"Quit trying to rape drunk girls" accusation

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I was at a party last night and was setting myself up to hook up with the birthday girl. We played a few games of pong, flirted, got a little touchy, and generally had a good time. At one point I invited her upstairs and her friend let her go up with me and purposefully isolated us.

When we got upstairs she was slow to come into the room, I invited her to sit down and she hesitated then bailed. I tried again (without physically making any moves besides putting my hand above her ass), and she wasn't down so I gave her my # and left the party.

This morning she texts me,
Her: Hey, it's [girl] from last night. Sorry, my friends are so strict I couldn't get away. Wanna talk?
Me: I'm gone this weekend but if you want to share a drink sometime sure
Her: Can I send you a pic?
Me: of course (;
Her: Here you go ;-*
Her: *picture of a ballsack*
Her: Quit trying to rape drunk girls, asshole. And bring your own alcohol to a party you pathetic sack of horse cum.

This is from a social circle that I don't see often, but one time last year I was hammered and grabbed a drunk girls ass, then pulled off because she was too drunk, and her friends navy seal operationed her out of there. It's in my journal, I'm using my phone right now or I'd find it.

This is fucked. How do I respond to this, if at all?

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Make sure that it's in text message form that you didn't force her to do anything. I would send a text telling her that you made it clear to her that she was free to leave whenever she wanted to, and then she did. You were open to a consensual night of fun but since she didn't seem into it you let her leave

Then screenshot the absolute fuck out of that (before and after her response just in case she flies off of the rails) . Talk to a lawyer (free consultation only, you may be able to counter sue, but if you're in the United States I highly, highly doubt it) to make sure that you completely understand the position you're in. You probably have little to nothing to worry about, but you don't want to wind up in my situation

Start recording (audio only is legal in most states as long as one person being recorded knows they're being recorded) all romantic encounters with women

I'm paranoid of stuff like this, so understand that's where I'm coming from. But that's my advice

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hue,

Gah that shits annoying from college girls huh?

Best response is no response and the next time you come into a social interaction with her give a very cold shoulder and treat her the same as you would a homeless beggar asking for change (which hopefully you won't ever see her again and go meet some girls with iota of social calibration).

Or if your paranoid then do as Regal suggests.

-Rob

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
How do you think that came to be?

Maybe her friends persuaded her you were trying to "rape" her?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@all,

My response accomplished Regal's suggestions. And yes, I'm paranoid and was fuming earlier today about this. I said how we were having platonic fun that could have turned into something else so I invited her upstairs but she decided to go back downstairs and I in NO WAY tried to rape anybody. I even apologized for stealing her alcohol.

She then replied back "Don't let me ever see your face again scumbag" and I had reached out to Hector because of the seriousness of the situation and he gave me suggestions, and I sent a text that makes it very clear I will not put up with this shit and that I'm informing campus & my local police - and if I hear anything from anyone that she is saying shit like that about me I'm suing. And to go fuck herself. Then blocked her number.

After this I reached out to a legal firm and they told me not to respond at all to her messages and block her number and only consider legal venture if I was contacted by campus or by police. This made me slightly worried because I had just sent her a text that ripped her a new asshole for spinning this situation like she did.

Though I thought about it some more, and no, this is completely unacceptable. Crazy bitches should not be able to say shit like that and get away with it. I don't care about the social repercussions if I said or did something perceived as slightly creepy / some girls I don't see that often are talking shit about me. But this becomes a legal matter if you're accusing me of raping or trying to rape girls - and I didn't make a move on her, hypersexualize, grab her ass, anything.

This is what I think happened. The girl had a boyfriend, and there was a point of dialogue, when I invited her upstairs exactly like this:

Me: Yea us three go upstairs and we can vibe to actually good music, you can't hear the basement tunes up there.
Her Friend: Hmm.. well SHE has a boyfriend.
Me: And?
Her: ...
Her Friend: I'm going back downstairs *leaves*
Me: *looks at her*, you wanna go upstairs?
Her: Okay

Then once we got up their she was slow to come into the room, I waved her over to sit on the bed (the only place to sit in the room we popped into) and she took a step forward, then said, "I'm gonna go back downstairs" and did. I think that she convinced herself otherwise because of having a boyfriend / what her friends would think (or for whatever reason it was, it could have been many things) and went back down.

