The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)



Re: The main thing that gets me about being an Indian guy in the western world i

Postby Altair » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:09 pm

Ambiance:

I don't think he is talking about culture, he is talking about white washed Indian guys struggling due to ethnic appearance. Face this same shit as a darker skinned Arab guy who has been confused for Indian before. Go out a lot and I just don't see any brown dudes pulling and that kinda fucks up my inner game.

What I have found is that once you really go on this path to self-improvement, approach a lot of women, and do all that it starts to slowly go away. I still suffer from this shit as an Arab guy but I find that I care less about it when I am out and approaching women. Maybe its because I have an American accent and all that but just as a whole, I care less about it now than I did when I first came to GC.

Would love to see some brown guys out there killing it and sharing their stories but you can't keep waiting, I see it as an opportunity to be that brown guy and live that life. Who knows, maybe a few decades from now we are telling a different story.
Altair


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Re: The main thing that gets me about being an Indian guy in the western world i

Postby Richard » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:18 am

Altair wrote:What I have found is that once you really go on this path to self-improvement, approach a lot of women, and do all that it starts to slowly go away. I still suffer from this shit as an Arab guy but I find that I care less about it when I am out and approaching women. Maybe its because I have an American accent and all that but just as a whole, I care less about it now than I did when I first came to GC.


And this is exactly why you're going to be succeeding with women, buddy.

Just recently, within these past 2 weeks, I had a situation come up where some information/lessons I'd learned on GC finally clicked for me and it resulted in significant growth instantly; my gut feeling is you're going to have plenty of those regarding race and women in the coming months. Keep approaching and your world will open up a shit ton dude!

-Richard
Not a day in my existence did I experience life until I stepped out of my comfort zones.
Richard

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 1789
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Re: The main thing that gets me about being an Indian guy in the western world i

Postby Ambiance » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:03 am

@armanicode

I don't want to see another brown guys / white girls thread on Girls Chase the rest of 2017 (that isn't in this post). Next person who starts one anywhere other than this thread gets insta-banned for 30 days.


I did a little digging. ^That was Chase about a month ago. Dude, would you knock it off? Stop this mental masturbation crap and DO SOMETHING. Or leave! I can tell all the effort and thought I put into my above post was a total waste.

Post an FR for once in your life.

A
Always,
Ambiance


Memento Mori
Ambiance

User avatar

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:03 am
Location: Mephisto's Grasp

Re: Hottest Girls in Europe

Postby Altair » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:59 pm

What country in Europe would you guys say has the most down to earth blondes?

I know that might be a tall order as blondes are generally the coldest of all kinds of women due to being worshiped the most by wicked and sinister American media as well as having thirsty brown guys from third world countries (mainly the Middle East) hit on them.

I've heard Swedish girls are icy, stuckup, and have the biggest egos on the planet thanks to this very situation.

I've also had a great experience with Danish women though, almost all of them tbh.
Altair


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Re: Hottest Girls in Europe

Postby Bboy100 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:06 am

I know that might be a tall order as blondes are generally the coldest of all kinds of women due to being worshiped the most by wicked and sinister American media as well as having thirsty brown guys from third world countries (mainly the Middle East) hit on them.
I've heard Swedish girls are icy, stuckup, and have the biggest egos on the planet thanks to this very situation.
Naw dude...you're getting it confused. Blondes are actually some of the friendliest, warmest, most sociable people on the planet. They're ice queens to YOU. Because you fucking hate them. And it probably shows everytime you talk to them. Seriously, what you say is very disrespectful. What if I said the same shit about brown people? That would label me a racist on the spot. The only reason that's not happening to you is because there is no term for or movement against profiling of blonde women because the entire concept of it is silly. But somehow, you've actually managed to become that.

You're bitter, resentful and hateful to a group of women you have zero understanding of. And at the same time, you're desperate for their attention. Almost like an 8 year old throwing up his middle finger at his mommy cause she won't buy him the new lego set. Except that in this case, it's not even mommy. It's a random stranger who owes you nothing. And it's not an 8 year old kid. It's a grown-ass adult man. It's soo pathetic dude. Like, I usually don't go out of my way to shit on someone on these boards. But this time, you've crossed the line from being a whiny pussy to being a douchebag to a group of women who have done nothing wrong. And I won't stand for this. Fucking grow up dude.
Character is Destiny. - Heraclitus
Bboy100

User avatar

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:23 pm
Location: The Milky Way Galaxy

Re: Hottest Girls in Europe

Postby Altair » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:23 pm

What if I said the same shit about brown people?


