The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)



Re: White girls

Postby Altair » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:44 am

avgs30 wrote:Really helpful responses guys, especially Altair. I think all these things subconsciously but I'm not sure if these are the actual reasons until I get some affirmation here. I'll def check out Chase's article on this.

I've also heard before that Euro white girls are much cooler than American white girls. I've never lived in Europe or stayed there long enough to interact with them and see this first hand but good to know.

Altair or anyone else, any tips on how to deal with these stuck up white girls? I do have an idea - show your status, etc. but any specific tips?


IMO, have the status.

They're not going to be as hostile to you if you're a frat boy in college or a bartender at a fancy nightclub, either that or be very handsome.
Altair


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Re: White girls

Postby Altair » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:24 pm

I am finding that a lot of these racial stereotypes and judging men based on race tend to be true for white women from places like Los Angeles and NYC as opposed to small town America. It seems like white women from flyover country, if they aren't into minorities, simply say they aren't into minorities and don't bother beyond that. It is white women from NYC and LA who tend to break guys down by skin color more so than white women from anywhere else.

I think it has to do with the fact that whites from such places are used to seeing themselves as above the poor minorities and Asian/Hispanic immigrants that they see themselves as the superior race while in smaller towns, they are only around other whites most of the times.

Asian and brown guys I have met from NYC and LA seem to bitch about race by far the most it seems like a strict rule in those cities among Americans too that this race is that way and that race is that way while in flyover country, people start from scratch.

Even here in the south, white women who don't go interracial just don't go for a guy because he "isn't white" while a white girl from LA might go for a black guy but avoid a Hispanic because "all Hispanics are this way".

I've noticed that some of the most truly racist and sociopathic white women I have witnessed were from places like NYC and LA, these women were also quite aware of racial stereotypes and treated social life as a game of thrones.
Altair


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Re: White girls

Postby Proactivity » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:06 pm

Spot on about white women from coastal areas, I've noticed this too as a white guy. In general I've noticed that whites from places like NYC tend to be more aware of racial stereotypes and are big on social image, this is especially true of the wealthier ones that value their own image, unfortunately a lot of good looking white women run in this crowd.

In my experience, I found it was quite rare for me to see good looking white women with anything other than a white or occasionally a black guy in places like NYC while it was somewhat more common in southern states where an assimilated latino or an assimilated Asian guy could do well with white women.
Proactivity


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:02 am

Re: White girls

Postby Lotus » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:33 pm

I don't know why I even bothered......
"Focus on the solution not the problem." Zedd
Lotus

User avatar

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:07 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: White girls

Postby andersen09 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Lotus wrote:I don't know why I even bothered......


LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL thats why i deleted my post
[url]Andersen's Journal W/ Pictures viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16241[/url]
andersen09

User avatar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Re: White girls

Postby Proactivity » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:34 pm

I am a white guy and the reality isn't so pretty. I've known tons of white washed minorities who you could not distinguish from white guys if you heard them, they still don't have much success with white girls despite them doing well with women of color. The truth is that white girls care a great deal about social perception and dating a minority, except for maybe a black guy in some cases (liberal areas), is a hit to their value.

If you want to date hot white girls as a minority, get some status and find a way to live that flashy lifestyle that draws them in.

A better piece of advice is to go for some of the foreign ones, they don't seem to have nearly as many hang ups about race as their American counterparts do. I've actually felt like some of my friends of minority groups have had an easier time with European women than I have had despite being white myself.
Proactivity


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:02 am

Re: White girls

Postby BlackBolt » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:42 pm

As a minority I've been with just as many white girls as my own race and almost as many Asians as well. It's like what Lotus said be what they want, like Bruce Lee said be water lol. For context I've found no extreme challenges from girls of other races but I was also a student in a college town. College is a great place to get girls of all races because people's stereotypes should be getting challenged when they meet minorities with different identities (athletes, artists, intellectuals) and because, in a sense, you already share a common identity as students of the same university living in the same area. You can increase this commonality by being high level in other subcategories (fraternity, student athlete, social butterfly/king of nightlife, drama club, etc.)
In the real world the same phenomenon can occur when you max out your fundamentals AND be high status in certain identity/area of interest for your desired women. Hard to see many white women turn down The Rock, Jason Mamoa, Will Smith, Steph curry,etc.
BlackBolt

User avatar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:28 am

Chase, what can guys in the west from undesirable ethnic groups do to succeed?

Postby Kenshin » Wed May 03, 2017 8:18 pm

I recently left a college setting where I feel that being in a fraternity and having mainly white friends saved my life and stopped me from having a sexless college experience. Despite all this I noticed that at my university, we received foreign exchange kids from Middle Eastern countries and the guys there clearly didn't leave a good impression on women. I was lucky in that I rushed a fraternity but I know that now I am hitting the real world where social circle game is not going to be as big of an option.

From the refugee crisis and what's been going on around the world, I sense that having brown skin and a foreign appearance is going to work against a guy when it comes to first impressions.

Lets talk about the elephant in the room, having to deal with the burden of what other men of your race or those who ethnically resemble you are doing to women being applied to you.

I talked to an Arab guy from Sweden who claimed that due to the Turks and refugees that had come to the country, it is almost impossible to do well with hot girls in Sweden as an Arab guy. Mostly its due to how a lot of Arab immigrants act in the country and due to a large number acting like that, a girl applies those same stereotypes to any guy that might ethnically resemble an Arab. In a social circle setting I can see this being offset but when we do online dating or cold approaching where the girl doesn't even know you, that is where it becomes an issue.

This is the key thing where I feel that guys from certain minority groups get hit, the first impressions and all of what has been going on about your race being attached to you.

If a girl is from a country like say Sweden where Arabs have a bad reputation and are largely avoided by local women, anyone who vaguely resembles an Arab in regards to appearance that approaches her at a nightclub, bar, or even in public is automatically at a disadvantage that can be in most times fatal in regards to closing or taking her home.

That's what is going on, guys from undesirable ethnic groups are finding first impressions right off the bat.

The optimistic vs pessimistic take on it.

The optimistic take on it would be "break from the stereotypes" which makes it easy for you to get laid. Obviously women can differentiate between a poor brown refugee and a cool sexy brown guy, that seems to be the ideal among a lot on here and one that goes with a just world mentality. It is fitting as well for a forum where we tell men to be their best.

Then there is the more pessimistic take on it and one that brings in trying to fight against society as a lone man.

The game is obviously shallow and appearances matter a lot, women stay in touch with the media stereotypes and the world itself. Hot girls are going to be status conscious and going for a guy of a less desirable ethnic groups means low status right off the bat, a risky move for any hot girl to make.

So chase or anyone on this board that is a senior and knowledgeable member, I want to know what, in today's world what all that is going on, guys from undesirable ethnic groups (which would be brown guys now) that have aspirations of being playboys and having tremendous success in the game can do to succeed.
Kenshin


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: Chase, what can guys in the west from undesirable ethnic groups do to succee

Postby Chase » Thu May 04, 2017 1:32 pm

Merged with the master thread on this topic, Kenshin.