I tried to rebuild shit one more time when we had another moment of isolation (though we had many throughout the entire night), but nothing came from it. Right before I left I gave her my # (in front of everyone) and left.

I'm assuming that right after that they started to ask her questions, and perhaps this morning she woke up and rationalized what happened (her flirting with me back and taking my number in front of everyone), which was perhaps influenced by the friends as Cacc suggested - especially because of the navy seal operation that happened last year (which was me opening a different girl, her putting her body into mine immediately, drunk me instinctively grabbing her ass, then pulling off because when I got a better look at her she was clearly hammered - and 2 seconds later her friend distracts me and all her other friends swoop in and grab the drunk girl and I'm left standing there).

As a way I'm looking at this now, from a evidence standpoint, there is nothing against me whatsoever as their was nothing even resembling a crime committed. I'm going to refrain from telling the school - though if I did I have all the screen shots and the development of the conversation is literally her sending me an unwarranted ball sack picture which is evidence of sexually-based misconduct/harassment from her to me. I'm not going to do that, but part of me feels I should just as a statement against this kind of behavior.

All said, fuck this shit.

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hue,

Good on you for sticking up for yourself and handling shit like a boss. You have earned my respect. Truly.

"Don't let me ever see your face again scumbag"

Funny how she tries to dominate you when she holds no real leverage. Bet she thought you'd submit to her.

Just for that I would seek to destroy this bitch's reputation and take her to court.

I'm not going to do that, but part of me feels I should just as a statement against this kind of behavior.

There are times when you should let things go, and there are times when you should do what you believe to be just and rightly.

Do it bro. I endorse you 100%. Women are going to keep doing that unless there is resistance and they get a taste of their own medicine. Not only is it just, but it will deter other women from power plays that destroy men's lives.

Show her what it's like to be on the recieving end of the penetrating wrath of the unstoppable force that is a driven man. Show her who has the real power ;)

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hue

Shit happens man, it is annoying as hell though when a girl's ASD flares up like this.

I had a somewhat similar situation a while back. Against my better judgement, I became drunk with a virgin girl (23 yrs). We ended up in a hotel. (She resisted me earlier in the night but then suggested we "go and just sleep" herself.) I fingered her and she sucked my cock. I sent her a "had a great time" text and she agreed saying she had a great time as well. Problem is she found out that she lost her V during the foreplay so she bacame vivid, started to blame me, saying I made her do it, she was drunk etc... I instantly saw the risks and countered by shoving her all the signs she consented (suggested sleeping together, we were both drunk, she wanted to drink one more shot even though I said that's enough, she texted me that she liked it etc.). Because we were fighting she had to confirm many of these but used justifications to make it my fault ("Yeah, I said let's go and sleep together! Not make me lose my virginity in a cheap motel!). I screenshotted everything.

My suggestion. Don't escalate. Cut contact. Save the ss. If she escalates, then you might think about escalating. I probably would, face to face, threatening with legal action and absolutely destroying her reputation or at least dragging it through the mud. I didn't have to in my case, doubt you would need it either seeing there was no sexual contact so she should be scaree to try anything.

I completely agree with the sentiment though. Fuck this shit.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ya I think you should be alright at this point, save those screenshots though. Email them to yourself, archive them send then to yourself on Facebook and Instagram or wherever else. Just in case

But seriously, everything is always the mans fault. So start recording this shit guys. There’s an app called copwatch that I use, uploads to a private playlist in YouTube automatically

Just having a condom is not safe sex anymore

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ever more reason to relocate out of the US to less culturally hostile pastures...

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Sounds almost like some dude got ahold of her phone to me. I've had this shit happen before, text can be tricky.

Pictures of balls?
Strange 180s in vibe?
"Drunk GIRLS"? Women don't tend to refer to themselves as girls.
Horse cum?

Seems fishy. Like some man friend or brother or something.

And yeah don't be telling on yourself for something you didn't do to any police or campus people man, BAD IDEA. Guilty until proven innocent. These people deal with sex criminals or discipline cases (in case of school) all day every day, they assume everyones a scumbag. Running in saying you aren't is like running in yelling "don't think about pink elephants!!!!!" They just visualize you being date rapey immediate.