You say it all the fucking time so I don't even know what you are even bitching about, you talk all the time about how girls in Washington hate brown guys and how all brown guys are sleazy and (insert bad stereotype here). As for the racist part, no you're just fine, brown people don't get the same protection or asskissing from liberal media or the left wing that other races do. We're supposed to be the evil doers that feminists hate with all of their lives while at the same time facing hatred from the Alt-Right. Go right ahead Bboy, I know you fucking want to do so anyways.

As for blonde bombshells, even Chase himself (who is far more credible than you) has written on how stuck up they can be.

I know these are the kinds of women who will readily suck off one ethnic group because liberal media kisses up to that one group and because it makes them "cool" or "rebellious" for doing so while ignoring other ethnic groups who aren't stereotyped as cool.

But those are American and Anglo blondes, some of the most racially picky women on this planet, I am talking about Euro blondes who don't have as much prejudice, hatred, and bigotry in their heart towards ethnic men based solely on stereotypes and ethnic appearance as their American, Australian, and Canadian sisters do.

Now go on and talk about how horrible brown guys are, as if I haven't heard that shit a million times already.
Altair


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Re: Hottest Girls in Europe

Postby Marcellus » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:28 am

Altair wrote: Australian, and Canadian Sisters do.


Have you ever been to Australia Altair? Or are you just making up assumptions about how you think these girls are like

And How the hell do we manage to go from talking about the hottest girls in Europe to talking about Race and brown guys? Farrrrrrrrr outttttttt
Marcellus


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:34 am

Chase: I found the best way to talk about race & dating, but am I dreaming?

Postby Fuji Follower » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:03 pm

Chase and the board in general,

It seems like the topic of race will almost always come up, especially for guys who are ethnically anything other than white or black, but from my experience what I have found is that the one thing that matters the most in regards to race is location. As a Korean American guy, I struggled to get women in the south but as soon as I moved to Seattle, my dating life took a 180 and I was getting with above average white girls somewhat regularly.

Even William Gupta addressed this in his post and I find it funny how both of us had the same experience.

We all know race matters but how much it matters on a big scale depends on the location such as the city or the region of the US. Women, especially attractive ones, are very conscious of the stigma attached to dating certain races and act accordingly.

For example, lets say you're more of a brown skinned ethnic minority like a Mexican or Pakistani guy. You would likely be very wise to avoid a place like Tempe or Scottsdale in Arizona as society there is more hateful towards those minority groups. While a black guy can easily clean up, a brown guy would struggle in the area because of that stigma attached to "foreigners" in the state.

My point being that the guy is operating under a tough ceiling where his only way to do well is being a celebrity or going out of his way with his lifestyle in order to score (being a club owner or something along those lines).

I think we need to talk more and more about this, like really note it.

Going out in Seattle, I see Asian, Indian, Black, and Hispanic guys getting hot girls but they have tight fundamentals. When I was living in the south, I didn't notice it.

I think it can help if some of the more experienced players of minority groups offer their experiences with game in different cities, what they observe, and maybe give us feedback on some of the social stigma attached to guys of certain races whether it is Mexican and brown guys in general in Arizona, Asian guys in San Francisco, or black guys in certain southern states.

But am I being unrealistic with this? Are we just better off with the good ol "wah wah I can't score because I am asian" threads?
Fuji Follower


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: Chase: I found the best way to talk about race & dating, but am I dreaming?

Postby Hector Papi Castillo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:39 am

I see absolutely no difference between this and what you, Altair, and Armani have been saying for going on now "way the fuck too long."

Franco, could you move this to the race-thread?

Hector
Come with me and I'll teach you to speak your desires; she will listen, she will submit, and then she will be yours.
Hector Papi Castillo

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:05 am

Re: Chase: I found the best way to talk about race & dating, but am I dreaming?

Postby ZacAdam » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:57 am

Don't Get Ban.

I am still writing the article. :(

the race thing isn't just location but fundamentals solve almost 70% of it.

Zac
ZacAdam


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 4305
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:14 am

Re: Chase: I found the best way to talk about race & dating, but am I dreaming?

Postby Inbocca » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:36 am

I feel like you took everything I told you about Arizona and blew it out of proportion. Not at all surprised.
Crepi il lupo.
Inbocca

User avatar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:53 pm
Location: United States

Re: Chase: I found the best way to talk about race & dating, but am I dreaming?

Postby Richard » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:47 am

Can somebody spray-tan me so I'm brown/Pakistani-looking for like a month and a half; I'll go to the South in Arizona, I'll go to the most racist fucking parts of the country and clean up.