I realize there is now this new wrinkle of "lame refugees are giving brown guys a bad name" bit. Yes, that will make it somewhat harder, although perhaps not as fast as you'd think (I still see loads of Scandinavian men complaining that their women want brown guys way more than Scandinavian guys).

Regardless, even if it reached the point where [pick any race] guys were being chased down the streets with fire and pitchforks, the answer would STILL be the same as it is in Post #1 of this thread.

If it's been a while since you read it, here's a link back to Post #1:

The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Chase
Chase

User avatar

Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:46 am
Location: America, Asia, Europe, and Beyond

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Altair » Thu May 04, 2017 6:48 pm

Chase, when you say brown, are you sure these guys didn't mean black guys? I know a lot of people use brown and black interchangeably but IMO, there is a big difference between a man looking black versus Arab. I know that black guys do fine in Europe but have heard a shit load of mixed things about "brown" guys. This was about Germany and not Scandinavia though so there's that.
Altair


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Grand Pooba » Thu May 04, 2017 7:05 pm

Just two weekends ago I slayed the newest girl that I am now dating - a blond haired blue eyed Polish girl whom I met at a weekend class, we met on Saturday and went home together on Sunday night. Gorgeous woman, very sexual, and got lots of awesome looks walking down the street on our way home. I'm a brown guy, look very middle eastern.
Grand Pooba

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:44 pm
Location: Northeast USA

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Altair » Thu May 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Grand Pooba wrote:Just two weekends ago I slayed the newest girl that I am now dating - a blond haired blue eyed Polish girl whom I met at a weekend class, we met on Saturday and went home together on Sunday night. Gorgeous woman, very sexual, and got lots of awesome looks walking down the street on our way home. I'm a brown guy, look very middle eastern.


I hate to be THAT guy but Polish and Slavic girl are known for loving swarthy guys, the darker skinned Spaniards as well as Arab and Indian men do well there. How have you done with Scandinavian women and more "American" blonde party girls in the past? I ask because you're like brown jesus on this forum dude. Think that you can make a killing off of teaching brown guys some game because it seems like you're one of the very few doing well out there compared to the countless Arab and Indian whinings I've seen both in real life and online.

Keep it up and keep being you, it's always good to see a brown guy doing well even though you're Indian but I've seen people mix Indians and darker Arabs up a lot.
Altair


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Chase » Fri May 05, 2017 5:14 am

Altair wrote:Chase, when you say brown, are you sure these guys didn't mean black guys? I know a lot of people use brown and black interchangeably but IMO, there is a big difference between a man looking black versus Arab. I know that black guys do fine in Europe but have heard a shit load of mixed things about "brown" guys. This was about Germany and not Scandinavia though so there's that.


This was Norway in 2013:

Andreas believes that the Norwegian culture is being squeezed out.

“Nobody wants to be a Norwegian here. Norwegian is synonymous with weakness. This is a feeling that is also being conveyed by the teachers.


Andreas’ views on girls:

“There is one thing that annoys the hell out of me. They can start chasing Norwegian girls, but we cannot go after theirs. It’s something you learn early on. You just don’t go after a Pakistani girl, but Norwegian girls are available to immigrant boys. Norwegian girls prefer them. I don’t know why. I guess it must be that brown skin. That they are tough, that they have money despite not having jobs. They don’t see that they fight in packs, that they are cowards. I asked my best female friend if we could get romantically involved, and she told me that I have the right personality, but the problem was that I’m Norwegian. She wants to become involved with a foreigner.”

He believes that Oslo will eventually become Oslostan.

“It’s not going to happen straightaway, but it that’s the way its going. More and more Muslims arrive here from abroad, and many Norwegians convert. Personally I know of five converts. Here it’s all about Islam; Islam is strong, so why fight it?”


It's started to change there a bit, but still very favorable to Middle Eastern and African men.

Worth considering too that Norway is probably the most conservative / least brown-friendly Scandinavian country, from what I've heard. Read those comments above with that thought in mind.

Chase
Chase

User avatar

Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:46 am
Location: America, Asia, Europe, and Beyond

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Grand Pooba » Fri May 05, 2017 10:12 am

Altair wrote:I hate to be THAT guy but Polish and Slavic girl are known for loving swarthy guys, the darker skinned Spaniards as well as Arab and Indian men do well there. How have you done with Scandinavian women and more "American" blonde party girls in the past?


Haha, that might be true. I wouldn't know.

From brown guy to brown guy, you've gotta stop being super uber specific, especially starting out (see what i bolded). As you get more experienced with a certain group or culture of girls, THEN you can start being more picky about them. But....there's a whole process here. You've gotta get going first and start experiencing and dating/going on dates with the look you like. You've gotta develop your own niche character and lifestyle to match the women you want. You've gotta understand cultural distinction, because the key is to pace her reality. For example my favorite niche is Asian women, and while I like the Korean look the best my best girlfriends have been Cantonese, so I'm a stickler for those. However I've been getting with these girls for four years now and I understand the nuances with each group through a ton of experience, so I'm far pickier and more relatable to each type now. There are also nuances in aggression and arousal for each type of girl. I didn't know shit about it when i started out and lost a ton of opportunities, countless in fact.

One of my first girls early into GC was Danish, also blond and blue eyed, visiting town for a week. We had a good time. I've hooked up with American party girls, some long ago and a couple recently, but honestly this isn't my niche and I stay away from them for relationships, because I don't want to be involved with a party girl and the negatives that brings. They might be fun for ONS and FB but that's also not something i find super satisfying, though I still try when that itch comes. Now, I have dated a couple of awesome American girls (not the party girl type), my last truly monogamous girlfriend was brunette/dirty blond, a massage therapist, didn't party, was extremely fit, and ran her own businesses.

Fun girl.

I've been developing my own character as "sophisticated bad boy," intelligent, adventurous, artsy, and sociable, with a very subtle edge. This attracts the kinds of girls i like - smart fiesty Asian girls who are very intelligent, have awesome jobs, are ambitious, and like some adventure and culture.
Grand Pooba

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:44 pm
Location: Northeast USA

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby The Armani Code » Fri May 05, 2017 9:29 pm

I've been wondering about this foreign blonde vs American blonde thing and I wonder if its some sort of a rite of passage in American culture for an ethnic group of men to be socially allowed to date hot blondes. Like I have seen foreign blondes, especially Russian and Slavic women, that look good go for guys of various minority groups such as Arabs, Hispanics, and Asians.

Yet in California, it is borderline unheard of for an all American blonde bombshell to go for anything other than a white or black guy, like black guys are their only pick for going interracial and all other minority groups are just not on the radar. Now we know that peers and social circles have a big say in how women date and what women date so I am thinking if it is something very deep in American culture that makes it socially unacceptable for the all American blonde girl to date minorities outside of black guys unless you have extreme circumstances like the guy being filthy rich (millionaire) or borderline celeb.

It's funny because I have seen Hispanic guys in California pull a brunette and more ethnic white girl but I have never seen a dark skinned latino with a hot blonde popular girl. Puzzles me too because we have a lot of wealthy Asian, Indian, and Persian men out here who love blondes but these blondes don't go for men of those races at all, we're not on their radar.

