My member is tilted...solution?

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Don't mind me posting it in general, needed a quick reply.

My member is kinda tilted on the left side, like curved to the left.

So any solution for that? it happened maybe because of too much masterbation (i guess)

Let me know.

Thanks

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

Tight jeans and today's clothing do this things to your dick. Just adjust positions (LOLX) from time to time so it doesn't park to the left side, only . Haha!

Zac

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ZacAdam said:
Hello,

Tight jeans and today's clothing do this things to your dick. Just adjust positions (LOLX) from time to time so it doesn't park to the left side, only . Haha!

Zac

LOL

Do i consult a doctor or something?

Cause.....i don't want it tilted anymore. If anyone have any advice........let me know man.

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I heard somewhere the tilted dick gives girls more pleasure because it hits the pussy wall better, though the guy I heard it from was no expert lol

I don't think it's anything to worry about especially if you have always been this way (opposed to your dick deciding to tilt for no reason in a month).

But if it will alleviate your fears go see a doc, he'll probably say the same thing.

As I remember, seppuku was a doc :) maybe he can help you out

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
mrre,

Might be true about hitting the wall, cause i always hits the back wall, don't really know if its becaus of my size or curvy dick, i'm 7 inch or little more bigger down there, and i dont know if thats bigger or what, dont really care about my size anyway cause i know its good.

and it got tilted when i started masterbating in 8th standard, so must be 7 years or something its been tilted. cause i've been masterbating a lot (not anymore, not like before) with the right hand, so it go tilted on the left side just above the balls, like an inch or something is tilted to the left, and the rest is good.

Seppuku,

if you read this and have some advice, do let me know man.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It's natural. Mine curves upwards. Consider it a blessing since it hits their g-spot easier.

Hector

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Mine curves leftwards.

No matter what happens, i always find a way to get in there. Nah kidding. I'm just messing around using HEctor's lines.

Haha, Gotta do what we gotta do.

Zac

>