I fail to understand how somebody who is on a forum for seduction has yet to learn what is MOST important to a woman when it comes to dating/sex/relationships; it literally baffles me every time I read a thread like this. Yeah, on one hand moving and changing location is a good thing but it has little-to-no impact on your success with women beyond a psychological change - women are women are women are women everywhere in the world and they respond to the same things the same way everywhere.

-Richard
Not a day in my existence did I experience life until I stepped out of my comfort zones.
Richard

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 1789
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Grand Pooba » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:49 pm

I fucked a girl in Tempe, AZ a few months ago. Was visiting for the weekend.
Grand Pooba

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 1198
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:44 pm
Location: Northeast USA

Re: Chase: I found the best way to talk about race & dating, but am I dreaming?

Postby readjusting » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:07 am

Richard wrote:Can somebody spray-tan me so I'm brown/Pakistani-looking for like a month and a half; I'll go to the South in Arizona, I'll go to the most racist fucking parts of the country and clean up.

Epic.
readjusting


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:30 am

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Inbocca » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:32 am

Grand Pooba wrote:I fucked a girl in Tempe, AZ a few months ago. Was visiting for the weekend.


Mah boi!
Crepi il lupo.
Inbocca

User avatar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:53 pm
Location: United States

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Bboy100 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:21 am

Altair,

You say it all the fucking time so I don't even know what you are even bitching about, you talk all the time about how girls in Washington hate brown guys and how all brown guys are sleazy and (insert bad stereotype here).
This is false. Please copy paste a thread in which I have said anything like this. I have nothing against brown people and WA is one of the most racially supportive states in the United States. I even specifically told you about my brown friend (who happens to be Mr. Washington!) does better with girls than anyone I know. Including myself. And yes...that includes blonde-bombshells or w.e the fuck you're calling them.

...Anyways, this entire discussion is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. I was simply using racism as an anology to show how ridiculous and offensive the things you say are.

Either way, I think after reading this nonsense and more carefully reading some of the other things you've wrote in the past, I'm legitimately starting to think you have a mental illness. If that's the case, I sincerely apologize for flaming you. Just try to understand man...the things you say are super disrespectful. There's a reason why almost everyone who's ever paid attention to your threads has eventually flamed or been a dick to you in one way or another. It's not cause they're bad people. It's cause the way you interact with others and talk about blondes/sorority/high status girls is not okay.

But honestly, I don't think you understand that, and I don't think you will understand that via forum posts, no matter how many times we tell you. So idk what tell you except get professional help. I think you'll be doing much better after getting treatment. Both with girls and in life.

Best of luck! :)
Character is Destiny. - Heraclitus
Bboy100

User avatar

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:23 pm
Location: The Milky Way Galaxy

Re: Chase: I found the best way to talk about race & dating, but am I dreaming?

Postby Altair » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:38 pm

Richard wrote:Can somebody spray-tan me so I'm brown/Pakistani-looking for like a month and a half; I'll go to the South in Arizona, I'll go to the most racist fucking parts of the country and clean up.

-Richard


Do that, make sure they make your eyebrows bushier, nose more hooked, and overall facial features more ethnic though. Please realize there is a difference between Indians and Arabs as well.

In fact, I wish that more and more and more "brown" guys do just what Richard says he would do if he was brown. Hell, share your fucking story because outside of Grand Pooba and a couple others, I don't really see any brown guys sharing their experiences whatsoever. You'll run into mountains of complains from them but it will just be open ended "oh no I am Indian/Arab and we can't get girls because girls hate my race".

I know I might whine but at least I am going out there taking action and I can be proud of that. You get my experiences but how many other brown guys are willing to share even that? None, they'll cry like bitches and bitch 24/7 (far more than I do) but they aren't taking nearly as much action as me.

So yes I beg any brown guy out there with even a drop of game to share his experiences throughout various parts of the country and the world, just fucking do it, share it. It will ease a lot of the race whining by miles because anytime someone does it, simply point him to the brown success stories and now his race whining carries zero weight.
Altair


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Altair » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:40 pm

Grand Pooba wrote:I fucked a girl in Tempe, AZ a few months ago. Was visiting for the weekend.


Was she brown or Mexican herself?

Also, @BBoy

No hard feelings man, I sometimes get worked up over this shit.
Altair


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Grand Pooba » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Altair wrote:Was she brown or Mexican herself?



No.
Grand Pooba

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 1198
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:44 pm
Location: Northeast USA

Want to game women outside America, countries to try as an Indian guy?