Given how these kinds of women care a lot about social trends, I wonder how much of it is like embedded in American culture, that in order for men of certain minority groups to get with these kinds of women, America has to accept them as "Americans" and the reason it is unheard of for an Indian guy to date hot blonde American girls is because no matter how much financial success Indians have here, how much they assimilate into this country, and what we contribute; we're considered as not "good enough" or "American enough" to date hot blondes.

It is something I think about, why it is unheard of to find Indian guys in the US who can pull the hot blonde American girl types. That and good news came, I am leaving the piece of shit Bay Area.
The Armani Code


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:09 pm

Re: White girls

Postby The Armani Code » Fri May 05, 2017 10:08 pm

Blackbolt: Most of us are not in college and rushing a fraternity is not an easy 1 2 3 process, it comes down to the school itself, how accepting the frats are of minorities, and a lot of top frats at most party schools tend to dislike having too much diversity. As for high status in the real world, easier said than done bro, a lot of us have full time careers we have to attend to and that can cause us working long hours. Online dating and cold approach are generally our go to options.

I have noticed a strange trend to where white girls who are in diverse areas and cities are even more loyal to white men than their sisters in super white areas. Here in Northern California, white women might mix it up with black guys but they hate all other minority groups and it is quite rare to see one with a Mexican, Asian, or Indian guy despite men of all races being numerous and around whites a lot.

Recently I've got Tinder Plus and I notice that here in Northern California, I mostly match with ethnic women and rarely match with white women. As soon as I played around with more whiter parts of the country, I was getting more matches that were white girls.

I notice in big diverse cities, it is an issue or somewhat considered lower class for white women to go for minorities unless the white girl is the hipster blogger feminista type. You don't see hot blondes in big cities going for guys of minority groups all that often unless we're talking black guys. Here in the Bay, it is unheard of for hot blondes or just popular white women in general to go for Asian or Indian men despite men of both races here being financially well off and well established in their careers.

There is something to it where white women in big cities of the US seem to have a god complex, I've noticed this in both LA and San Fran, never really been to NYC to observe it.

Maybe they see so many foreign minorities who are lower class and automatically see themselves as better than anyone with brown skin and ethnic features.
The Armani Code


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:09 pm

Re: White girls

Postby Hector Papi Castillo » Sat May 06, 2017 6:42 am

Image
Come with me and I'll teach you to speak your desires; she will listen, she will submit, and then she will be yours.
Hector Papi Castillo

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:05 am

Re: White girls

Postby avgs30 » Sun May 07, 2017 4:45 am

Great responses guys - I really appreciate all of your thoughts and feedback even if I don't fully agree with you or see things from your perspective. I try to be as objective as possible and I'm not "bitching" as some people like to call it. They are stuck up and have the most attitude of any race I interact with.

Glad I could start a thread on some of the high level abstract, esoteric topics.

It's just how mainstream media portrays minorities and white girls seem to eat it all up, they don't encounter them anywhere else I guess and make assumptions based on the caricatures they see in movies and tv.

I remember when I was in college 5+ years ago, an Asian friend of mine would get furious when he saw asians shown on tv or movies as nerdy or being emasculated over and over again in American society while hot Asian girls are constantly shown next to white guys. I used to think he was crazy but it makes sense.Things are slowly changing.

It's very ironic how the stuck up white girls have the least evolved mindset when compared to Euro white girls. A black Hispanic friend of mine who lived in Sweden for a few months loves white girls and tells me about how much cooler girls there are than in New York. I can definitely see that.

Here's a couple thoughts, nothing personal, I either disagree or agree with you.

IMO, Altair and Armanicode have the best, most thorough, cultured answers with the best perspective. Great stuff guys.

@Bboy100: What you're saying makes complete sense. The sociology and economics are good ways to look at it. If you're "higher value," you can "charge more" so to speak. I get stuck up from the attitude and even sometimes mild hostility which you probably never encounter.

@NealIRC: I've seen a ton of Hispanic guys that look white but not guys like you who are white but look a little Hispanic haha. If you could post a picture, I'm really curious to see what you look like.

@Armanicode: Good to see a west coast perspective. Everything you're saying and why makes sense.

@Lotus: If I say a white girl is stuck up I can actually provide empirical evidence of this - dating apps, in person, etc. This doesn't make me stuck up, it's an objective observation. They have an unnecessary attitude in general compared to other races and I literally leave mid sentence if I encounter this. Just want to figure out why. Can't deal with that crap.

@Anatman: Isn't it ironic that the "tribal elder" has nothing but a lame meme to contribute to this.Especially after the high level stuff Altair, Armanicode and others had to say. I expected more from an "elder" smh.
avgs30


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:33 pm

Re: White girls

Postby Hector Papi Castillo » Sun May 07, 2017 5:01 am

1. You haven't been here long, have you? This topic has been beat to death and is settled by those who choose to look at reality. Race plays a small part, but is negligible once you normalize yourself within a society and learn its basic social mores, then once you work on becoming sexy. I have a Vietnamese client with Asperger's who lost his virginity not so long ago, and has been getting a steady stream of numbers/dates since then. Oh and he's in California. Makes you wonder what's possible when you listen to someone who knows what they're talking about. And that's not counting the plenty of other black, Asian, and Hispanic guys (like me) who fuck white chicks all the damn time. I lived in California for a year, so anyone here complaining about California can go drink bleach.

2. You don't understand how power/social dynamics work, do you? Of course not, otherwise you would have understood my meme and you wouldn't be engaging in this debate.

Here, let's cut through the bullshit: Post a picture of yourself and a video of you approaching. I can almost guarantee you have the most awkward body language, a very poor understanding of fashion, and stutter like a half-wit while talking to any woman. But you won't post it, because anything considered empirical is out of your range of your exploration, because it threatens your pseudo-intellectual discussions with guys like Altair and the rest. They don't know shit about shit. Just because you write up a paragraph and use big words, doesn't' mean you know what you're talking about. This isn't literary criticism - you actually need to show that you know what you're talking about by going out and getting laid. Post like twenty or thirty LRs (we can tell what's fake and what's not) and then maybe I'll listen to what you're talking about, because the evidence of my experience and guys with 500 and 1000 lays is that you're full of shit (one friend with 500 lays is Hispanic, the other 500 lay count guy is black, and the 1,000 lay count guy is black, too). Oh and yes, this is a topic with which I can ad hominem you all day and say "you don't get pussy, so shut up" because that's the topic - getting pussy.

EDIT: stop acting like your observations are scientific. If you act like a weak, needy pussy, women are going to be stuckup, because that's how they fend off losers. They don't owe you anything. Act cool and smooth and you'll see your "scientific" experiments change, because you're failing to understand the difference between dependent and independent variables. Are there bitchy women in the world? Yeah, tons, but it's not because they're white.

Hector
Come with me and I'll teach you to speak your desires; she will listen, she will submit, and then she will be yours.
Hector Papi Castillo

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:05 am

Re: White girls

Postby avgs30 » Sun May 07, 2017 5:28 am

Wow did I get you to respond fast. Someone got butt hurt in a hurry. I guess what I said was really offensive. If you think I use big words then you need to go back to school. I could really use some words that would have your head spinning.

I'm flattered that you're so insecure that you felt the need to respond with such a long post immediately. Am I wrong to think that a "tribal elder" might share some of the earth shattering stuff you just had to say in an initial post? I guess a meme will do.

