I scared away a girl who used to have a huge crush on me , Recover??

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Basically there was this girl who really liked me (supposedly) a lot, then I asked her out, we never went out, and now I put her on pause and she hasn’t reached out. Background Info and details below. Question is in the last sentence. Also keep in mind I wouldn’t like to lose her as a friend bc she has pool parties and hot friends.

Background details:
Now that it’s summer break, my life is a bit pussy dry. During school I could at least flirt around and get some girls interested, which was enough for me. But now that school is out to see girls I have have to either get ‘em out in dates or friend group hang outs.

My main group of six (3 guys including me and 3 hot bitches) is really a good group but the issue is the female leader is insanely buisyfor another 1-2 weeks at least. So basically I need another way to get with some girls cause I’m not tryna end summer break a virgin still. So I need to look to my other life lines.

One is this girl who had one of those big year-long school girls crushes on me. I always kinda liked her but I knew it was a situation that I needs to handle with caution, and I didn’t want to do anything cause it seemed very fragile.

At the end of the year we started talking in Snapchat, she had me and 5 others over to swim, she was really shy and nervous. But to hide it she expressed that I’ve queen sort of look. Couldn’t get any alone time with her there or since then.

Over snap I asked her out a few times but that ultimately lead nowhere other then her telling our friends my date offers were “weird” so after we texted and I verbally hinted over the messages that I liked her she said she did all year and never thought I would like her back. I asked if she still did and she said she was still trying to figure that out. Then I told her the story of why I never approached her, and she said she understood and she was sorry. Wrapped it up with an inside joke tease, said goodnight. And haven’t received any. Text from her since (3weeks)

Since I’m on Snapchat, I kept streak with her, but I ended all streaks a week ago bc I felt they make me too accessible, average, and ordinary. Everton does it. She hasn’t said anything to me.

So basically I put her completely on pause now and wondering if I should go back in, when I should go back in, and how I should go back in.

And also, what are your opinions regarding social media, specifically Snapchat ??

Thanks guys,
Young

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ok I'm gonna give you the answer your dad or your Dad's buddies would give you. Call her on the phone, and invite her to lunch/ice cream/coffee /the amusement park, etc. . Tell her that you don't want to play high school games with social media and be ambiguous about your intentions like was the case all school year. Now you are gonna have to accept a little boyfriend frame from her perspective here if she doesn't tell you to leave her alone (which she might). I think she thinks you are a "fuckboy" or whatever the kids are calling it today.

You are in high school. Go to her house meet her dad, give him a firm handshake and look him in the eye. It is not like you are hangin out at the bar taking random women back to your bachelor pad. Work within your current frame work to show: 1) potential other women you are a catch, 2) learn about what women want in a "relationship" 3) get over the crippling paralysis of actually communicating like we did in the 20th Century.

Chances are she doesn't want a boyfriend either. You just want to move beyond Flirtsville. Head over to Datesville. If you do it right she'll take you to "Bang-town".

>