Postby Oh Pry » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:42 pm

Not sure if this should necessarily go into the race thread since this isn't exclusively about any particular kind of women, just trying to get as long of a list as possible based on Chase's post here:

https://www.girlschase.com/content/top-7 ... otch-count

What countries would it be either not a big issue or actually a benefit if a guy looks ethnically Indian? Does country you're from matter all that much? (eg: Indian guy from Canada or the US versus Indian guy from India)
Number of lays since joining GC: 93

Thank you Chase and Franco!
Oh Pry


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Re: Want to game women outside America, countries to try as an Indian guy?

Postby fog » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:58 pm

*Internal screaming*

If you're unsure about whether a topic belongs in the race thread or not, then it definitely belongs in the race thread.

Being indian is not a big issue anywhere.
fog

User avatar

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:46 am
Location: a forest

Re: Want to game women outside America, countries to try as an Indian guy?

Postby Oh Pry » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:05 pm

backstory wrote:*Internal screaming*

If you're unsure about whether a topic belongs in the race thread or not, then it definitely belongs in the race thread.

Being indian is not a big issue anywhere.


Except if you read the article Chase himself said darker skin guys need to stay out of Colombia, I will take his word over yours.
Number of lays since joining GC: 93

Thank you Chase and Franco!
Oh Pry


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Re: Want to game women outside America, countries to try as an Indian guy?

Postby fog » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:44 pm

Oh Pry wrote:
backstory wrote:*Internal screaming*

If you're unsure about whether a topic belongs in the race thread or not, then it definitely belongs in the race thread.

Being indian is not a big issue anywhere.


Except if you read the article Chase himself said darker skin guys need to stay out of Colombia, I will take his word over yours.


*more internal screaming*
fog

User avatar

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:46 am
Location: a forest

Re: Want to game women outside America, countries to try as an Indian guy?

Postby readjusting » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:15 am

India, obviously.
readjusting


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:30 am

Re: Want to game women outside America, countries to try as an Indian guy?

Postby Lover » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:05 pm

The point about the race thread aside.. Why don't you try a country that you have always wanted to explore, and find out the results for yourself?
Sexting is one of the most stress relieving actions you can ever do. Probably even more if she also sends nudes

Formerly known as Ajay
Lover


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:02 am
Location: Europe

Re: Want to game women outside America, countries to try as an Indian guy?

Postby Sandman » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:00 pm

CuriosityKillsTheCat wrote:India, obviously.


I think India would be the worst option :) Turkish girls are harder for me than any other nationality.
Do you know what Freud said about dreams of flying? It means you're really dreaming about having sex.

Indeed? Tell me, then, what does it mean when you dream about having sex?
Sandman

User avatar

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:18 pm

Re: Want to game women outside America, countries to try as an Indian guy?

Postby Oh Pry » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:41 pm

Not one decent answer huh.
Number of lays since joining GC: 93

Thank you Chase and Franco!
Oh Pry


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Re: Want to game women outside America, countries to try as an Indian guy?

Postby Grand Pooba » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:08 am

From personal experience:
Sweden
Netherlands (Amsterdam)
Monaco
Berlin
Hong Kong
Brazil

I haven't traveled too much internationally.
Grand Pooba

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 1198
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:44 pm
Location: Northeast USA

Re: Want to game women outside America, countries to try as an Indian guy?

Postby Oh Pry » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Grand Pooba wrote:From personal experience:
Sweden
Netherlands (Amsterdam)
Monaco
Berlin
Hong Kong
Brazil

I haven't traveled too much internationally.


Like you have been to these countries and gamed before?

GP, it is such a tragedy that not even 0.1% of Indian men on this planet could be like you because if they were, this thread would have been answered a long time ago.

Like with all things relating to Indian men getting laid, I almost feel like guys like you and me have to pave the path because we might be the first of our generation to attempt to run game outside of India, for the ones that try it isn't exactly the best representation.
Number of lays since joining GC: 93

Thank you Chase and Franco!
Oh Pry


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Oh Pry » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:55 pm

I wanted to share this with GC as well, the more I go out, the more my attraction towards any one kind of woman fades. I've seen hot girls of all backgrounds and my top spot is filled with many different types now.

At some point, I would like to be that top tier guy and share my story, talk about what kinds of girls I have attracted and maybe give some sort of a litmus guide for others with my look. I am slowly starting to fall in love with being a top tier guy and attracting hot girls in general, eventually getting with a girl that is hot no matter what kind of background she might have.