Yes, I haven't posted much on this particular community so maybe that meme seems a little random.

African Americans and Hispanics are not minorities. Go to any city in the country.

There are the crazy ones who are actually looking for 500-1000. You have way too much time one your hands and seems a little excessive. There is a middle ground that exists.

Sorry I hurt your feelings so badly and brought out the not so friendly side of you by calling you out for contributing memes if you were full of such valuable nuggets. Even two lines would have sufficed, I wouldn't have said anything.

Cheers
avgs30


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:33 pm

Re: White girls

Postby Hector Papi Castillo » Sun May 07, 2017 7:12 am

Bahhaa, you ask for a response and you got one. Now you're trying to pull the "lol just trolling you" move? You didn't respond to anything I just said. "I'm just going to make him look like a try-hard now that he posted something legitimate." You contradict yourself like 3 times in your post. You resurface the "you just posted a meme" accusation, which is literally "You didn't respond legitimately the first time," and then you backtrack and trying to say I'm a mad mad try hard. Don't fight on two contradictory fronts; it doesn't work. Good try, you lose.

As for being butt-hurt, it's a side-note, considering you didn't respond to anything I said except for "hispanics and black aren't minorities," which doesn't make any goddamn sense quantitatively. Also you lose again with the butthurt, since you started a thread whining about women rejecting you. The butt-plug is in you, my friend.

Bye bye. Have fun getting rejected.

Hector
Come with me and I'll teach you to speak your desires; she will listen, she will submit, and then she will be yours.
Hector Papi Castillo

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:05 am

Re: White girls

Postby Altair » Sun May 07, 2017 9:24 am

Anatman is kind of on a massive ego trip and he attacked me out of the blue, he is trying to sell his products so he has to try and take the whole "buy my shit and I will change your life in 5 minutes mindset". To him, you should be getting hot white girls as an Arab in KKK-land, just understand why he is taking the tone he is.

To anyone who doubts the "pesudo-intellectual" discussions on this thread, I ask you do this, just look around. Outside of black guys, you don't see too many minorities with hot white girls at all. I went to a racially diverse college and now live in a racially diverse city, it is quite rare for me to see a non-black minority with a hot white girl while I see white guys with hot girls of other races all the time and occasionally black guys with hot white girls. We have a sizable Hispanic and Asian population, it is quite rare for me to see men of those races with hot white girls although with Hispanics it happens if the guy looks white himself.

Point being, it is rare as hell to see an ethnic guy with a hot white girl.

So I don't know where these mystical ethnic men getting hot white girls that Anatman knows are, I am not saying it is impossible but it does rely a lot on location and they sure as hell are far from common.

I'll start to believe him more if he starts posting pics of Tinder convos and some pics of him or his ethnic friends with cute white girls, then we should all shut up and listen, until then a lot of "pseudo-intellectual" stuff on this thread is reality.

I will clear up what I have said, if you are aiming for the stereotypical "white girl" as an ethnic guy, you better bring a lot to the table to have a chance. You can get some of the poor ones, socially outcast ones who are part of alternate scenes (goth, etc.), and ones who don't fit the stereotypical white girl archetype.
Altair


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Altair » Sun May 07, 2017 9:34 am

Chase,

I know in your blonde bombshells thread you talked about "social circle" and status. While I get this in a high school and college context, I am wondering about this in the adult world context. I know the go to jobs you said were bartender at a nightclub or popular bar, been trying to get this gig on the side (work full time) but so far have not been having as much luck getting a chance there.

These kinds of women do have large social circles but once again, I feel lost in regards to what sort of social game to play to get them. I know I won't be matching with them on Tinder or Bumble and cold approaching is another option but I'd like to know how to incorporate social circle game here.

@Grand Pooba

Advice taken man, I am happy for you but my aim is to get the blonde party girl types and be a part of their world. Trying to figure out the steps and slowly build to be that kind of a guy man but I do feel kinda lost.
Altair


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Re: White girls

Postby Hector Papi Castillo » Sun May 07, 2017 10:10 am

Image
Come with me and I'll teach you to speak your desires; she will listen, she will submit, and then she will be yours.
Hector Papi Castillo

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:05 am

Re: White girls

Postby Altair » Sun May 07, 2017 11:39 am

Altair wrote:
I'll start to believe him more if he starts posting pics of Tinder convos and some pics of him or his ethnic friends with cute white girls, then we should all shut up and listen, until then a lot of "pseudo-intellectual" stuff on this thread is reality.


Offer still stands.
Altair


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Re: White girls

Postby Smurf » Sun May 07, 2017 11:46 am

*Pushes up glasses in my computer chair* Ahem, I'd like to see evidence that I can do what everyone else can do. Unless it can be proven, I doubt the validity that I can be a boss pimp as well.

You're HERE, aren't you? You're alive, right? Why do you need someone to tell you that yes, you can talk to a girl, yes, you have the ability to take her home, no, it doesn't matter that you're not 6'5" and jacked, yes, its okay that you're insecure and relatable.

Did Atilla need permission? Did Christopher Columbus need permission to steal shit? Did Romulus and Remus need to sign a waiver or contract to start Rome? NO. THEY DIDN'T. I understand social pressure plays a part, but its in your head! Its as real as Charlie the Unicorn and Candy Mountain. You just have to roll your sleeves up and work to figure that out. You don't need to ask anyone anything, nor do they really owe you an explanation of "how it all works", you have to work on yourself to essentially find out you didn't really need to work on yourself at all, you just needed to let yourself do what you've always had the right to do anyways.

This horse died years ago, can we let it pass on in peace?

Jake.
"You are not a Knight, why you savin' all the Maidens?" -Nacho Picasso.
Erasing myself and creating my image anew.
Smurf

User avatar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Re: White girls

Postby Bboy100 » Sun May 07, 2017 2:58 pm

I get stuck up from the attitude and even sometimes mild hostility which you probably never encounter.
You misinterpreted my most. First of all, I want to clarify...I don't think race should stop you from getting the kind of girls you want. Yes, it makes it more difficult. Not it doesn't make it impossible. I have several Asian friends who do very well with white girls. But they're all very "Americanized". That is...they have the same cultural values, attitudes, fundamentals etc. as American guys. I have a female friend who date EXCLUSIVELY black guys. I've known her for three years and I've never seen her with someone of any other race.

If you fit the stereotypical Asian...then yeah....you'll have trouble with American girls. Asian culture is just not attractive to them. But white guys who act like Asians won't do much better. So really, race isn't what makes or breaks you. It's your behavior.

I guess race can stop you in some places. Like maybe the deep South or other areas wherein racism is a big part of their culture (in which case you should move the fuck out of there). But outside of that, you can be successful. Complaining about race is like complaining about being short. Yeah, it sucks, and it will make things more difficult. But you can overcome it if you have other things going for you. Also, all the "hot Asian girls" you see with white guys are usually Americanized as well.

As for women never being stuck up to me & other white people? C'mon that's ridiculous.

