How the fuck am I supposed to get laid when I don’t have my own car or place??

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
(Heads up, first few paragraphs are a bit of a rant)

Being 15 in the US, fucking sucks. PERIOD. My whole life age 0-11 all I was was my parents’ child. All I knew was there morals, their religion,and their philosophies. I had to rely on them for fucking EVERYTHING. I didn’t have have choices, they were made for me, whether that be by the government or my parents or both, and I didn’t know any better. I’ve went to school for 8 hours a day, 180 days a year, for 9 fucking years. That equates to 12,960 hours spent in school which is created to prepare to be ready for this modern “system” that we live in today. And even with that 12,960 hours behind me... My net worth doesn’t even touch 2 grand, I’m still supposed to go to school for 3 more years; It’s illegal for me to drive, have sex with some over 18, sext at all, and correct me if I’m wrong but rent a hotel or own property too, along with many other things.

Now is this just me, or this an extremely inefficient use of time? Not to mention the system in place which we are getting ready for through this process of schooling is really fucked up imo (but that’s irrelevant for this post). Now, you would think through that much time being spent, you should have something to show for it, but actually I can’t even get a job, I don’t know how to make money, and I can’t even really fucking do anything important with money if I had it. Only thing I could actually think of spending money on is a new guitar so I could start busking, and clothes to up my fashion portion of fundamentals. But goddamn, 12,960 hours and damn near nothing to show for it, wow.

So now I am fifteen and I am very much my own person, but I am still very dependent on my parents as I mentioned above. And dependency and sex don’t seem to mix well in my experiences this far. I’ve been able to attract girls many times through multiple scenarios: cold approach, social circle, and even tinder (even though I had to lie about my age, which is probably illegal too.) but I can’t close worth shit because I’m way too indecisive when setting up plans bc I don’t know when/if my parents will take me or leave me home alone. Just recently I was trying to set something up with one of my matches on tinder and from the messages she was sending, even my friend who is uneducated in this field could tell she was horny as hell. She said she was down and the. I waited way too long to solidify the logistics because I had to figure out when it could be done without my parents knowing. There’s that reliance on parents again.

So here I am sitting at home alone a few hours ago, thisty as hell, sexually,, yet there was nothing I could do about it. I was chomping at the bit to go out and cold approach, but when the age range of girls I need to find is 15-17, it would be pretty damn in likely I’ll find one who is even attractive enough for a warm up approach, because same as me, they aren’t out on their own. Only place I’ve found to approach so far, is girls high school sports games and vacation. But those aren’t very frequent occurrences considering that, again, those rely on parents. Anyone got any other ideas on where I could do this?

It seems cold approach is out of the question for steady stream of sexual partners, so that would leave social circle. The issue with that is I think I have some orbiter that could I could probably use, and then some girls I’ve intentionally kept some distance from, and then their the girls I’ve already been friend zoned by. And still, with the girls I have attracted, what do I do with them, I mean it’s not like I could have them over when my mother is around, I could very easily get walked In on having sex, and don’t virgins bleed a lot or something?

This beckons the question of how can an under-16 year old man meet, then isolate for sex In the United States
1. Where else could I approach girls that wouldn’t require it to be convenient for my parents.
2. If I were able to get out of the house and meet for a date, how would I seal the deal if I didn’t have a place.

If you Got any other gems of wisdom, please do lay them on me. This is immensely frustrating to have so much improvement yet still lack results ie still not able to relieve my “sexual cravings” I mean human urges should be satisfied right?

Even if I were to leave home with the $400 cash, $75 worth of food gift cards, and my guitar and most of my clothes, I don’t think it would help this problem, maybe other ones though. Who knows?

Thanks,
Young

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: How the fuck am I supposed to get laid when I don’t have my own car or place

Young, you can literally meet girls anywhere the mall, your school, some random cafe the possibilities are limitless as for getting laid it's basically vice versa whether it's an isolated area in the car park or in some bathroom. Of course you could get a room at a hotel but that isn't really cost efficient... As for parents have you tried being honest with them? Sounds pretty stupid but you'd be surprised I ended up bringing this up in a convo with my mum and she didn't really care if I got laid (btw I'm also 15) she said it's fine as long as I don't accidentally impregnate her. I'm also assuming school social life isn't your strongest point again no offense it's just that right now you've got a similar mindset my words of wisdom is not to rant and vent your anger through posts try working out and directing your towards improving your life. Meditation is also pretty useful for keeping your head my advice for you my friend is to read some of Hector's and Recardus's articles they will help.
Cheers from the one and only Lucky (;

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: How the fuck am I supposed to get laid when I don’t have my own car or place

Thanks for sharing Lucky,

Young, you can literally meet girls anywhere the mall, your school, some random cafe the possibilities are limitless