If contacted by the police don't make the mistake so many do and talk to them to show you are innocent. Get a lawyer. You trying to not get verbally boxed in a corner by a detective is like walking in a Brazillian Jiujitsu hall and thinking you are gonna submit the instructor. They railroad people for a living man. Look at Cody Brown from this very forum. Had he thrown that detectives card away and never spoken to them, they woulda never got any corroboration and HIGHLY likely never gotten an arrest warrant (being the evidence was so thin) to even bring him in to try to get any. They may have had a hard time even confirming him at the scene/his real identity without massive footwork most cops won't do (see leaving a card, world class tenacious detective work there).

I wish I coulda been aware of it as it unfolded and warned him the same.

There was a talk by a lawyer on youtube saying as many as 85% of his clients in prison wouldn't be there if they hadn't spoken to the police. Personally I won't even answer the door for the police, if they have a no knock warrant they won't be knocking, if they don't thats all they can do is knock. I open the door I can just get shot for telling them they can't come in, or that I don't wanna answer questions. Confirm I fit a description etc etc etc. Can only lose/lose.

Gun

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Gunwitch said:
Sounds almost like some dude got ahold of her phone to me. I've had this shit happen before, text can be tricky.

Pictures of balls?
Strange 180s in vibe?
"Drunk GIRLS"? Women don't tend to refer to themselves as girls.
Horse cum?

Seems fishy. Like some man friend or brother or something.

And yeah don't be telling on yourself for something you didn't do to any police or campus people man, BAD IDEA. Guilty until proven innocent. These people deal with sex criminals or discipline cases (in case of school) all day every day, they assume everyones a scumbag. Running in saying you aren't is like running in yelling "don't think about pink elephants!!!!!" They just visualize you being date rapey immediate.

If contacted by the police don't make the mistake so many do and talk to them to show you are innocent. Get a lawyer. You trying to not get verbally boxed in a corner by a detective is like walking in a Brazillian Jiujitsu hall and thinking you are gonna submit the instructor. They railroad people for a living man. Look at Cody Brown from this very forum. Had he thrown that detectives card away and never spoken to them, they woulda never got any corroboration and HIGHLY likely never gotten an arrest warrant (being the evidence was so thin) to even bring him in to try to get any. They may have had a hard time even confirming him at the scene/his real identity without massive footwork most cops won't do (see leaving a card, world class tenacious detective work there).

I wish I coulda been aware of it as it unfolded and warned him the same.

There was a talk by a lawyer on youtube saying as many as 85% of his clients in prison wouldn't be there if they hadn't spoken to the police. Personally I won't even answer the door for the police, if they have a no knock warrant they won't be knocking, if they don't thats all they can do is knock. I open the door I can just get shot for telling them they can't come in, or that I don't wanna answer questions. Confirm I fit a description etc etc etc. Can only lose/lose.

Gun

Whoa, I only talked to the police for a solid 5 seconds to confirm what it was. They still woulda come after me either way. I ended up getting a few phone calls a week for 2-3 weeks from them trying to get me to talk. Otherwise I agree with the advice

Then I was forced to talk to them when they got a warrant (set up a time for cheek swab)

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey Regal, good to talk to you/meet you. I read your story and my heart went out man. I hope you're holding up well with all this stuff.

I know it can be nerve wracking as fuck having faced 10 years - life/no parole myself. Then probation in the end. As they say "a grandy jury will indict a fuckin ham sandwich".

It sounds like they were "on you" for sure, but what I mean is the case was so damn thin they didn't stake you out and/or kick in your door or anything. A legitimate rape and they would have. They knew it was shit and their hand was being forced. I'm sorry this happened to you. This female sex hysteria is getting repulsive.

I've just come to the conclusion to make everything as difficult for the system as possible seeing as how they don't reward cooperation. Such as giving you diesel therapy practically when you had shown nothing but willingness to comply. Hell if they had given you an order to appear you probably woulda, without all that torture, because again the case sounded so thin. Why I say it was practically diesel therapy, it was unnecessary to even transport you that way.

From my experiences, the entire legal system is either incompetence or malice person to person. Lazy and don't wanna do shit, hence the "make it tough as you can on them" creed of mine. Every time they have to work hard it's an opportunity for them to make a mistake. Malice wise on the other hand, some are assholes and just enjoy being assholes, so I don't trust their word or my health/freedom/safety with them.

Gun

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Gunwitch said:
Hey Regal, good to talk to you/meet you. I read your story and my heart went out man. I hope you're holding up well with all this stuff.