First of all, I put "stuck up" in quotation marks for a reason. They're not actually being stuck up. Its just their way of rejecting men they don't like. Because there are a lot of guys who can't get the hint when they're more subtle and polite (btw, a lot of the time, these are minorities who come from hypermasculine cultures who think they're entitled to women or think women will respond well to overaggressive behavior. That or they're just get straight up angry/butthurt about the rejection. This is not racism. I personally have nothing against minorities. These are just observations I've made). So really, they're probably nice/chill girls. The attitude they're giving you is just a defense mechanism.

Second...yes, I get the same response ALL THE TIME. This isn't about race. It's just the nature of game. You'll get the cold shoulder every once in a while no matter who you are. It's nbd. What I was saying in my original post is that on average, white women will give it to you more often because they're considered higher value. But that applies to everyone, not just minorities. Also, it still mostly depends on the girl, how desirable she is as an individual, her personality, her upbringing, where you're meeting her etc. Race is very low priority in terms of consideration for how likely this is to happen to you.

If this is happening to you A LOT, its because you're still not very attractive, not because of your race. Back when I started, I couldn't even get a conversation going with any girls (minorities and white alike) because they all gave me this response. As my game improved, I gradually started getting it less and less.
Character is Destiny. - Heraclitus
Bboy100

User avatar

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:23 pm
Location: The Milky Way Galaxy

Re: White girls

Postby Hector Papi Castillo » Sun May 07, 2017 4:20 pm

Altair,

Nice try at the low effort call out, but I don't owe you anything. It's like Bernie Sanders complaining that Donald Trump won't debate him. Why would The Don debate a loser cuck? But you're not even on a senatorial level. You quite literally have no pull whatsoever in this community. The only reason I flame kids like you, Armani and this AVGS kid is to make sure that other scrubs think twice before shit-posting and poisoning this community with bullshit.

You and I both know that you sent me a private message asking me for help, even after all of our "quarrels," if you could call them that, and I offered to help you, because I'm a nice guy, but all you did was sandbag me with "I can't, I have to worry about work, blablabla." So you obviously don't think I'm a fraud and Chase wouldn't hire me if I wasn't a fraud. Are you calling Chase a fraud, too?

You don't want help, Altair, you want to bitch. Go back to PUA-Hate (or I think it's called SlutHate now) where your theories are accepted. You're not wanted here, despite how much we've tried to help you. Keep this up and I can almost guarantee a ban is in your immediate future.

Hector
Come with me and I'll teach you to speak your desires; she will listen, she will submit, and then she will be yours.
Hector Papi Castillo

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:05 am

Re: White girls

Postby The Armani Code » Sun May 07, 2017 4:30 pm

Jake D. wrote:Did Atilla need permission?

Jake.


No, he went around raping women, I don't recommend doing that in this day and age and I am sure most on this forum would agree with me, I hope!

Anatman has acted very classless and thrown his weight around on this thread, attacking OP, me, and Altair, he is way in over his head and guys on the level of Chase and Franco would never act like this. Bboy is the only person on here who has had a sense of decency on here, attacking the point and not the person.

I won't bother to debate with Anatman or get into a war of words with him but to anyone that is impartial in this, I say go outside. Go outside and observe, see how many cute white girls you see with ethnic guys. I live in San Francisco and it's quite rare to see good looking white women here with anything other than white or black guys.

Irony is that I actually hope I am wrong while Anatman and Bboy are right, so please for my own sake, prove me the fuck wrong and please prove Anatman and Bboy right. I want to be wrong Anatman, I want to be the one who is "poisoning this community with bullshit" but quite frankly I don't see how I am wrong at least in regards to San Francisco.
The Armani Code


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:09 pm

Re: White girls

Postby Smurf » Sun May 07, 2017 4:48 pm

I'm clearly not advocating going around and raping women. I'm getting at the lack of individual motivation to see what's out there for yourself. Kings and adventurers didn't need someone to come before them and tell them what's possible. They went out and found it for themselves. Just because you see negative influence from media doesn't mean it has to be true for you. The world is what you make it and if you want to make it a racist place and nitpick what people say to fit your negative world view then so be it, I'll be over here.

Jake.
"You are not a Knight, why you savin' all the Maidens?" -Nacho Picasso.
Erasing myself and creating my image anew.
Smurf

User avatar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Re: White girls

Postby Bboy100 » Sun May 07, 2017 4:52 pm

but quite frankly I don't see how I am wrong at least in regards to San Francisco.
Welp. I'm throwing in the towel when it comes to this type of thread. It's become clear to me that when people post this type of shit, its not to actually get legit answers nor to have productive discussions. Its just to find others who will feed into their victim mentality.

The pattern is always thus:

Question about how to overcome problems regarding dating when as a minority--> Tons of answers --->Disregard all answers and bitch some more

Like...I would understand if you disagreed and wanted to challenge some of the things we've said by giving cogent objections. But that doesn't happen. The advice we give usually just falls on deaf ears. Or at best we get a "nah, you're wrong" with no reasoning to support why.

So, looks like there's nothing I can say or do to help.I guess you guys can just sit here circle jerking & having a pity party about how bad it is being Black/Asian/whatever minority you are until Franco or Chase locks the thread. Enjoy.
Character is Destiny. - Heraclitus
Bboy100

User avatar

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:23 pm
Location: The Milky Way Galaxy

Re: White girls

Postby Altair » Sun May 07, 2017 5:15 pm

Hector has decided to somehow single me out as someone who doesn't take action and just whines all day, this thread and my tinder thread are evidence to the contrary:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16215

As for the theme of the thread, the day I head out and see a lot of brown guys with cute white girls is the day my impression will change. For now all I can say is that it is definitely quite the uphill battle if you're a brown guy trying to get with hot blondes but the way I see it looking back at it, my life has been an uphill battle so I'll just have to fight this one. What can I say, it's normal and comfortable to whine about some unfortunate facts of reality but tough as hell to actually fight against the grain, accepting harsh truths about life sucks!

Maybe I'll be that one lone brown guy in the crowd with a hot blonde by his arms.
Altair


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Re: White girls

Postby Proactivity » Sun May 07, 2017 8:19 pm

Now I can relate to where Hector and Bboy are finally coming from, this shit is getting irritating and I regret even commenting on it but I will add my closing thoughts. It keeps going in circles so here it is.

I have been very sympathetic to this as a white guy from a poor family so I will add in a simple plan to all guys who want hot white girls, this works for white guys too because quite frankly, average white guys aren't getting hot blondes.

1. Raise your value through the fucking roof. Hit the gym, get ripped, look handsome, wear the best clothes, get a decent paying or at least fun job, and tighten up those social skills. Lightly goes off of what Black Bolt said, bonus points if you end up a celeb.

2. Move to the whitest cities possible which aren't horribly backwards, some good ones are Madison and Portland, in fact take Chase's advice and move to a Scandinavian country if you can, though with the refugee situation I don't know if brown guys should follow this advice. Don't complain about how tough it is to get white girls in San Francisco or Phoenix where there are hardly that many white women around and the ones around are likely fed up with the countless irritating immigrants who hit on them with poor game.

3. Get white hobbies, make a ton of white friends, learn to get along with white guys instead of being like those angry refugees in Europe feeling entitled to white pussy while hating western culture, and pick up some parts of white culture.