Could be a hot Asian or a hot redhead, maybe a hot brunette, a hot black girl maybe, perhaps a hot latina, and maybe even a hot blonde who knows. Just being the best I can be and then seeing where that goes, then maybe tweaking things around.
Number of lays since joining GC: 93

Thank you Chase and Franco!
Oh Pry


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby dcman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:46 pm

Hi Op pry, I am brown and have lived in different countries and travel a lot on a routine basis. In larger cities, there may be more options compared to smaller cities but otherwise I do not think girls in one city are easy or hard based on color. Once your fundamentals are strong, with some small adjustments to your game for cultural differences what worked in one place seems to work with ladies in other places.
dcman


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:30 pm

How white "naturals" go about life differently than struggling minorities.

Postby Oh Pry » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:22 pm

Over the past few years, I've been around a variety of friends of a variety of ethnic backgrounds and one thing has really struck out to me, how there is somewhat of a correlation between how men of different groups carry themselves. As most know on this board, I had the slight misfortune (and maybe one day it isn't a misfortune at all) of being born as an Indian guy and to make matters worse, being brought up in the Bay Area which is largely hostile towards Asian and Indian men.

Then after choosing to go to college out east (best decision of my life), I started to hang around different groups and along the way, lucked into making friends with some cool white guys. Over the years, as I have gone from envying these guys to learning from them, there are big things I've picked up in how white guys who are naturals carry themselves and go about life differ greatly than that of men from less desirable ethnic groups.

Irrational confidence, even in the face of "facts".

This is without a doubt the biggest issue men from less than desirable ethnic groups struggle with.

An Indian or Asian guy in the US will throw "facts" and "statistics" in your face, hoping to make their case. Most often this is done even on forums when Asian men pull up "dating statistics" that prove how women hate minorities and are crazy for white men. It is not common for me to find an Asian or Indian guy who is irrationally confident, lo and behold, these two groups of men struggle with women in the US more than any other group out there.

The white guys I know that were naturals were irrationally confident, even in the face of facts and even when they were caught in a bold face lie by women.

Think of it this way.

If some site released an article saying how Asian and Indian men are undesirable? Most Asian and Indian men I know will immediately create a pity party and cry about race together.

If it did the same to the white naturals I know? They will laugh it off and dismiss the article as "fake news".

One natural I know is a redhead, whenever he hears of how red headed men are undesired, he laughs it off and rolls his eyes. The guy gets more pussy than most guys I know of, all the way from getting blonde bombshells to getting latin women that are 10s.

This is the one thing that sets white naturals I know apart, even when less than flattering "facts" come at them, they laugh them off because their belief in themselves is that strong.

These guys make up their own more ideal reality of themselves and to them, that is more important than whatever society tells them.

I am not the problem, the women who reject me are, "their loss".

I remember going out with a friend of mines who is a tall blonde guy, he was my wingman. He approached two hot blondes who ignored him, then he laughed it off and kept on moving. I mentioned that to him saying "rough crowd", he responded saying "they probably had syphilis and I saw wrinkles on one of them, forget them, I am moving on to some real quality now!". Later on that night, he went on and made out with this busty blonde that a lot of guys at the bar had their eyes on.

I've seen this among so many white guys that get a lot of puss, the mentality that women who reject them are the ones with the issue. The way these guys treat rejection is more along the lines of sour grapes but is so much better than what I see men of my background do.

With Indian guys? It's the exact opposite, women reject them? It's because all hot girls hate Indian men and life is so tough because they are Indian.

The world is my oyster and I get to experiment with all of its fine women, it is my birth right.

I notice that with guys from undesirable ethnic groups, there is this guilt factor going on when pursuing girls of different races, especially white girls. I see it with Asian and Indian men to where there is this desire for white girls but also this guilt factor of going after one which usually manifests itself into a nasty cycle of just hating white women. You will see these guys talk about how white women are "overrated" and discourage their fellow bros from going after one, all of this is due to lacking the balls to going after one.

With white guys who do well, that sense of guilt is not there.

If they want a woman, of any background, they go after her. There is no "loyalty" to women of their own race or any of that fake stuff, there is only hot pussy they are attracted to and getting it. Just because that guy is Brazilian doesn't mean he gets to fuck that Brazilian 10 anymore than I do.

It is no mystery that most white naturals I've known have fucked hot girls of various backgrounds.

Take shit from no one!

Whether it is parents, boss, or a higher up, if someone is disrespecting? Call it out. Nothing is worth taking that much abuse from in life.

Abusive parents? Move on.

Boss being unfair? Find new job.