I know it can be nerve wracking as fuck having faced 10 years - life/no parole myself. Then probation in the end. As they say "a grandy jury will indict a fuckin ham sandwich".

It sounds like they were "on you" for sure, but what I mean is the case was so damn thin they didn't stake you out and/or kick in your door or anything. A legitimate rape and they would have. They knew it was shit and their hand was being forced. I'm sorry this happened to you. This female sex hysteria is getting repulsive.

I've just come to the conclusion to make everything as difficult for the system as possible seeing as how they don't reward cooperation. Such as giving you diesel therapy practically when you had shown nothing but willingness to comply. Hell if they had given you an order to appear you probably woulda, without all that torture, because again the case sounded so thin. Why I say it was practically diesel therapy, it was unnecessary to even transport you that way.

From my experiences, the entire legal system is either incompetence or malice person to person. Lazy and don't wanna do shit, hence the "make it tough as you can on them" creed of mine. Every time they have to work hard it's an opportunity for them to make a mistake. Malice wise on the other hand, some are assholes and just enjoy being assholes, so I don't trust their word or my health/freedom/safety with them.

Gun

Hey bud, I appreciate it! And I definitely agree with making it as hard on them as possible. That’s why I’ve learned at least a few of my basic rights and it’s kind of astounding how much bullshit is out there. Like how dumb even I was before looking some of this stuff up

My second cousin just had a run in with the cops on her wedding last night. The whole time I’m sitting there just wishing she would stop talking to them. A lot of people don’t even realize they don’t have to talk if they don’t want to!

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I recently had a bat shit crazy girl try and do some shit similar to me. We had sex, she went to Florida to see her "boyfriend" (weren't dating at the time) and then she comes back claiming I raped her. Luckily it was at my friend's 1 bedroom apartment, where 5 other of MY friends were staying, and they all heard her side and she couldn't keep her story straight and none of her dots connected. Still fucked up my head for a bit because you don't want people saying that shit in the first place.

Most likely it'll pass and nothing will happen. The girl hasn't contacted any of my friends or me - my friends actually refused to talk to her because of how bad of a liar she is and lack of integrity - and I haven't heard anything since. You should be fine just know you did nothing wrong. This shit is one of the more rough consequences of things like auto-rejection, backwards rationalization, or buyers remorse. You leave a girl alone too long and a negative influence comes in that she identifies with, she'll believe things went a certain way and there's no amount of facts you can spit that'll change her mind.

I do a couple things to avoid this shit now:

-I never go for drunk looking girls/if we're on first date and haven't had sex they can have 1 drink max. I've seen girls go from fine to trashed within minutes with miniscule levels of alcohol and its not worth it to risk it.

-always get her to participate in the escalation. Make her put in some effort that clearly says, "yes I want to fuck". especially in today's setting where all these celebrities are getting charges put on them and the accusations are thrown around so easily, now's a better time than ever to have the girl chasing you.

Jake.

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Smurf said:
I do a couple things to avoid this shit now:

-I never go for drunk looking girls/if we're on first date and haven't had sex they can have 1 drink max. I've seen girls go from fine to trashed within minutes with miniscule levels of alcohol and its not worth it to risk it.

-always get her to participate in the escalation. Make her put in some effort that clearly says, "yes I want to fuck". especially in today's setting where all these celebrities are getting charges put on them and the accusations are thrown around so easily, now's a better time than ever to have the girl chasing you.

Both of those are solid advice for pure practical purposes.

However, you can fuck drunk chicks who you totally persist like a mad dog and she gives in after 2 hours of making out and end up dating her for months in a happy relationship.

Or you could fuck a sober woman who comes on to you and she can make something up totally.

There is a certain point where ya either go "am I living for crazy peoples accusations or on my own terms?" or ya go:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... SY355_.jpg

+

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... L1500_.jpg

=

Misdemeanor

Vs

Proof of no Felony.

Alibi cams are peace of mind, even if you don't take illegal footage of sex acts through a hidden cam. Can still show her on top of you making out in living room before the supposed rape.

Still sometimes you end up fucking a chick at her place, can still be false accused of course. This whole "men are rapists" culture needs to change no question.

I've fucked maybe 300 women from 1996 to 2018. Only been lied about socially never to the police about sex.

IN 2018 - say 2025?

With the current movement of lies, I'm not sure I wouldn't have been false accused with first 50 without extra caution. It's lame.