I only wish this was the case, however, it is far from it. It is blatantly obvious that you can meet girls at school. But like Fuck This says, he prefers only to date girls outside of his social circle to avoid “peeing in the pool.” That’s reason one of why school is not a reliable source of females. Reason 2 being the numbers are limited and this is a social circle game, and when I was asking the question above, I was kind of referring to cold approach. As for the other examples, ie the mall and cafes, I’ve tried both of these many times and I’m sad to inform you I have had zero approaches, bc there weren’t any. Also, I’ve tried grocery stores, parks, running paths, and next I’m going to try the library. I have had maybe 1 opportunity to approach in all these settings. What seems to be working for me though, is high school sporting events (convenient because depending on the sport, it’s sometimes about a mile jog) and obviously vacation is good. Do you have any examples where you’ve approach girls in a coffee shop or mall? I haven’t seen any but if you could leave a link to a FR or something that would be appreciated. :)

whether it's an isolated area in the car park or in some bathroom.

Uhhhhhhhh, you make a fair point here. But... ummmm, both of heese seem quite un sanitary if not dangerous. I guess I don’t mind that too much though. Aside from that how would you actually perform sex in a bathroom or parking lot? Would it have to be standing or something? And could you link any LR where you’ve had success with this? Thanks ;)

Of course you could get a room at a hotel

Actually, most institutions have a minimum-age requirement for renting a hotel room of around 18 years of age.

As for parents have you tried being honest with them? Sounds pretty stupid but you'd be surprised I ended up bringing this up in a convo with my mum and she didn't really care if I got laid

Actually, this doesn’t sound stupid at all really. Honestly I’ve been thinking of talking with my dad about it, but there isn’t really a natural way to bring it up. If my mother found out I even had condoms she would cut my dick of in fear that I was trying to have sex, because condoms=drug-addicted-rapist and pretty much the devil himself lol. But yea my dad would definitely be chill but he won’t lie to my mom. And also, in US culture( at least where I live ) pre-marital sex is very looked down upon, like, ethically and morally. When a friend of mine had sex he told his dad. When people found out his dad didn’t mind, they were disgusted.

I'm also assuming school social life isn't your strongest point again no offense it's just that right now you've got a similar mindset

1. Lol! Plz plz tell me what gave you that impression.
2. Similar mindset to...?

my words of wisdom is not to rant and vent your anger through posts try working out and directing your towards improving your life.

My intention was merely to present a problem it seems many, including you, are blind to. I apologize if my tone was distasteful to you. I think some of the laws in this country are ludicrous, the education system needs to be replaced or at least drastically modified, and capitalism isn’t nessicarily a great way to live. I f you meditate enough, and are one with your spiritual self, you should understand this. Your spirit want humility, whereas your mind wants measurable success. It sounds like a simple concept. But it took me the better part of a year to grasp.

Meditation is also pretty useful for keeping your head my advice for you my friend is to read some of Hector's and Recardus's articles they will help

In this you are correct, continue in your journey my friend.

(btw I'm also 15)

Cool to hear man! Not too many fellas around our age in here. PM and we can compare notes. Perhaps we could co-autho in a book specified for game at our age?

Cheers,
Young

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Hey Young, the whole places to approach thing is a bit of a problem at our age due to high school being our main source of women and a lack of independence... But as you've already stated High school sporting events are a great place to meet women half the time when I'm at these events I usually end up hanging out with a bunch of people from a different school... But besides those events library in my experience is alright but usually I like to approach people from outside my school due to the whole social circle thing... And besides that maybe local events like maybe a music festival or something every once in a while in AUS we have some sort of festival which brings a large group of people together although in my experience here it's always best to go with a group of friends. Otherwise you can operate by social media which I don't really advise when starting out but it helped me get confident enough to really start flirting around people and such. Another option is to maybe join a club, karate maybe just something you want to do. Or you could expand on social circle game and use that to meet people outside of school which has it's risks but it's still a option. As for places to get laid... Just check out the best of the field reports section.

With the whole social circle thing...
Lol I was thinking about a friend while writing this let's just say he's in a similar situation... But yeah in truth I have not idea how you social life is going maybe it was the whole rant at the start... But yes I understand the system is fucked there's not doubt about that in mind and I can also understand the whole education system in screwed in America. But telling everyone on girlschase isn't going to change the system, everyone here at girlschase knows America is pretty screwed up. So this board isn't blind to the problem or at least I like to believe so...
As for the book offer Hector's got a book coming out for us sort of anyway it's more focused on college but it contains a lot about social game which is what high school is essentially the based on but if that doesn't work who knows what the future holds.

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey

My best friend lost his virginity at 12 and was having sex ever since. You're just making excuses, that's all.

My whole life age 0-11 all I was was my parents’ child.

Bruh... What do you think is gonna happen at 11 years old lol

>