Woman being a bitch? On to the next one. Speak up when being disrespected at all costs. It is that sense of entitlement that leads to getting hot girls as well as taking shit from no one along the way.

Could some of the success be because of ethnic appearance alone?

No doubt, we all know how social pressures and other things tend to favor white guys because of their appearance. We're all too familiar with how a girl can have a racist social circle and racist friends that frown upon her going for a minority. Yet at the same time I look at African American men and how they are able to have success with hot girls despite the racism and I notice that a lot of these sorts of traits are also embodied there.

There is no doubt in my mind that regardless of how lowly thought of any race might be in a society, a guy who internalizes some of the above traits can no doubt get his share of hot girls of all races.
Number of lays since joining GC: 93

Thank you Chase and Franco!
Oh Pry


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Re: How white "naturals" go about life differently than struggling minorities.

Postby Smurf » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:47 pm

36 lays later and you still care about this? Jesus Christ dude give it a rest already. Your race speculations are just mental masturbation.
"You are not a Knight, why you savin' all the Maidens?" -Nacho Picasso.
Erasing myself and creating my image anew.
Smurf

User avatar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Re: How white "naturals" go about life differently than struggling minorities.

Postby andersen09 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:07 pm

Jake D. wrote:36 lays later and you still care about this? Jesus Christ dude give it a rest already. Your race speculations are just mental masturbation.


Jake, if you don't mind me asking, whats your racial background?
[url]Andersen's Journal W/ Pictures viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16241[/url]
andersen09

User avatar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Re: How white "naturals" go about life differently than struggling minorities.

Postby Smurf » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:38 pm

African American.
"You are not a Knight, why you savin' all the Maidens?" -Nacho Picasso.
Erasing myself and creating my image anew.
Smurf

User avatar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Oh Pry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:04 pm

Bleh, can't believe this got moved here given it wasn't about getting hot girls of any type as opposed to not being a race whiner.
Number of lays since joining GC: 93

Thank you Chase and Franco!
Oh Pry


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Re: How white "naturals" go about life differently than struggling minorities.

Postby Inbocca » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:12 pm

Oh Pry wrote:As most know on this board, I had the slight misfortune (and maybe one day it isn't a misfortune at all) of being born as an Indian guy and to make matters worse, being brought up in the Bay Area which is largely hostile towards Asian and Indian men.


Over the years, as I have gone from envying these guys to learning from them, there are big things I've picked up in how white guys who are naturals carry themselves and go about life differ greatly than that of men from less desirable ethnic groups.


This is without a doubt the biggest issue men from less than desirable ethnic groups struggle with.


An Indian or Asian guy in the US will throw "facts" and "statistics" in your face, hoping to make their case. Most often this is done even on forums when Asian men pull up "dating statistics" that prove how women hate minorities and are crazy for white men. It is not common for me to find an Asian or Indian guy who is irrationally confident, lo and behold, these two groups of men struggle with women in the US more than any other group out there. The white guys I know that were naturals were irrationally confident, even in the face of facts and even when they were caught in a bold face lie by women.


Think of it this way. If some site released an article saying how Asian and Indian men are undesirable? Most Asian and Indian men I know will immediately create a pity party and cry about race together. If it did the same to the white naturals I know? They will laugh it off and dismiss the article as "fake news".


I am not the problem, the women who reject me are, "their loss".


I've seen this among so many white guys that get a lot of puss, the mentality that women who reject them are the ones with the issue. The way these guys treat rejection is more along the lines of sour grapes but is so much better than what I see men of my background do. With Indian guys? It's the exact opposite, women reject them? It's because all hot girls hate Indian men and life is so tough because they are Indian.


I notice that with guys from undesirable ethnic groups, there is this guilt factor going on when pursuing girls of different races, especially white girls. I see it with Asian and Indian men to where there is this desire for white girls but also this guilt factor of going after one which usually manifests itself into a nasty cycle of just hating white women. You will see these guys talk about how white women are "overrated" and discourage their fellow bros from going after one, all of this is due to lacking the balls to going after one. With white guys who do well, that sense of guilt is not there. If they want a woman, of any background, they go after her. There is no "loyalty" to women of their own race or any of that fake stuff, there is only hot pussy they are attracted to and getting it. Just because that guy is Brazilian doesn't mean he gets to fuck that Brazilian 10 anymore than I do. It is no mystery that most white naturals I've known have fucked hot girls of various backgrounds.