Gotta protect yourself. But to live assuming all women are crazy, can't fuck a drunk girl, can't persist, is bullshit and wrong, even if "safer".

Gun

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
Gun,

It's a matter of risk vs reward. A crazy girl's acussation can ruin your life.

You might be more risk-oriented type of guy like I am.

But other men are more cautious. And probably have higher life expentancy for it :p

But I agree. If you always live in fear, you'll never live.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Smurf said:

Jake.

This isn’t good enough. The chick that got me convicted I asked her twice ‘what do you want?’. One of those times she told me she wanted me to fuck her

If that isn’t participating in the escalation I don’t know what is. But this is no longer good enough. Neither is the next day text (which I also did)

Also responding via iPhone so may have typos. My bad

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Gun,

I agree, the current culture we're in is baffling. I'm only taking these precautions because I'm still a bit nervous from the last incident I was in. I've had crazier experiences with drunk girls, even had a threesome where we were all drunk and shit was all gravy in the morning. I just don't want to risk much right now so that's why I made those suggestions.

It definitely puts a damper on the animalistic desires when you're in bed with a girl, at least for me. I hate having to damn near fuck up the experience for both of us just to make sure its consensual (which I already knee it was if I'm at that point).

Side point, the way the media makes it seem is that women are stupid and weak, which is the opposite of where we should be heading in terms of equality. Part of the frame this shit comes from is that women don't have a choice when it comes to this, when in most cases, the girl is helping the whole process to sex along, if not leading it from behind.

Regal,

I take as much precautions I can without completely ruining the vibe. At a certain point, if I have to pull out a consent form in the middle of a heated make out sesh, its not worth the effort.

I'm putting it down to screening harder and making sure she enjoys herself. But if the girl regrets the sex, that's on her. Part of the issue is that girls aren't taking responsibility with regretting sex and actually being taken advantage of. If you regret a decision you made, that's on you. Learn from it and don't do it again. You can't just regret a decision and decide it was the other persons fault for your choice. That's part of the responsibility of freedom.

I'm also on my phone so sorry if auto correct messed anything up.

Jake.

P.s.

Gun witch I really enjoyed your podcast!

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Smurf said:
Regal,

I take as much precautions I can without completely ruining the vibe. At a certain point, if I have to pull out a consent form in the middle of a heated make out sesh, its not worth the effort.

I'm putting it down to screening harder and making sure she enjoys herself. But if the girl regrets the sex, that's on her. Part of the issue is that girls aren't taking responsibility with regretting sex and actually being taken advantage of. If you regret a decision you made, that's on you. Learn from it and don't do it again. You can't just regret a decision and decide it was the other persons fault for your choice. That's part of the responsibility of freedom.

I'm also on my phone so sorry if auto correct messed anything up.

Jake.

That's great that you take precautions whenever possible! But the truly terrifying thing is, is that it is on you if she regrets it. It's now your fault, as the man, if she regrets it. And in today's society, regret = rape. Doesn't matter if she regrets it the next day, the next week, or as we're seeing now, the next few decades later!

Also starting to feel like I might be fear mongering a little bit, lemme know if any of you feel that way. I do understand that the chances of this shit happening to any given person is fairly low, but I do honestly believe those odds are rising for the average person. This is probably something that falls under the 2% rule that you don't really need to worry about.

But this is something that I'm passionate about as you guys can imagine. It takes almost zero effort to set up an audio recorder and get it going when alone with a woman. And it can save you from winding up in my position. Which is getting fucked by big daddy government without any lube.

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
Also starting to feel like I might be fear mongering a little bit, lemme know if any of you feel that way.

Understandable. It's like you get in a car accident and for a couple weeks/months you become paranoid and hyper-alert on the road and drive a little safer. But that goes away with time and you stop being paranoid about it. Then you start thinking of it more as a precautionary tale that pops in your head now and then to be more aware of the other cars on the road which is helpful but you no longer obsess about it all the time and it just serves as a friendly reminder and now it's just water under the bridge.

I think that happens for most people honestly. Although for some people the paranoia just never goes away. Which is sad.

My mentality is that of I go for what I want period. But it is shaped by never being in serious trouble with the law despite me doing some not particularly legal things my curious mind drives me to do.

It's the rebel in me. Perhaps one day if I get fucked in the ass without lube as you say my views will change. But I guess a certain part of me believes i am "untouchable" :p.

But for now,

Carpe diem

>