery method isn't a fully applicable method; it's more of a framework. RSD...I'm not a fan. So I guess that I should look at the Red Pill reddit.

Approach invitations only make an approach easier, initially.

Just because you don't get one OR notice one (because women are very subtle with them) you still approach anyway. My best advice is to assume that anything a girl does is an approach invitation when you're starting out - if she looks at you and smiles then boom, if she stands closer to you then boom, if she touches her hair then boom. Don't get caught up on the small details and just get some approaching under your belt, my friend =)

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
Richard said:
strictlyincreasing said:

Approach invitations only make an approach easier, initially.

Just because you don't get one OR notice one (because women are very subtle with them) you still approach anyway. My best advice is to assume that anything a girl does is an approach invitation when you're starting out - if she looks at you and smiles then boom, if she stands closer to you then boom, if she touches her hair then boom. Don't get caught up on the small details and just get some approaching under your belt, my friend =)

I was hoping to assume that anything that could be an approach invitation - such as the stuff that you mentioned - is an approach invitation. But I am not even getting these faux approach invitations. Are you suggesting that I shouldn't worry about it and go in with an 'approach anything that moves' mentality to start out?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
strictlyincreasing,

As Richard pointed out, approach invitations have a utility in making the approach easier. It gives you a yellow-green light to approach and raises your confidence / inclination to start being social with her, where as a 100% cold approach takes a bit more too overcome any potential anxiety and break her flow of attention away from whatever she was doing and onto you.

I'm in agreement that people starting out should just start doing approaches of any kind, and as they get more exposure, they may start to detect patterns and vibes that incline them to approach out of familiarity. It takes a while to detect the subtle differences, but being able to differentiate those differences is more helpful than it is necessary, and somewhat than it is practical when you're starting out. Practically speaking you want to hit the grindstone and get experience so that you can have things to even reflect on, grow, and analyze (both with women and with yourself).

Having a cool life, and sexy non-verbals are totally appropriate fundamentals to receive approach invitations.

- If you have a cool life you'll probably be more confident. Nonverbally, you're more likely to exude confidence, which makes you more attractive (garners attention and therefore invitations). It also raises your value if you're in a social circle or during conversations girls (or even, girls nearby) catch wind of your adventures.
- If you're out doing cool shit, with people (say, yoga lessons) hopefully there's hot girls there to approach. Or simply, the fact that you're somewhere with women (usually hot women like cool activities) is the bare minimum to get an approach invitation or even an opportunity to have a cold approach! Lol.
- Sexy non-verbals (the way you lean on the wall, the face you're making while looking at your phone, your posture) all bring attraction, which makes women more inclined to look at you / play with her hair next to you to try and get your attention.

There are an ABUNDANCE of opportunities to approach women. Not all of them have to be a girl giving you bedroom eyes biting her lip while spinning her hair, with her rock hard nipples popping out her crop top. If you seen an invitation, well don't waste any time and start gaming her! But invitations are definitely not a requirement just to open a girl.

dcman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I was hoping to assume that anything that could be an approach invitation - such as the stuff that you mentioned - is an approach invitation. But I am not even getting these faux approach invitations. Are you suggesting that I shouldn't worry about it and go in with an 'approach anything that moves' mentality to start out?
strictlyincreasing

When I was starting out I used Maniac high's method of approaching all HB's that I was attracted and persist till I was able to close with the ones that liked me.I did not have an arsenal of skills at that time to attract woman that were not into me.so this approach was tailor made for me at that time. I lived in a big city so this method was very effective as I could easily approach a large number of attractive woman in a short period of time .

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
strictlyincreasing said:

Fuck yeah :p

If you're a hunter you don't stop going after wild game because you don't see a deer holding a sign that reads "Shoot Me." You're still a hunter so you pursue and go after what you want :)

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hue said:
Really? Do you have to create it? I personally come from the 60 Years of Challenge school of thought which says attraction is already there, simply because you are a man and she is a woman. I find this a much most comforting worldview to work from. Sure, attraction isn't there with every girl (polarization is another widely disseminated and useful concept to grasp), but when it's there, it's there from the get go.

And there are of course, other variables of life, such as the bitchy, cock blocking girlfriend, or that you simply approached her on the wrong day when her pet hamster died. I don't have the answers for all of these, heck, I also came here to learn more. :)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Space,

I haven't read into 60 years of challenge, I'll have to check it out.

which says attraction is already there, simply because you are a man and she is a woman. I find this a much most comforting worldview to work from
I suppose this makes sense in a number of disciplines, but for some reason I don't feel attracted to the obese woman standing next to me at McDonald's when I get my iced coffee.

Do you have to create it?
If one were to assume that it's already there (and with some girls this is obvious), I suppose you could reframe what I'm describing as leveraging your ability to enhance / guide focus to attraction and away from being repulsed, rather than spawning such an element.

The girl at the bar who just rejected you now sees a cloud of bubbly girls around you and suddenly realizes how hot you look with that haircut kind of thing.

Hue

>