Could some of the success be because of ethnic appearance alone? No doubt, we all know how social pressures and other things tend to favor white guys because of their appearance. We're all too familiar with how a girl can have a racist social circle and racist friends that frown upon her going for a minority. Yet at the same time I look at African American men and how they are able to have success with hot girls despite the racism and I notice that a lot of these sorts of traits are also embodied there. There is no doubt in my mind that regardless of how lowly thought of any race might be in a society, a guy who internalizes some of the above traits can no doubt get his share of hot girls of all races.


"Can't believe this got moved here, not being a race whiner"

Bro, all you talk about is race with some other anecdotes thrown in. I have zero doubt that you were the one they put "on probation" after that purge a minute ago.

I also have zero doubt that you've got a good amount of ability and worthwhile contribution to add to this community. But it's hard to tell because all I see is "waa asians have it hard". Confidence is not race-specific. If your upbringing was counterproductive to having high confidence (which I see a lot in my Indian and East Asian friends and colleagues) then make a mental note and compensate. But all this talk about minorities and white vs. nonwhite is not going to get you anywhere. Except banned, which I genuinely hope does not happen.
Crepi il lupo.
Inbocca

User avatar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:53 pm
Location: United States

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby BetaBoy » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:55 am

defuse her aggressive/stand offish behavior with humor. don't talk down to her or it just makes you look bad.
ENTJ, future executive and master of my own game.inside every straight man, is a gay woman.pussy is a commodity, you eventually pay for it one way or another.
BetaBoy

User avatar

Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Hi Chase, how do you build status that gets you hot girls?

Postby Toby » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:19 pm

So I live in a city where the blonde bombshell archetype and the "popular" girl type are very common when going out. I had an idea of what gets these girls back when you were younger like being a football player or frat star but as you move past that stage of life and into where I am at right now (young professional in his 20s), it seems a lot more confusing.

Anyone can say be a rockstar or pro athlete but as you can see, easier said than done.

Now I have a job that pays me great money, near six figures, yet time and time again I see some shaved head ugly guy, some thug looking drug dealer type, and guys who aren't special at all ending up with these sorts of women in LTRs or taking them home. A lot of these guys were not classically handsome at all.

The guys I know who have been with these women don't seem to have out of the world game or do things like a ton of approaches either.

So how do you build the kind of status or lifestyle that gets you these sorts of women?

Would it be necessary to throw everything away and then go on to DJ at a nightclub or get involved in the party world?
Toby


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:52 pm

See a lot of sexy brunettes date blond men and vice versa, opposites attract?

Postby Toby » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:20 pm

I have been going out a lot and while it is well documented that Asian women and Latinas are crazy for the blond men, it is often said that this is due to perceiving men with that look as higher status and wealthier, especially in a lot of third world countries.

Now I notice that even here in the US when wealth is not a matter of concern, this happens a lot.

I see a lot of top tier brunettes who are white pair off with blond guys and I also see the reverse to where a lot of hot blondes go for guys with dark hair as long as they are socially acceptable (white).

Even when it comes to interracial dating, I seem to notice that I see a good deal of redheads dating non-whites and if the guy himself is high status and hot enough, then he gets attention from blonde girls too. I never seem to see darker white women like Italian, Southern European, or even just a tanned brunette in general go interracial as much.

This is all personal observation which cannot be proven by statistics but it does lead me to ask a certain question about approaching the game.

If you're a sexy guy, would you have more success going for hot girls who are more of your opposite?

Like say would a darker skinned white guy, latino, or an ethnic guy who is sexy be better off going for blondes and redheads as opposed to approaching a white woman with dark hair?

On the other hand would a sexy redhead or blond guy be better off going for Mediterranean woman or brunette if he wants to get the hottest girls?

I also ask this because I am Southern European, get told I look like John Stamos a lot, and I have a thing for a Brooke Burke or Emily Ratajkowski type of girl but seems like I get way more attention from natural blondes and redheads.
Toby


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:52 pm

Does age work against you when going for attractive western women?

Postby Proactivity » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:31 pm

No matter what your background is.

And yes by western I mean white women, particularly those who are your stereotypical cool types (party girls, blonde bombshells, sorority sister types, etc.).

Over the years I've noticed that Hispanic, black, Asian, and even non-western white women (Eastern Euro in particular) are open to the idea of going for older men who are good looking, cool, and have tight game. I've noticed it with some older guys who are well put together that they are cleaning up with women from more foreign backgrounds but I've noticed something different among white girls.

It seems like white girls who are sexy and cool usually come from middle to upper middle class backgrounds, a lot of their financial needs are taken care of. Most of the times they are going for guys who their social circles will approve of, a good example is sorority girls going for drunk frat boys because their sisters think he is cool.

