The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Approaching white girls out with ethnic friends = guaranteed cockblock. Help?

Postby Kenshin » Wed May 02, 2018 9:43 pm

So I've noticed that whenever I approach a hot white girl who is out with her ethnic friend (especially if they are Asian or Indian), I get cockblocked HARD. Now I get it too, because Asian and Indian women raised in the west generally hate men of their own background so for them to see their white friends going for an Asian or Indian guy would make them angry.

Now is there anyway you guys would deal with this sort of cockblocking?

The common thing I run into is I approach her and immediately, her ethnic friend, tries to pull her away. A couple of times I have run into cool white girls who told their ethnic friends to fuck off (in a nice way) but I am wondering what I can do in this situation.

It gets even WORSE if her ethnic friend is ugly and the white girl is hot.
Kenshin

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Re: Approaching white girls out with ethnic friends = guaranteed cockblock. Help

Postby Hector Papi Castillo » Fri May 04, 2018 8:38 pm

Now is there anyway you guys would deal with this sort of cockblocking?

Yes, by deleting your forum account. Stop this shit.

Hector
Come with me and I'll teach you to speak your desires; she will listen, she will submit, and then she will be yours.
Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Proactivity » Fri May 18, 2018 12:06 am

Thought I'd comment on this thread since no one has posted on it for a while.

I am finding that I do well with blondes and redheads now but dark haired white girls are generally the worst for me. Might just be my look though, my blond haired roommate does well with them which has me thinking opposites attract.
Proactivity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Previous

Return to General

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS

girls chase programs eBook Video Mastery Package Phone Coaching w/ Cody Lyans Email Coaching w/ Cody Lyans