4. Approach a ton of hot white girls (at least a 100) of your type, go for them exclusively on online dating, and bring your A game every single time. Look your best, have the best online dating photos, and tighten up that game.

5. Just to be on the safe side, build some status so you can leverage social circle game to your advantage too. Nightlife is a great start, be that guy who tips the bartenders well and is a regular at a nice bar or club, don't be cheap!

6. Read this article, read it again, and read it 5 more times just to be on the safe side.

https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-h ... bombshells
Proactivity


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:02 am

Re: White girls

Postby headsup38 » Mon May 08, 2017 1:37 pm

I'm new to the boards and cannot offer much more than has already been said. I'm one of those guys mentioned above who has had white girlfriends(even blondes) despite not looking white due to not acting like a stereotype.

I used to work with a Cambodian guy that told me he wanted a white girlfriend as he puts them "on a pedestal and worships them as the angels that they are" but wasn't having much success with it. He was a big Street Fighter II fan and had a number of the characters tattooed on his body. This is a guy that is clearly not playing to the right market.

Identifying what you need to know culturally about whites and any qualities that white girls may be attracted to should be your first step. In white suburbia where I draw many of my suitors I can often tell a guy(white or not) that doesn't have much experience with relationships when he has no knowledge of the sitcom Sex and the City. Every dude I know that has been in one knows in principle who the characters are and what they represent. It's a show I recommend watching a couple episodes to get a feel of what's it about. Yet too much of it can negatively affect your passion for women so be forewarned.
headsup38


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 9:24 pm

Re: White girls

Postby andersen09 » Mon May 08, 2017 6:07 pm

I don't even know why this board exists. Women are the same. Mainstream says white women are to be on a pedastals so every fuckboy believes unconsciously 'Oh yes, let's put these women on pedastal', and because they treat them as such, white women feel entitled.

That's the 90% of the population.

ALL women are the same. NO MATTER what color. If YOU put them on a pedastal, you're a cuck. I'm Asian and fuck white women if I find em attractive.
Instead of judging women by superficial standards such as race, height, learn to hold a standard off of intangible characteristics.

At the end of the day, no matter how much MAINSTREAM says white men are the superior race or white women are the superior race, it's only in the heads of people who watch main stream and believe the message they're told to believe.

Go out to the real world and get yourself involved in CULTURE of 'White people' and how they interact. Learn the REAL reasons why they only date white men. And I'll tell you right now, it's not cause they're white, it's more like 'white men' feel more confident because they are treated by the fuckboys as someone to be treated as high and almighty, which the women find attractive.

Instead of being insecure about your race and culture, learn to study and be proud of whatever culture you bring to the U.S and also be open minded to the culture of 'FRAT' if you're in college, or whatever culture these white women get involved in.
[url]Andersen's Journal W/ Pictures viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16241[/url]
andersen09

User avatar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Chase » Tue May 09, 2017 9:29 am

Altair and Armani Code, here's your problem. (this isn't aimed at avgs30, who so far as I can tell has only asked about this once. But avgs, if you're only on here occasionally, which it looks like you likely are... we have a collection of 5 or 6 guys who ask about this same topic over and over and over and over and never listen to any of the advice, from me or anyone else. This post is for them)

You could move somewhere blondes love brown guys. But you don't. I don't care what your excuses are. You could run away from home or drop out of college and go to these places if they are THAT important to you. You COULD, but you aren't. You choose (of your own free will) not to.

You could do what I outlined for you in Post #1 of this thread, and hot blondes would date you. You COULD, but you choose not to. You say it is "too hard" or "I can't believe it would work." You choose (of your own free will) not to.

Because you will not move somewhere these girls love guys like you, and because you are unwilling to put the work in to get them, you WILL NOT GET THEM. Under any circumstance. These women are CLOSED to you. Forget them. You have rejected them, by renouncing the paths you would have to take to get them. That is your choice, and you have nobody to blame for it. Not Chase, not Franco, not Hector or Estate or Bboy or anyone else on this thread; not blonde girls, not the guys who date them. You have your paths; we've laid them alllll out for you. You CHOOSE not to take them.

Now, there is a third option. That is to date girls who are NOT blonde. This could be brunettes. It could be redheads. It could be black girls, Latin girls, Asian girls, Eskimo girls. Heck... you could even date... other BROWN girls! (I know, the horror, right? Brown girls... -shiver-) And if a girl having bleached blonde hair is THAT important to you, you could just get a girlfriend of ANY type... then have her bleach her hair. But you don't do this, because you don't "want" those types of girls.

    "Daaaddy! I want a new Ferrari!"

    "Sorry honey. We can only afford cars $60,000 and under for your birthday."

    "But DADDY. I don't WANT any of those cars. I want a Ferrari!"

    "Then you are going to have to go get a job and work for it like anyone else, Honey."

    "But Daddy :( I can't do that. It's too hard. Please, how do I get a Ferrari?"

    "I don't know honey. You don't want the cars we can afford, and you aren't willing to put the work in. Maybe a used one?"

    "I don't WANT a used Ferrari, Daddy! I want NEW!"

    "Well we do not have the funds for it, Honey."

    "Daddy, I cannot BELIEVE it! It's so unFAIR!"

This is not to say bottle blondes are Ferraris (they certainly are not for me. More like Toyota Camrys if you ask me). However, for YOU gents, they are clearly the Ferraris of your dating worlds.

Everyone on this board is tired of it. You reject ALL your options, ignore ALL our advice, and mope and complain to no end about not being able to get the girls you want, without taking any real steps to remedy your situations.

You want what you want, and you don't want to have to work or change to get it.

Get with the program. Either start doing what guys on this board tell you to do. Or STOP asking about this stuff. I think we're all over it. You seemingly have no genuine will or intentions to improve.

From what I can tell, I think what you really want is for Magic Chase to be like, "Ah yes, Altair / Armani Code. I see it now. You want BLONDE girls! Okay. Let me wave my -magic wand- (it's actually my penis) and... voila! Now every blonde white girl realizes how ASTONISHINGLY ATTRACTIVE you are and cannot wait to fellate you!"

No, sorry dudes. Only three options:

  • Move
  • Follow our advice
  • Date some other kind of girl

That's really it.

Well, I guess there's also "get filthy rich." Or maaaaybe "get super jacked." Or "get famous." So I guess add those three.

Those are your six options. Move, follow our advice, go for some other kind of girl, get rich, get ripped, and/or get famous.

Take your pick. Or drop the topic.

I don't want to see another brown guys / white girls thread on Girls Chase the rest of 2017 (that isn't in this post). Next person who starts one anywhere other than this thread gets insta-banned for 30 days.

Chase
Chase

User avatar

Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:46 am
Location: America, Asia, Europe, and Beyond

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Altair » Wed May 10, 2017 10:04 pm

Chase dude I completely understand your frustration which is why I started my new journey thread where I am doing approaches every week.

As for moving dude, I have moved from a backwater town to a nicer big city full of cool people so I am making progress there, it isn't exactly NYC but isn't a backwater shithole either. I am going to develop myself here as I am on my own and my life is getting better in so many regards. Chase, the best part is that I find the girls here way more approachable than girls in the college town I was in or girls in the backwater town I grew up in.

By doing approaches, I am also realizing how much my tastes in women are opening up. Earlier this week I saw this cute brunette with an athletic body covered in sweat and she had a nice tan, I just felt like carrying her to my crib and making out with her as well as pleasuring her, so there's that and I am getting into redheads too. While I would ideally love to fuck some blonde bombshells, not fucking one isn't going to kill me either. I am serious about turning my life around in this regard Chase, been a whiner for far too long for me to stay a whiner.

I am not even going to bother talking about why my limiting beliefs were there in the first place as I am trying to better my life every day. I've been lifting (not for blondes though lol) and I have been doing approaches every week. Thank you for letting even this thread stay up, it is truly a testament of your patience man.

While I have posted this Chase, I just want to make one slight comment, maybe I didn't pick up on it soon enough or didn't read it on this thread and if it has been mentioned I will go back and look. This is more looking years ahead but are there really cities in the USA where a brown guy with tight fundamentals can somewhat regularly pull the hot blonde girl types?

I guess this all comes back to what Grand Pooba and Richard tried to preach to me but as cool and fun as I find my current city to be, the fact of the matter is I just don't see brown guys of any kind dating hot blondes and I am kinda letting what's out there in society to an extent impact my inner game. What's funny is that doing approaches I have found some hot blondes being nice to me instead of icy cold like the ones I knew in college were so it's a slight progress but unless I've slept with her, it doesn't really count in my book.
Altair


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Franco » Thu May 11, 2017 1:20 pm

Altair,

What's funny is that doing approaches I have found some hot blondes being nice to me instead of icy cold like the ones I knew in college were so it's a slight progress but unless I've slept with her, it doesn't really count in my book.


It's baby steps!

It first starts with "well I talked to one blonde bombshell and she seemed really into me, but I didn't get her number." Then you improve your game for a few months and it becomes, "I talked to one blonde bombshell and she seemed really into me, and I grabbed her number! But I didn't get a date." Then some more improvement and it's, "I got her number and took her out on a date! I couldn't get her home though." etc. etc.

Just remember this is a (long) process of learning. The more experience you get, the faster you learn. So keep taking a crack at it (and by "it" I mean all girls you find decently attractive -- not just the blonde ones) so that you can improve your experience and get better. The best stuff comes at the end of the journey.

- Franco
Franco

User avatar

Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3592
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:25 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Altair » Thu May 11, 2017 10:59 pm

Thanks Franco.

With my world experience right now, it seems like if I do get to the point where I am regularly pulling hot blondes, I might end up being one of the very few brown guys to do so. Go out a lot and it kinda fucks with my game to see these chicks with the same type of dude, which is why I understand what Chase says when he says move but I just wonder where to in the US for future references.

I see my stay in my current city as a building experience to better myself, be more confident, grow, and then the next big city I move to I am coming in as the best version of myself but I would ideally like to move to a city where a cool brown guy with tight fundamentals has a high ceiling, meaning he can date hot blondes.
Altair


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby The Armani Code » Fri May 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Seeing what's out there is kinda what's been killing me too. I live in San Francisco and Indian men do well for themselves here in regards to career, finances, and socioeconomically in general. Silicon Valley has a significant presence of Indian men and Indians generally live in the wealthy parts of the state as well. Despite all of this I have never seen Indian guys pull hot blondes in this area and it significantly fucks with my inner game, not sure if anyone can relate in that way.

It's not like playing a sport or music either because those require talent, dating is just so subjective. I've seen loser white guys with nothing going for them in life pull hot blondes while Indian guys could not.

It drives me insane, it's like, what the fuck is happening. I just wish I could meet that one Indian guy out there who is pulling hot blondes on the regular but I wonder if that is a fictional character. It has significantly fucked with my inner game and I do not know a way out of this trap.

I know my ethnicity is something women will always notice about me no matter how I act or what I do so just to meet and learn from a cool Indian guy means so much to me but it's like there are literally zero who have managed to pull off the feat of pulling hot blondes.

Like there is some invisible force in American society that keeps the two groups separate from each other and it has driven me to frustration, anger, and bitterness.
The Armani Code


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:09 pm

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Bboy100 » Sun May 14, 2017 3:44 pm

I've seen loser white guys with nothing going for them in life pull hot blondes while Indian guys could not.
Obviously, they have something going for them. You're just not perceptive enough to figure out what that is. If they had nothing going for them, no girl with even a modicum of attractiveness would go for them...

I just wish I could meet that one Indian guy out there who is pulling hot blondes on the regular but I wonder if that is a fictional character. It has significantly fucked with my inner game and I do not know a way out of this trap.
https://www.facebook.com/SeattleFitnessModel/
This is my friend Saleem. He's now Mr. Washington and is in the running for Mr. United States. I've personally known him for a few years now. And let me tell you...he's the best guy I know with women hands down. And guess what....HE'S BROWN. He pulls "hot blondes" (and almost every other women out there) on the reg. More than any white guy I've personally met. And now that he's become Mr. Washington, he's got random girls (including "hot blondes") PMing him on the daily for no strings attached sex.

TO BE CLEAR...his success with women came before he got semi-famous. He had been with well over 100 women before then.

There. Now all your excuses are gone.

The last thing I want to add is this...the reason you see no brown guys with white women is because most brown guys are like you...awkward, weird, and very socially uncelebrated. They live by their own cultural standards. And that's fine. Objectively speaking, that's not a bad thing. But if you want blondes, you need to become American. Because they're American. Most Indian men don't have the need nor desire to do this. So understand that the fact that you don't see many Indian men successful with white women doesn't mean they can't be. Its just that they're either like you (victim mentality/don't understand how to become attractive to them), or they just don't want to (because they're okay with or even prefer brown women).
Character is Destiny. - Heraclitus
Bboy100

User avatar

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:23 pm
Location: The Milky Way Galaxy

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Proactivity » Sun May 14, 2017 5:20 pm

To comment about the "loser" white guys you might see with hot blondes, they might be drug dealers, bartenders, bar owners, or guys who found in a niche in some sort of a scene. When I was living in the midwest, you would see overweight dudes wearing baseball caps with hot blondes and the vast majority of these guys had some sort of a niche or "in" with these sorts of women. You saw this being the case with rednecks too, a lot of them were fat and not even all that attractive but they pulled these women through some sort of minor status game.
Proactivity


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:02 am

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Truthtomasses » Thu May 18, 2017 7:13 pm

Something of note I want to add about the blonde bombshell types that seem to be the buzz on this thread.

I've seen a particular kind of guy get them, even among white guys. I've seen educated and more docile white guys struggle with these kinds of women while a douchier Richie Incognito, Gronk, and Ryan Leaf type of guy gets them. It is almost a given that every hot blonde I've known has been with that kind of a guy, the massive ego, vulgar, and full of himself type of guy ready to put others in their place.

I think that is why black guys do better with hot blondes than any other minority group except for maybe latinos because they have that edge to them. Indian guys I've met were great people, educated, bright, but like their Asian brothers they were the afraid of confrontation and more of the obedient types who were afraid to pick a fight with anyone.

You look at a guy like a Cung Le who married a cute blonde, that is something that keeps coming up, these women go crazy for the macho man who is willing to put others in their place.