Even when going out to bars and clubs, I notice these girls are going for guys who are around their age, not always that good looking either, but somehow have a degree of status in their social circles which makes it easy for them to attract these sorts of women.

Could also be a western culture thing to where we value youth and excitement over stability and wisdom because we have had plenty of stability and wealth in the western world.

Now these sorts of girls are my type but when I get on Tinder, I find that I am having way more luck attracting foreign women as I get older while my results with American women are not that great.

What do you guys have to say about it?
Proactivity


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:02 am

Major struggles with suburban/upper middle class girls, any insights?

Postby Proactivity » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:09 pm

In fact this has been the group I have exclusively struggled with throughout my life. Like I’ll do good with a small town girl that is actually “country” or some foreign girl but girls from suburban America who usually go to college, rush sororities, and end up in a big city afterwards I struggle with.

It’s not that much of a race thing even, like I find Indian, middle eastern, and Asian girls from that crowd tough too although slightly easier than white girls from that crowd.

Any insights into this crowd? I see some really plain looking and not so special guys getting these girls but I suspect it is due to status from their college days, any advice on gaming these girls if you are not a part of their social world?
Proactivity


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Major struggles with suburban/upper middle class girls, any insights?

Postby Grand Pooba » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:58 pm

Proactivity wrote:In fact this has been the group I have exclusively struggled with throughout my life. Like I’ll do good with a small town girl that is actually “country” or some foreign girl but girls from suburban America who usually go to college, rush sororities, and end up in a big city afterwards I struggle with.

It’s not that much of a race thing even, like I find Indian, middle eastern, and Asian girls from that crowd tough too although slightly easier than white girls from that crowd.

Any insights into this crowd? I see some really plain looking and not so special guys getting these girls but I suspect it is due to status from their college days, any advice on gaming these girls if you are not a part of their social world?


I heard from a friend who heard from a friend who heard from another friend that most of these girls are lesbians, but they're rarely upfront with it except at their private slumber parties. Either way, you're screwed and they don't want your cock =P.
Grand Pooba

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 1198
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:44 pm
Location: Northeast USA

Re: Major struggles with suburban/upper middle class girls, any insights?

Postby Regal Tiger » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:04 am

Chase has a post on here about how he struggled with Blonde Bombshells before finally mastering them. It has some good information that anybody can use towards the end of the post and it's what I recommend:
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-h ... bombshells
If you're replying to me within five minutes of me posting keep in mind that I'm probably editing my answer lol
Regal Tiger

User avatar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:18 pm

Re: Major struggles with suburban/upper middle class girls, any insights?

Postby Proactivity » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:13 pm

So does that post apply to almost all girls that might not be Blonde but are from suburbia and that sort of a world?
Proactivity


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Major struggles with suburban/upper middle class girls, any insights?

Postby Richard » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:31 pm

How many times do we have to say women are women are women are women before it finally sticks?
Not a day in my existence did I experience life until I stepped out of my comfort zones.
Richard

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 1789
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Re: Does age work against you when going for attractive western women?

Postby Hector Papi Castillo » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:16 am

Stop it.
Come with me and I'll teach you to speak your desires; she will listen, she will submit, and then she will be yours.
Hector Papi Castillo

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:05 am

Re: Major struggles with suburban/upper middle class girls, any insights?

Postby slazenger » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:21 am

I haven't dated a girl from the US in... over 15 years. I find them to be a complete waste of time. But, hey, different strokes...
The illusions which exalt us are dearer to us than ten thousand truths.
slazenger

User avatar

Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:53 pm

Re: Major struggles with suburban/upper middle class girls, any insights?

Postby Regal Tiger » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:16 pm

Proactivity wrote:So does that post apply to almost all girls that might not be Blonde but are from suburbia and that sort of a world?


Forget the part about the blondes, just focus on the part where Chase starts to do something about it. The techniques that he does to finally start getting the women who hated him at first.

There's something in your vibe, or something you say that turns these types of women off.
If you're replying to me within five minutes of me posting keep in mind that I'm probably editing my answer lol
Regal Tiger

User avatar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:18 pm

Re: Major struggles with suburban/upper middle class girls, any insights?

Postby fog » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:28 pm

Read this post by Chase:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16214
fog

User avatar

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:46 am
Location: a forest

PreviousNext

Return to General

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS

girls chase programs eBook Video Mastery Package Phone Coaching w/ Cody Lyans Email Coaching w/ Cody Lyans

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests