I'm suffering from trusting issues.

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I was with a girl, wasn't really a right situation. So ended it. BUT.......it got to me bad. So bad, like just torned me from the inside, still bothers me a lot.

After the break up, it still hurts me to be honest. And I lost all my confidence and calmness. Became depressed, somehow I'm fighting it. But now.....I'm more at 'can't really trust a girl' side, which is effecting me even more. It's like I seriously can't trust a girl which I know logically isn't good for the long run.

Heck, even with other girls........i still see them with this can't trust mindset.

I don't know what else to say cause I'm not really in the mood but........you guys know better what's happening with me.

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Did she say one thing and do another, is that why you can't trust?

I remember I think you started a thread a while ago something about a similar issue eg trust and I think Richard replied saying something along the lines of your throught process "you will see her until she cheats" as opposed to "you will trust her and she won't cheat". That thread, I think that got deleted, feel free to have this post here removed if you wanted that kept private, I can't remember exactly what Richard said but yeah, so was wondering if you remember what that thread was about[perhaps you and him chatted in PM about it] and if that had any affect on the current situaiton and what happened with the woman in question?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Kent,

I don't trust women either :)

Men likes to say "be positive", "be happy". I am not trying to say that other men is full of shit, though at surface level, they are full of shit. It is that i am trying to relate to you by noting that you can trust women BUT women are women.

They have their own value systems. So while society (which is other men) might say 'love women' and all that crap, what they really mean or do is totally different.

They doing the 'women are women', don't trust anybody analogy. but on surface level, it's easier to say to people like 'love women' or 'Make America Great Again' :)

Thank me later :) LOLX

Zac

lostnumber

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I can only speak for myself, but I always found the best thing to do after getting out of a relationship was go on the rebound and get laid.

You might not be ready to build another serious relationship but I guarantee you having a girl who will get on her knees for you is going to improve your overall mood

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
-Rain,

Almost forgot about that, but.......it's kinda REALLY personal, LIKE REALLY. So had to ask Franco to remove the thread, and I did what Richard advised me to do, but it's that emotional effect I haven't conquered yet. And yeah, she said she didn't had/have boyfriend.......but she does have (my guess would be...at least 3). She told me about 2. I actually met one. It was all her pre-planned the meet up (me seeing that guy), funny thing is she said he is handsome,....yeah right.

But it was too late from her part to tell me about other guys in her life, cause at that point I had lost most of the trust and had to break up.

And Richard really kept trying to help me, but at that time I was just so fucking panicking and was freaking out and all that. So at that time didn't listen to him even he sounds right logically. It was a messes up situation for me, (still fucking stings me)......and he I think got pissed off by me, for which I even apologized him, and can apologize again.

-Zac,

Don't get me wrong man, but sometimes I don't understand what you are actually trying to say. Cause you talk high level stuff that's hard for me to actually get a grab on with experience I have.

Anyway, you said......."you can trust women but women are women"

What do you actually mean by that, cause I know it's something important but still I can't seem to understand it. If you don't mind... Let me know what you meant.

Plus you say that you don't trust women either, like completely???

-lostnumber

I did had Sex with a different gal after the break up, but didn't feel good a bit about it. Not a bit, I don't know why....but maybe because I was still hurt or something.

And lostnumber, I'm seeing you giving advice, great job man. I'm not much active these days but saw your few replies.

And the reason I'm posting this thread is because.....even with different girls......I'm not that confident, calm guy anymore. The situation has effected me, it's like I'm starting the seduction again....from the zero level. Can't even make eye contact with someone properly.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Kent,

Kent said:
Anyway, you said......."you can trust women but women are women"

Plus you say that you don't trust women either, like completely???

Let's break it down, shall we? I have my answers below but here is what happen when i responded to you.

When i say i trust women, this can be due to three things.
1)Political Correctness
2)Appeasing the tribe, which the tribe here is Girlschase community
3)Black n white thinking

If i say i do not trust women, that is not politically correct, and Chase might kick me out because there's too much cognitive dissonance that i have created. Added to that, my writing is not good. Thus it causes confusion + offense. Thus this is not good for the community, in the long run.

My answer to your question: What do Zac mean by trust women but don't trust women at all?

Zac means that women will serve themselves first before they serve you. If you were trap in an island with a girl and you have food supplies for one person only, you likely will impregnate a women in the island and starve yourself to die.

It might seem like you the hero but you serving yourself first because your legacy is the child. Let's go back to square 1.
The lesson is You always serve yourself first.

Sidenote: Perhaps that's why Ayn Rand philosophy is hated. She reveals people, humans, us as we are. And thus, there's nakedness and no lie.

p.s: this is an analogy, there's more to it.

Kent said:
And the reason I'm posting this thread is because.....even with different girls......I'm not that confident, calm guy anymore. The situation has effected me, it's like I'm starting the seduction again....from the zero level. Can't even make eye contact with someone properly.

Chill out. You not gonna be superman everyday. :)

Zac

>