The issue with brown guys is they lack that macho edge and alpha male personality which is why it is indeed rare to see a brown guy with a hot blonde. I think Kumar from Harold and Kumar might be able to pull it off but most brown guys aren't like that.
Truthtomasses


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Fuck This » Thu May 18, 2017 7:41 pm

Image

Kwitcherbitchin.......
Fuck This


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby headsup38 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:35 am

Apparently landing the blonde bombshell is the epitome of dating/sexual greatness. I thought this thread was about hot girls(regardless of hair color). My bad.

Curiously with the focus on this thread is among all the women on the TV show The Hills, I was most attracted to Audrina Patridge--the only non-blonde of the group.
headsup38


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 9:24 pm

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Altair » Fri May 19, 2017 9:03 pm

headsup38 wrote:Apparently landing the blonde bombshell is the epitome of dating/sexual greatness. I thought this thread was about hot girls(regardless of hair color). My bad.

Curiously with the focus on this thread is among all the women on the TV show The Hills, I was most attracted to Audrina Patridge--the only non-blonde of the group.


It kinda was but the thing is, at least in American society, the toughest thing to do is to land a hot blonde as a minority of a not so popular minority group. A black or mixed race guy might not have problems but a darker skinned Arab guy will.

The thing is that hot blondes, as Chase's article about them said, are the most image conscious of all women and guys from certain ethnic groups (Middle Eastern guys with darker skin in particular) have a tough time with women worldwide. A black guy can hop over to Europe and be just fine but I'll have to suffer from barbaric brown refugees giving men of my ethnic appearance a bad name.

A white guy trying to land women of different races won't face the social barriers and stigma that a guy from a lower level minority group trying to land hot white girls will.

The reason there is so much talk about hot blondes is because they are generally the toughest kinds of women to land for guys of certain minority groups because these kinds of women tend to value society's opinion the most. Unfortunately, American society does not have a good view of the "brown" races right now which makes it tough for brown guys to land hot blondes.

As a brown guy trying to land these kinds of girls, I feel like I am fighting an uphill battle because American society puts intense pressure on these kinds of women to stay with white men and not go interracial with "foreigners". I've seen some cool Arab guys pull a redhead and occasionally a brunette, never known one in real life that managed to pull a girl with the looks of a Charlotte McKinney.
Altair


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Oh Pry » Fri May 26, 2017 9:48 pm

The OP is very informative and I would highly recommend ALL guys with a thing for hot blondes read Chase's article on blonde bombshells, that stuff is on point.

As an Indian guy myself who has had his share of problems with the type, something I am starting to realize is that a lot of us tend to take rejection more personally if it is from the kinds of women we like. I have faced rejections from women of all kinds but when it is from a blonde, I tend to take it more personally.

While I do feel that to a degree, racism in American society plays a big role in the whole hot blonde and Indian guy dynamic, I have to see the other side of it too and that is, there aren't that many Indian guys like say a Grand Pooba out there!

I guess in the end, all you can really do is read Chase's posts religiously, dude knows his shit and is the best in the game at this, and then go out there and apply this shit. Grow a thick skin, laugh rejections off, and keep on improving yourself. Be so good that they won't ignore you because I feel like an Indian guy with tight fundamentals and game can definitely get hot blondes though I have yet to see one really do it.

A week ago I went to a local bar during the day and this halfway drunk blonde milf with big titts struck up a convo with me, wasn't that interested but she literally walked over and put her arm around me, so I guess the impossible is doable. I've also gotten laid a few times and I believe I promised Hector and one other user a pic for proof so I will be sending that to them over PM on request over this weekend :)
Number of lays since joining GC: 93

Thank you Chase and Franco!
Oh Pry


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Re: The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Postby Truthtomasses » Mon May 29, 2017 3:24 am

One thing I will mention for safety's sake, the alt-right and white nationalism is most definitely on the rise and they put blonde women on a pedestal.

I am saying this and it doesn't apply to white guys on this forum for obvious reasons but white guys in general get very worked up when hot blondes go interracial. Black guys can get away with it because black guys are tough and no one really wants to mess with a black guy but even then, there is a shit load of envy and jealousy there. I know we don't want to talk about these issues too much so we won't get that much into them but my point is, be weary for safety's sake.

Don't go to a shithole state like Indiana and start gaming hot blondes as some foreign looking guy, best case scenario is a rejection but worst case scenario you have to fight for your life.

If I was a brown guy, I'd start taking up MMA and learning how to defend myself, hit the gym because with the way things are going in the US, expect to get into a fight once you start dating that hot blonde of your dream.

You could alternatively do what TwoRocky recommends, become a celebrity who is so rich and famous that none of this matters.
Truthtomasses


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Re: The main thing that gets me about being an Indian guy in the western world i

Postby The Armani Code » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:54 pm

Marcellus wrote:Why don't you become the first to do it? Why not become that Indian that people look up to?


you think it is mentally that easy?
The Armani Code


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:09 pm

Re: The main thing that gets me about being an Indian guy in the western world i

Postby Ambiance » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:19 pm

@theArmaniCode

There is no direct vendetta against Indian men. Nor do you have to be rich, even if you're Indian, to have the dating lifestyle lf your dreams. Let me help you understand why it seems like Indian men have to be rich to get good women.

Indian culture is far more traditional than American culture, though it is catching up. I've read that India has among the lowest average partner counts in the world. It takes far less in India to be competitive with your peers as far as dating goes in India. Therefore, Indian men don't have to become as socially savvy to get to a certain degree with women, so long as they are in India. Less competitive dating market. America is a far more competitve dating market. This is why Indian men initially find it harder in America.

Indian men who are second or third generation (born and raised here) have it way easier because they are indoctrinated into American culture. Their family still has an influence that prevents complete osmosis, though this diminishes as each generation comes around.

There are women out there who only want to date you if you are wealthy. They are a minority though. These Indian men who are rich you see are not all dating gold diggers. A percentage of them are, but that applies to all wealthy males. The thing about these wealthy Indian guys is often they are also exceptional guys. Why do you think they are rich to begin with? While chance and inheritance plays a part in wealth, these rich guys you see are high caliber guys, and women love high caliber guys, not because of their money (though money is definitely an indicator), but because these guys are commanders of their sphere and provide protection and great genes.

So, there really is no excuse for you to not become an exceptional man women in general covet, regardless of race, should you want to do so. Yes, there is a bit of stigma against all these Indian immigrants who don't quite get the program. This is hardly an afterthought for the high caliber man.

Disclaimer: I am not Indian, though I have several Indian friends (among other foreign nationality friends) who just clean up with women. Not all of them are rich, though I imagine most of them will be if that's a priority because these guys are studs. One of the wealthiest men I know is Indian, though grew up in the UK. Wicked cool guy- his daughter and I have been very close from a young age and I have gotten to know him. His wife of course is pretty attractive, even now in her late 50s, and classy as hell.
Always,
Ambiance


Memento Mori
Ambiance

User avatar

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:03 am
Location: Mephisto's Grasp

PreviousNext

Return to General

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS

girls chase programs eBook Video Mastery Package Phone Coaching w/ Cody Lyans Email Coaching w/ Cody Lyans

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests